Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nixfan712 is offline Junior Member

youngest age to use AAS

Last edited by nixfan712; 12-05-2011 at 10:29 PM.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I say atleast 21 preferably 23. Do you want to know why?

Last edited by nixfan712; 12-05-2011 at 10:29 PM.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    The number one reason is that your growth plates have not closed yet, so if you cycle at 18 with test you better be happy with your height. Dont forget it could possibly fuk your HPTA up permantly.

Last edited by nixfan712; 12-05-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Its also important that you have a good muscle base to start a cycle. Youre 18 now and if you keep lifting hard till 20 even and youll prolly have a good base for it. Other wise you will loose all gains because theres no original muscle for the test to build on.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb

i am 20 and have a good base but i think i will wait til i am 22 or 23. it is very tempting to do it now, but now that i look back on it i am glad i didnt do it at 18

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Its also important that you have a good muscle base to start a cycle. Youre 18 now and if you keep lifting hard till 20 even and youll prolly have a good base for it. Other wise you will loose all gains because theres no original muscle for the test to build on.
    That's good advice for any age. How about after 5 years of lifting drug free when you are close to your natural potential. 21 at the youngest.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    25. .

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    - currently 18 and runnign test and deca

i already could bench 290 naturally... base?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg

you bench has nothign to do with it, it is an insignificant number. I hit 365 naturally, my brother hit 455 naturally, etc.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I started at 20. I had no problems from that, but I wish I was bigger before I started. Ive got alot of stretch marks now from gaining too fast.

If I did it over, I would never recomend anyone under 200lbs to start. I am 5'7" BTW, so unless your like 5'4" 200 is obtainable if you have your diet and training right, which shoudl be another benchmark to reach first

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg

i am 18 natural and can bench 330. i will still wait. i feel that right now at 215-217, i have a good enough base to start now, but i will wait till 21 for my hpta.

my only ? to the bros is if my hpta will be good to go at age 21
    also 5'9-10

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i started at 19 and have no problems at all. i agree with billy, if your under 200lbs then dont use till your much older if at all. i know people like him who started to early wanting to get as big as fast as they can, and now have alot of strech marks. they do make creams that do work to get rid of them though. if i were you the only thing id be woried about is not growing that 1 or 2" you may have if you didnt use. other then that if i were you id use. im not telling you to im just saying if i were you i would. according to your bench press and weight(as long as it isnt fat) youve been working out for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i started at 19 and have no problems at all. i agree with billy, if your under 200lbs then dont use till your much older if at all. i know people like him who started to early wanting to get as big as fast as they can, and now have alot of strech marks. they do make creams that do work to get rid of them though. if i were you the only thing id be woried about is not growing that 1 or 2" you may have if you didnt use. other then that if i were you id use. im not telling you to im just saying if i were you i would. according to your bench press and weight(as long as it isnt fat) youve been working out for a while.
    i have been lifting since i was 14. i have been knowing what i have been doing since i was 17. even when i didnt know exactly what i was doing as far as diet, and overtraining, i still lifted hard. my bench max started out at well under 100 pounds

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ....they do make creams that do work to get rid of them though.....
    my ass

mederma..nope
    retin-A...nope
    Vit E...nope
    cocoa love lotioin...nope

microdermplasia is about the only thing that would really remove them IMO, its expensive procedure though of which i do not afford lol

S R H is offline Associate Member
    I see How all u guys are talking about how its really not the best thing to start AAS if you are under 200 and dont have a good base.... But i was 18 and did a cycle of m1-t... did that "mess up my hpta system" like AAS does. And also you said to wait cause u might wanna gain that extra 1 or 2 inches, well 4-ad aromatises so that prolly closed my growth plates as well. Either way ive decided to hold up on the test for another few years only because i want to have a decent base before i start. But as far as m1-t goes, did that already do what AAS would do to me? cause if not explain whats bad about start at 18 if u DO have a base? thx

-bduB

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Talking Im 20

Hey guys, I have done the homework and talked to alot of people about the subject. There is no majic age start. Yes its easy to say the older the better. But it comes down to your training base, training quality, dedication, and especially discipline. As well as understanding all the potential side effects and comming to terms with them and saying " I will do all the neccesary steps (pct) to prevent any side effects but I am willing to deal with them if they happen" I am currently 20 years old, 6'2 9%bf at 206 lbs and I have done my research read the chem books and spoke to the many masses of people that are more experienced than I am to make my decision. I am going to start my first test enathate cycle soon of 500mg e/w for 10 weeks and proper pct with nolva throughout. My opinion...If you have to ask the age to start a cycle. You probably need to do more homework, and gather FACTS.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Hey guys, I have done the homework and talked to alot of people about the subject. There is no majic age start. Yes its easy to say the older the better. But it comes down to your training base, training quality, dedication, and especially discipline. As well as understanding all the potential side effects and comming to terms with them and saying " I will do all the neccesary steps (pct) to prevent any side effects but I am willing to deal with them if they happen" I am currently 20 years old, 6'2 9%bf at 206 lbs and I have done my research read the chem books and spoke to the many masses of people that are more experienced than I am to make my decision. I am going to start my first test enathate cycle soon of 500mg e/w for 10 weeks and proper pct with nolva throughout. My opinion...If you have to ask the age to start a cycle. You probably need to do more homework, and gather FACTS.
    wow ... you make 100% perfect sense..

i have read a lot around here. all the older bros say that at 18, because your endocrine ssytem is not fully developed, you run the risk of damaging it and never getting your hormone levels back to normal. had you waited the extra few years to mature, your endocrine ssytem would be able to handle the shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    I see How all u guys are talking about how its really not the best thing to start AAS if you are under 200 and dont have a good base.... But i was 18 and did a cycle of m1-t... did that "mess up my hpta system" like AAS does. And also you said to wait cause u might wanna gain that extra 1 or 2 inches, well 4-ad aromatises so that prolly closed my growth plates as well. Either way ive decided to hold up on the test for another few years only because i want to have a decent base before i start. But as far as m1-t goes, did that already do what AAS would do to me? cause if not explain whats bad about start at 18 if u DO have a base? thx

-bduB
    actually, all that prr-steroid crap is said to be as androgenic if not more androgenic than the real thing at the same time not being as anabolic . thus, equal hpta side effects without the anabolic benefits...

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    actually, all that prr-steroid crap is said to be as androgenic if not more androgenic than the real thing at the same time not being as anabolic. thus, equal hpta side effects without the anabolic benefits...

thats true

thought so

can we please hear some more comments about what was said earlier about 18 yearolds with good bases using gear. Some are claiming they used and came out ok. open to comments

araminside is offline New Member

IM 19 And Have Used Gear

IM 19 and over 2 years ive taken test 250,test400,tornell 250,and sydgroup deca , went to the the doctor to get a check up. told him id juiced and everthing looked healthy and natural

AnabolicAlien Guest

god...

wtf is wrong with my parents?

they should have had me on anavar since i was like 9 years old.

morons.

A.A.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the Number 1 reason to not use steroids at age 18 is that there is no way you have reached you genetic potential. Even if you are 225lbs lean you will continue to either gain strength or size in the coming years. Why go through all the trouble of starting drug use untill you have to. For me this is a lifew style change. I will be doing steroids untill I no longer care to be big anymore. Which I dont see happening any time soon. The cycles just keep getting bigger and more expensive and the grocery bills are crazy. My life will cost me more to live every year untill I decide to fade away.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I think the Number 1 reason to not use steroids at age 18 is that there is no way you have reached you genetic potential. Even if you are 225lbs lean you will continue to either gain strength or size in the coming years. Why go through all the trouble of starting drug use untill you have to. For me this is a lifew style change. I will be doing steroids untill I no longer care to be big anymore. Which I dont see happening any time soon. The cycles just keep getting bigger and more expensive and the grocery bills are crazy. My life will cost me more to live every year untill I decide to fade away.
    iwow dude yo just tripped the **** out of me, im so high.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Thats deep

Well I do not dissagree with anyone about 18 maybe being too young. It's all about UNDERSTANDING what you are doing to your body and being honest with yourself about your base, maturity, mentality, and discpline. Do your homework understand risk to reward ratio and make your decision. Some users at 18 are deffinatly not ready, but then again some 30 year olds are not ready. I did my homework and decided I would be comfortable starting at 20, so I am preparing to buy my first cycle (listed above). Dont be reckless! dont be ignorrant, DO YOUR HOMEWORK! then make a educated informed decision.
    LAN

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with you LimitsAreNothing that is the same way I feel. They are adults, so they can make the decision for their selves. But I dont like to see people start this kind of thing untill they have made real progress naturally. I am currently training a guy that at age 34 I turned him down with getting him steroids untill he showed me he could gain 20lbs naturally. Well he did it and hes a very hard gainer. SO I hooked him up. Its that kind of thing that shows me the comitment this life style deserves. I told him if he even lacked a pound I wouldnt help him out. Even as a personal trainer I wont mess with anyone unless they are willing to put out. I have turned a few people down because even if Im getting paid for I cant make a man out of them!!!

yeah, but are'nt hpta side effects different for an 18 year old than it is for a 21-24 year old?
    that is all i am really concerned about

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    my ass

mederma..nope
    retin-A...nope
    Vit E...nope
    cocoa love lotioin...nope

microdermplasia is about the only thing that would really remove them IMO, its expensive procedure though of which i do not afford lol
    yea but if you want to get rid of them bad enough then you would buy it. i know if i had them real bad id sure the hell pay whatever to buy something to get rid of them.

yea but if you want to get rid of them bad enough then you would buy it. i know if i had them real bad id sure the hell pay whatever to buy something to get rid of them.
    if you are talking about stretch marks, i am proud of mine as they are not very ugly. mine are hard for other people to see because of their location

if you are talking about stretch marks, i am proud of mine as they are not very ugly. mine are hard for other people to see because of their location
    oops

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    uppers

yeah, but are'nt hpta side effects different for an 18 year old than it is for a 21-24 year old?
    bump

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information