Thread: test prop pain

rogue59 is offline New Member

test prop pain

Never used test prop and have heard the inject can be painful. What is about it that causes this?

Also, would it be the better test to use in an EQ cycle where your goal is LBM ?

Some say test is test when it comes to water retention and diet makes the diff. If test eth or cyp is the same, why not go that way right? But I fear it woulkd be dam hard to diet for LBM when EQ is making you wanna eat everything.

BTW, this is from reasearch only. Haven't done an inject cycl yet. So any info is appreciated.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Its probably due to the amount of BA in it. Prop is probably the best if you're looking for LBM with the least amount of water retention. Also, eq can raise your appetite but as long as your diet is strict and you stick to eating very clean, then gaining lbm isn't going to be hard. There is even a lbm diet in the diet forum

SKiN is offline Member
    It depends for most people. Some people bloat like crazy from Enan and Cyp, some dont. Most prop hurts like hell a couple days after the injection because like camaro said of the high or higher BA content. Yes it would be better to use a test in a cycle with EQ. gl

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It is the ester itself that hurts, Propinate ester is very acidic in nature and will burn as the test gets freed from the ester, it's not the BA, what i have found that works great for treducing the pain is mixing my prop with EQ, or other injectibles, the pain is not that bad in the first place, i shoot it into tris, bis, chest, ats, shoulders and lived to tell the story, no pain no gain, that's what they say and i think they are reffering to injections
    XXL

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    It is the ester itself that hurts, Propinate ester is very acidic in nature and will burn as the test gets freed from the ester, it's not the BA, what i have found that works great for treducing the pain is mixing my prop with EQ, or other injectibles, the pain is not that bad in the first place, i shoot it into tris, bis, chest, ats, shoulders and lived to tell the story, no pain no gain, that's what they say and i think they are reffering to injections
    XXL

Really, I have never heard that. I was shooting DL prop which was supposedly super smooth but the **** was killing me. I mixed with EQ and didnt help much if at all...

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Really, I have never heard that. I was shooting DL prop which was supposedly super smooth but the **** was killing me. I mixed with EQ and didnt help much if at all...
    Maybe i am just tougher then you

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Maybe i am just tougher then you
    HAHAHA Fuk No I was just jokin...

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    HAHAHA Fuk No I was just jokin...
    HeHeHe

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    prop injecting by itself hurts like hell!!!!!!. but shooting with something like eq or fina helps. lots of people say mix it with b12(never tried it) but say helps ease the pain. too me i would never shoot prop again but it kills my sleep and workout because the body part i injected into kills for days and too me it's not worth itl

Thread Information