jeffceps is offline Junior Member

have you gotten depressed?

how many people get depressed comming off a cycle? and if so what age are you? i'm just curious, becaue this is one of the main things i'm worried about comming up on my next cycle, since i've read a couple new posts about it.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    i dont, i just look forward to my next one im 21

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you become depressed because your hormone levels are all jacked up and are going back to normal. Also you get depressed because you're not on the juice and you feel weaker and less motivated to hit the gym.....It happens to a lot of guys, just gotta deal with it and stick to your diet/workout after you come off so you can keep the gains.

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    sounds good good, i just have heard of guys wantnit to commit suicide/catn' eat/ whatever, i mean i'm a pretty sane guy lol...i couldnt imagine feeling like that, my first cycle was fine post cycle..but thansk guys, just curious what others had to say about it

BigGenes is offline Member
    Most of the time that happens to people that are bi-polar. Although depression is a real thing when people come off. I don't get depressed but alot of people do. Most people don't get that depressed though unless other things in there life are just that bad. IMO

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I dont get depressed, just my temper goes a little higher. I get more agravated its weird I hear people getting depressed but I just get a little more agravated. When I go on I feel a more well being. When I get off for the first month I have a temper that is normal for me but just a little bit more of a edge.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I got a little depressed but it was nothing to do with the gear, more to do with the fact that I wansnt going to make any more gains til my next cycle. So to get over it I just concentrate on what gains I have made and think ahead to my next cycle.

And yeah my temper was a little worse than normal.lol

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    If you time your PCT right, this shouldnt be a problem. Do you have proper PCT?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    you become depressed because your hormone levels are all jacked up and are going back to normal. Also you get depressed because you're not on the juice and you feel weaker and less motivated to hit the gym.....It happens to a lot of guys, just gotta deal with it and stick to your diet/workout after you come off so you can keep the gains.
    For me, clinical depression lasts about 2 to 3 day max, this is right when you hit zero testosterone and clomid doesnt always help during these days, maybe even aggrevate it some, but then natural production does start kicking in and there is enough relief that the depression goes away... on the other hand, it is very sad to see your strength go down and then most guys see a very rapid 10 lbs come off in just a matter of a couple days, this can leave you upset and disappointed some but oh well... for me, my arm and chest measurements are the same, but the 10 lbs came out of overall abdominal bloating (roid gut) and really made the abs come out so so far that 10 lbs lost on me has made me look better!
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 09-21-2004 at 09:08 AM.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I don't

Thread Information