Thread: Tribulus???

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

Tribulus???

can anyone tell my the benefits of supplementing with tribulus...like i know it increases your LH levels, translating into increased natural test levels...but how long until i see any differences? And how long should i take this stuff for? I'm takin 3125 mg per day, how well will this translate into muscle and strength gains? with obviously a good high protein diet/moderate carb diet and good workouts. thanks bros

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I have read that you should take it 5 days on 2 days off. I have taken it at about 4000mg ed. It was hard to tell about gains because of cycle. It definately helped my recovery post cycle.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure either. Today I recieved in the mail a 1lb bag of tribulus powder that I just began taking by the teaspoonfull. Get this 1lb enough to fill probably 2000 capsules for 12 bucks plus 5 for shipping! The guy is on ebay runnig a company called "all american ingrediants" looks like high quality powder...says its made from the friut no stems or leaves filtered down to 60 microns.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    can anyone tell my the benefits of supplementing with tribulus...like i know it increases your LH levels, translating into increased natural test levels...but how long until i see any differences? And how long should i take this stuff for? I'm takin 3125 mg per day, how well will this translate into muscle and strength gains? with obviously a good high protein diet/moderate carb diet and good workouts. thanks bros
    Tribulus is actually quite mild. With no cycling, the stuff can increase your natural testosterone levels about 40%. It does this by working something like a clomid, it makes your HTPA not see all of the testosterone /estrogen in your blood allowing a moderate increase in testosterone. It tends to take 2 to 3 weeks to get maximum benefit and some studies suggest it works like echinachia, in other words maximum benefit in first 25 days, then it starts diminishing its effectiveness or loosing its ability to boost testosterone levels.

There is another asian herbal that works like tribulus but much more effective and this one actually continues to build on its testosterone boosting properties the longer you stay on it. It takes 3 to 4 weeks to reach a 440% boost in testosterone levels however 2 or 3 "months" on this actually keeps building and has been known to increase levels to 660%. This herbal is called tongkat ali and is sold in the US under brand name Red Kat and other brands. Its HTPA stimulating properties is considered to be actually somewhat stronger then clomid in PCT, however there appears to be no tollerance associated with it so it keeps working. For Penis Enlargement according to ancient chinese medicine, you need to stay on tongkat ali for 3 to 4 months and traditional chinese medicine says expect 1/2 to 1 inch in errect penis length increase and it should be permanent. The 1 inch increase is for boys aged 11 thru 18, the 1/2 inch increase is for older.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    SH*T I'll take every inch I can get!!!!!!

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    So is it recommended to take Tribulus during cycle?

How much of the tongkat ali are you supposed to take?

thanks, bros

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    is tribulus recommended for under 18s since it is not a hormone

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    is tribulus recommended for under 18s since it is not a hormone
    Actually tribulus and/or tongkat ali were "preferred" by chinese medicine to give to near puberty boys because at certain under 18 ages, it can actually encourage better development of your manhood, deepen your voice lower, bigger penis, etc... Also in the days before HCG , that was the primary use of tongkat ali and tribulus was to help encourage the start of puberty for boys with slow or delayed puberty.

I guess to asians, since asian men sometimes have sometimes less pronounced manly traits as compared to other races, things like this were thought to be very important. At one time they fed tongkat to boys so they would become better soldiers in the chinese army.

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    ****, then i should have used it before puberty. well i guess it should be alright since it doesn't shut you down since it's not an external source of test. thanks for the insight bro

Thread Information