Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Anyone stack Test Suspension and Tren?

RANE2001 is offline Junior Member

Anyone stack Test Suspension and Tren?

also since both are shot ED can you mix both in the same syringe?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    You can mix them.
    I would run prop with tren a
    I believe suspension should be shot around 3 times a day

Thanks Johnny, any reason for using the prop over Cyp? Reason I ask is because I am just finishing a Cyp cycle and like the results.

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    Quote Originally Posted by RANE2001 View Post
    Thanks Johnny, any reason for using the prop over Cyp? Reason I ask is because I am just finishing a Cyp cycle and like the results.
    I'm just gunna chime in here...

it's cuz you'd use Tren and the Prop for a good cut cycle (theoretically you could use it for a bulker too.. but those are 2 excellent compounds for gaining LMM. with little water retention)

I have to agree with Johnny here. I wouldn't run the suspension with tren.. you'll have to be injecting at least 3 times each day. there is no real advantage to suspension... unless you're being tested for steroids .. which you obvs arn't since you just ran test-cyp. Also, I kinda tend to sway against it... i couldn't image it would be that great for keeping blood levels steady seeing as you're spiking your natural test levels 3 seperate times each day... JMT

And you could definitely use the Tren and Cyp combo, a lot of people love the synergy between those two esters... (but the disadvantage is that cyp takes so long to kick in)

would you run the cycle the same way as a Cyp cycle? I am running 13 weeks test cyp. Would you run the test p and tren the same 13 weeks? lets say 600mgs of test p and 600mgs tren week?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If youve never used Tren before, 600mgs is entirely too much...
    NACH3 likes this.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Is this your 2nd cycle?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Twice a day injects is enough to keep stable levels with suspensions, wouldn't shoot it any less than that. The only time I would recommend using suspensions would be if you are going to be drug tested since its detectability time is very short, want a fast kick start to a cycle as suspensions can be felt working within about 3 days, and also if you were to do short burst cycles like 3, 4, or 5 week cycles as you would have almost no wait time at all because the drug would peak extremely fast making the burst cycle more effective.

I plan on doing a cycle of Test Suspension and Tren Suspension(yes some ugls make that) and doing a short burst cycle for about 4-5 weeks with it. That will be an interesting cycle mostly because of how fast it will work especially seeing trens effects kick in very fast and that since there is no ester for both I am getting 100% hormone per mg meaning I'll be getting a lot more hormone per ml.
    Last edited by dece870717; 05-27-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Yes it will be second cycle. isn't tren done 100mgs ED?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it will be second cycle. isn't tren done 100mgs ED?
    For most first time tren users 50mg/ED is best, 100mg/ED can get quite hard a lot of people with the sides at that dosage.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    I plan on doing a cycle of Test Suspension and Tren Suspension(yes some ugls make that) and doing a short burst cycle for about 4-5 weeks with it. That will be an interesting cycle mostly because of how fast it will work especially seeing trens effects kick in very fast and that since there is no ester for both I am getting 100% hormone per mg meaning I'll be getting a lot more hormone per ml.
    Sounds interesting...keep us posted on your progress when you cycle these compounds.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Test suspension has a half life of 1 day,you can do it once daily at 50 or 100mg a day.

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Twice a day injects is enough to keep stable levels with suspensions, wouldn't shoot it any less than that. The only time I would recommend using suspensions would be if you are going to be drug tested since its detectability time is very short, want a fast kick start to a cycle as suspensions can be felt working within about 3 days, and also if you were to do short burst cycles like 3, 4, or 5 week cycles as you would have almost no wait time at all because the drug would peak extremely fast making the burst cycle more effective.

my friend ran an identical cycle of that..

tren -suspension ED @ 75mg
    test-suspension ED @ 75mg - 100mg (can't remember dosage)

anyways, he couldn't deal with the instant sides from the tren. He's been on Tren Ace before, and got mild insomnia / night sweats, etc... but as soon as he took the suspension he said everything was f*cked. no sleep. no hunger. INSANE anger. lol. (he only managed to run it for 4 weeks before PCT'ing and stopping... but i mean sh*t 4 weeks isn't too bad.. think about how many injections thats been already.. 56!!! OUCH.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Test suspension has a half life of 1 day,you can do it once daily at 50 or 100mg a day.
    Um no it doesnt. It has an Active life of 1 day.

The confusion comes from the 2 terms being used synonymously when they should not be. "Half-life is not a reference for the total time a drug will be found active in the body. It may take several half-lives before the drug is completely inactive."

Half-life: The period of time required for the concentration or amount of drug in the body to be reduced to exactly one-half of a given concentration or amount.

Example: The half-life of anavar is 9 hours+/- (9 hours after oral administration of 50 mg of anavar, 25mg is still present in the body).

Active life: Refers to the period in which the amount of a drug in the body is enough that it will still produce the desired effects for which it was administered. Or conversely, inhibit natural recovery of normal bodily function. It is dose dependent.

Example: The active life of 1,000mg of testosterone decanoate would be more than one month. At day 30 after injection, 250mg or more of this drug would still be present in the body.

You can argue with this chart.
    Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate ) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    Winstrol (stanozolol ) 1 day
    Last edited by MR10X; 05-28-2009 at 02:24 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    suspension is almost instataneously released into blood stream and un estered testesterone last like 8 hours.

I know how it works,i have 6 vials of it,and just did it for 2 weeks with winstrol every other day for the last 2 weeks of my cycle. Your chart says it has an active half life of 1 day,which means it will have 1/2 the dose left in your system for 1 day.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    suspsension half life i believe is 3.5 to 5 hours

I have read anywhere from 4 hr to 1 day for the half life. Your metabolism also has an effect on how fast your body uses it too.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    You can argue with this chart.
    Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate ) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day
    Theres no arguing.
    Metal1877 likes this.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    So lets say someone was to do a cycle of 6 weeks of Test Suspension...

and wanted to run say OOOOOHHHH for S&G 100mgs ED... would you split that into two doses?? or 3 ??? meaning... doing 1/3ml 3 times a day or 1/2ml twice a day??

This Suspension is confusing but I want to learn all I can because the next cycle I do when I am down to the proper weight criteria then I wanna do a quick BURST cycle of SUSPENSION whilst also maintaining my TRT... does this make sense??

Ok let me clarify... being where as I am on 200mgs EW of CYP or 250mgs EW of Enan when I do the 6 week BURST of Suspension I dont find it appropriate to stop the TRT so I will maintain the same dosing but just UP the ANTE so to speak when I run the Suspension... I am going to go with the simple 100mgs ED.. unless someone else thinks DIFFERENT ??
    Last edited by The Deuce; 06-08-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    also since both are shot ED can you mix both in the same syringe?
    One is water based and the other is oil. While you 'can' mix oils with water based in the same syringe I don't. Every time I have I ended up with an infection. Tren and Prop would be a much better combo.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you want to do 3 injections per day?

Trust me you would get tired of the REAL QUICK. I hated injecting tren ace everyday because I was building up scar tissue, let alone throwing in test suspension, I would have killed myself.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Why would you want to do 3 injections per day?

Trust me you would get tired of the REAL QUICK. I hated injecting tren ace everyday because I was building up scar tissue, let alone throwing in test suspension, I would have killed myself.
    and this folks is what keeps me from doing Suspension, call me poosay if you want to but geezez 3 shots a day? Where the HELL do u put em? lol

oh and questions for you guys thatve done before, does it hurt? like compared to prop?

alpmaster is offline Member
    I don't see what's the big deal of injecting ED, but maybe that's because I get a kick out of it haha.

Give suspension some credit, in that with how fast acting it is, you can certainly use it at peak anabolic times.

WHO THE HELL CAN'T INJECT EVERY DAY ??? WHAT A BUNCH OF PANSIES !!!! CMON AREN'T WE ALL MEN?? SCARED OF A LIL NEEDLE GENTLEMEN?? GIMME A BREAK !!! PINNING EVERY DAY IS REALLY THE ONLY WAY TO GO !!! IT MAKES IT EASIER TO STABILIZE YOURSELF.. I THINK SHORT ACTING ESTERS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO AS FAR AS CYCLING IS CONSIDERED !!! YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR BLOOD LEVELS BETTER IMO !!! IF YOU ARE HAVING SIDES.. IE- TREN ... COMING OFF TREN ACE IS QUICKER THEN COMING OFF OF TREN ENAN...

IT'S REALLY A NO BRAINER...

AND NO I WASN'T PICKING ON PEOPLE FOR BEING PANSIES... I WAS JOKING... BUT NO REALLY.. INJECTING SHOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE BUT I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE "SCARED" OF THE PROCESS... TO EACH THEIR OWN.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    WHO THE HELL CAN'T INJECT EVERY DAY ??? WHAT A BUNCH OF PANSIES !!!! CMON AREN'T WE ALL MEN?? SCARED OF A LIL NEEDLE GENTLEMEN?? GIMME A BREAK !!! PINNING EVERY DAY IS REALLY THE ONLY WAY TO GO !!! IT MAKES IT EASIER TO STABILIZE YOURSELF.. I THINK SHORT ACTING ESTERS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO AS FAR AS CYCLING IS CONSIDERED !!! YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR BLOOD LEVELS BETTER IMO !!! IF YOU ARE HAVING SIDES.. IE- TREN ... COMING OFF TREN ACE IS QUICKER THEN COMING OFF OF TREN ENAN...

AND NO I WASN'T PICKING ON PEOPLE FOR BEING PANSIES... I WAS JOKING... BUT NO REALLY.. INJECTING SHOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE BUT I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE "SCARED" OF THE PROCESS... TO EACH THEIR OWN.
    You know what....I agree pinning ED is the way to go for sure BUT currently i just got over my limp and now my shoulder is swoll. Its not the process of doing it ED its the 5 days the follow each injection, for some of us anyways

Yah yah yah yah ... you are NOT the first person to say that... and as EVERYONE will tell you ... THE DEUCE... does what he wants... lol... HE is the RANDOM caps lock DUDE... hahahaha .. It's just my thing man.. sometimes I forget its on.. SOMETIMES... i am yelling... SOMETIMES I USE IT TO EMPHASIZE A POINT... or sometimes... I DO IT JUST TO ANNOY PEOPLE.. lol..

Yah yah yah yah ... you are NOT the first person to say that... and as EVERYONE will tell you ... THE DEUCE... does what he wants... lol... HE is the RANDOM caps lock DUDE... hahahaha .. It's just my thing man.. sometimes I forget its on.. SOMETIMES... i am yelling... SOMETIMES I USE IT TO EMPHASIZE A POINT... or sometimes... I DO IT JUST TO ANNOY PEOPLE.. lol..

I think it's mainly to show others your maturity and intelligence level, but to each his own.

Don't talk to me again.. We are done. I don't like you... Now i never will.. You have now got yourself a senior member of the board who will not give you any help whatsoever... Good job !!! And by the looks of your pic... You need help...

Seriously... Do not ever respond to any of my threads... Just stay away from me...

I hate you...
    Last edited by The Deuce; 06-08-2009 at 08:19 PM.

Hehe, he just proved my point. Thanks for the support deucey!

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member

Wow. I'm speechless. I think even a sub-80 IQ would be far reaching for you.

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Tren suspension is probably nuts

a-doggy is offline New Member
    i know this is an old thread but in case anyone is thinking of taking test suspension/tren use the tren and test suspension at roughly same dose with the suspension a little higher than tren test suspension will give you great pumps and rock hard muscle ,take some nolva with it to keep water down and yes you can shoot test suspension once a day and get great results ive tried all the test and tren compounds and test suspension is the king of them all for strength,pump,and thick hard muscle,no bullshit

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by a-doggy View Post
    i know this is an old thread but in case anyone is thinking of taking test suspension/tren use the tren and test suspension at roughly same dose with the suspension a little higher than tren test suspension will give you great pumps and rock hard muscle ,take some nolva with it to keep water down and yes you can shoot test suspension once a day and get great results ive tried all the test and tren compounds and test suspension is the king of them all for strength,pump,and thick hard muscle,no bullshit
    Really, you had to bump a 5yr old post to give us that information? Thanks for the misinformation since you dont take Nolva on cycle. That's not a proper AI, it's for PCT. Newbie Fail #1

oh by the way i was talking about water based test suspension not the oil based version,no more bro science about how many times it has to be shot !! one shot 1hr before workout and BANG ! youll have the best workout i do it 35mg x2 shots localised either delts or bisceps for rock hard pump oh and triceps as well on non workout days 80 mg once in the quad to keep a solid look.

works for me ashole **** you !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    oh by the way i was talking about water based test suspension not the oil based version,no more bro science about how many times it has to be shot !! one shot 1hr before workout and BANG ! youll have the best workout i do it 35mg x2 shots localised either delts or bisceps for rock hard pump oh and triceps as well on non workout days 80 mg once in the quad to keep a solid look.
    Talk about bro science. Test suspension does nothing for localized injection/growth. You just have to inject it 2 or 3x a day if you want to keep your test levels anywhere near level.

works for me ashole **** you !
    Newbie fail #2
    Want to go for #3 and see how quick the newbie can get banned?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-20-2014 at 02:57 AM.
    Metal1877 and Jphunter like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information