general31 is offline Associate Member

Why am I losing strength?

I am in week 12 of my prop/fina. I dropped the fina in week 10 and raised my prop to 1.5 cc a day instead of 1 cc. I seem to be burning out really fast and I am not able to lift as much, like 20 -30# less on bench. I have dropped my carb intake to 150-200 and quit eating carbs after 4:00pm to try and shread a little. I also am doing more cardio. Do you guys think that not having the fina is causing this or could it be carb intake?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe a little of both but lack of carbs does not keep the muscle bellies full therefore you may have loss of strength. More cardio could also be a factor escpecially if you do it BEFORE weights(bad idea).

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Maybe a little of both but lack of carbs does not keep the muscle bellies full therefore you may have loss of strength. More cardio could also be a factor escpecially if you do it BEFORE weights(bad idea).
    I never do cardio before I lift, maybe I will up the carbs again. Thanks bro.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    You dropped the fina. You have fewer mgs. of AAS in your system. Be glad that you did though, PCT will be easier this way. Just remember to keep your carbs at moderate levels at the very least during PCT.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    The fina has somethign to do with it but not much. Don't carb deplete though. Your muscles need carbs. I suggest varying your workout a bit more and maybe you should binge for a day on carbs. I depleted carbs once and thoguht I was going to faint in the gym and couldn't lift myself off of the bench that days.

Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    The fina has somethign to do with it but not much. Don't carb deplete though. Your muscles need carbs. I suggest varying your workout a bit more and maybe you should binge for a day on carbs. I depleted carbs once and thoguht I was going to faint in the gym and couldn't lift myself off of the bench that days.
    I don't do the same workout two times in a row. I will up the carbs again and try that. I appreciate the feed-back.

paperboy is offline Banned
    on your next cycle, try working some anavar into it for extra strength..

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by general31
    I am in week 12 of my prop/fina. I dropped the fina in week 10 and raised my prop to 1.5 cc a day instead of 1 cc. I seem to be burning out really fast and I am not able to lift as much, like 20 -30# less on bench. I have dropped my carb intake to 150-200 and quit eating carbs after 4:00pm to try and shread a little. I also am doing more cardio. Do you guys think that not having the fina is causing this or could it be carb intake?

If u'r cutting the carbs drastically then you should add fat to your diet for a source of energy....load up on your EFA's, UDO OILS, OLIVE OILS e.t.c...The reason your strength is going down is due to energy.....my .02 cents...good luck bro

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    May be you need better diet?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    If u'r cutting the carbs drastically then you should add fat to your diet for a source of energy....load up on your EFA's, UDO OILS, OLIVE OILS e.t.c...The reason your strength is going down is due to energy.....my .02 cents...good luck bro
    good idea bro! of couse imo, fats arent as good of a energy source as carbs but hey you need fuel somehow

Thread Information