Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    bump
    is this how you got oyur post count up to 280?

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I dont think that you should get caught up in the "numbers game" when making a decision to use AAS or not. What I mean is that you shouldn't say "Im 200lbs I'm ready for juice", and on the other hand just b/c you dont weigh 200lbs does not that you shouldn't juice. I think it is better to look at this way; If you have not been lifting seriously for 3-4 years, and you haven't gained 25lbs of LBM naturally, then you are not ready for AAS. Determing AAS readiness based soley on body weight is the wrong way to go IMO.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Anavar only MIGHT be the way to go for awhile for the younger crowd......no growth plate closure.......little liver toxicity......proven track record in kids.......approved by the FDA for use in children......etc etc.......IF I were young and HAD to......I would do the Anavar route.......the one study I read said it DID suppress the HPTA some......but after awhile the natural test production jumped to a level HIGHER than original......rebound effect I guess....

nixfan712 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by nixfan712; 12-05-2011 at 10:41 PM.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    is this how you became the biggest douche in the universe and got yours up to 180 by asking questions like this. choke on your bs!!

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    is this how you became the biggest douche in the universe and got yours up to 180 by asking stupid a$$ questions like this. choke on your bs!!
    Last edited by IronReload04; 09-23-2004 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    is this how you became the biggest douche in the universe and got yours up to 180 by asking questions like this. choke on your bs!!
    its what i had to do to get a response or the thread will be forgotten forever you penis guy

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Anavar only MIGHT be the way to go for awhile for the younger crowd......no growth plate closure.......little liver toxicity......proven track record in kids.......approved by the FDA for use in children......etc etc.......IF I were young and HAD to......I would do the Anavar route.......the one study I read said it DID suppress the HPTA some......but after awhile the natural test production jumped to a level HIGHER than original......rebound effect I guess....
    i am 18 right now. i started lifting weights when i was 120 pounds. I am now 215-217. do you think i may be ready for an anavar only cycle.

40 mg ed weeks 1-8
    clomid not sure when you would start that after anavar.
    but then again, test still might be harsh on the system, and "no cycle should ever be dont w/out test"

but i like that rebounding effect of producing more natty test after the anavar like you said above
    Last edited by IronReload04; 09-23-2004 at 09:53 AM.

can i hear some more comments about about studies showing about how anavars cycles sending test levels to a higher then before levels after hpta minor shut down

this is why i will not even to an anavar cycle and i will wait longer

quote from RedBarron i think
    "You'll just end up de-railing the mojo your body has going on right now on its own. Roll with what you got .... don't screw it up now. Help it out later when it needs help!
    "
    Last edited by IronReload04; 09-23-2004 at 01:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information