Thread: Need Help Fast

seanw is offline Banned

Need Help Fast

Bro's

My wife just found some of my Novladex which I accidentally left in my shorts. I no I am a dumb arse. She looked it up on the web and she knows its for bodybuilding as she put it and she thinks I am taking AS. I told her because I was 49 that the doctor prescribed it because I had developed itchy boobs and thats what happens when you get older and that I was to imbarrased to tell her. Best I could think up at the time, fortunately I am away at the moment so I BS'ed on the phone. Does anybody know of any web links that might back up my story. That Novladex is used to treat older guys for something like that?

DoctaBig is offline Member
    tell her you have breast cancer..heh. Your kinda screwed bro. I'll tell ya what your best chance is

go to www.pubmed.com

in the search field type in tamoxifen and limit your searches to Males. It will produce a list of published medical studies. Find something you can bs about, read the abstract and hope for the best

good luck....you should prolly just fess up bro, you would hate for her to keep a secret from you????

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of a marriage is it where at 49yrs you are EMbarassed to communicate with your spouse? My advice: tell her the truth and why.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bein honest about your usage is always the best way to go when it comes to the wife

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Lie, tell her you found it and wanted to look it up on the internet. You are screwed now matter what, so lie,

SKiN is offline Member
    Say: IM A GROWN ASS MAN WOMAN, I DO WHAT I WANT!!

paperboy is offline Banned
    don't be honest, honesty will end your marriage, because she'll be forced to accept that you use AAS and then everytime something happens she'll say "it's because your hooked on that ****" and you'll get into an argument with her-even if what happened has nothing to do with it, you get into a dispute with some guy because he was being a dick; "it's because your hooked on that ****", you don't feel like having sex right now.. "it's because your hooked on that ****", "your being rude because of the steroids "--continue bull****ing, I think your story sounds pretty plausible, tell her you took it just to kickstart your natural test production since your middle aged and that you will stop now and then just hide the rest of your AAS and keep doing it..

Thread Information