GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Question Injection Problems

i just started my cycle the other day.. of deca /sust. i shot 125mg or sust and 300 or deca. i drew them both into the same pin...my leg has a fairly big tight knot in it and it hurts very bad...is this normal? should i be worried?

anyone?

anyone?????????????????

houseofpain is offline Banned
    did you use different pins to draw and shoot with? it is pretty normal for sites to get swolen and red, etc....use heat to dispurse the oil, should go away in a few days.

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Ta-Da

I'm assuming you did the inject right. Lets move on the subject of the injects before we talk about dose...

I think I posted something about my sust problems, so I can help someone (finally)

Test Prop and Sust both are pretty painful injects, but Sust takes the cake. My knots were ledgendary, and I had to quit injecting my arse because I couldn't sit. If you have a vibrating massager, try this: Mix your Deca with the Sust, it makes it less painful. Then, immediately following the injection, get in a hot shower and get alot of hot hot water on the area and massage for 3-5 minutes. Your hands will get tired, but the hot water and the massage will work some of the oil in. Then I get my vibrating oster massager and just let it sit on low for about 15 minutes or longer on the injection site.

This should help, but about day 3 you are going to be very sore at the injection site going "WTF!". Nothing you can do about it. Its just Sust.

Now if I remember correctly sust has 250mg total of Test per cc. Sorry I don't have my boxes anymore. Your dose should contain MORE test than Deca, so you may need to go to 1.5 cc Sust and make sure you have nolva and clomid, expecially with this combo.

Good luck.

Jimbo

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    im just about to start on sust? does everybody get lumps or pain from sust? or just luck of the draw? i was going to shot 250 eod?

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty273uk
    im just about to start on sust? does everybody get lumps or pain from sust? or just luck of the draw? i was going to shot 250 eod?
    was doin 250mg eod day of sust, now going 250mg sust ( 1cc), 300mg deca (1cc) 50mg prop (.5cc) this goes to pecs, 250mg sust (1cc), 300mg (1cc) test e, 50mg (.5 cc) prop goes to quads. sust and prop eod and deca and test e 2x wk. draw with a 20g and shot with 25g, just inject slowly and massage a minute or so and you'll be fine

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Massage the area before then get in the shower or use a heating pad. Inject and then massage some more then let the heating pad sit on the area for a while. (make sure there is pressure with the heating pad. My girlfriend will sit on my lap when I put it in my quads) Works good for me..

seanw is offline Banned
    Yep I just front loaded sust and deca , hurt like a bitch, this week I did Test and Deca and didnt feel a thing. The sust is known to hurt a bit but it only affected me for a couple of days and went away as quickly as it started

thanks guys

Thread Information