215 is offline Associate Member

Wanna tell the truth but had a reason to lie.

I have been on this board for about a year now and it is the only reason i know how to run a complete cycle with complete pct. Everyone on here will recomend that you not venture into cycles unless u are 21-22 even 23 and always a test for first cycle. I have told many people on here that i am 22 23 just to get the better advice other than ur too young don't do it ect. I know that it will close my growth plates and has a chance to do soemthing to my hpta but i know this. The truth is i did my first uneduated cycle when i was 18 and then another educated one at 18 and now another at 19 and am about to start another at almost 20. I have done test deca dbol and halo in my cycles combined. I just that people on here would just still give a person over hte age of 18 good advice not just don't do it wait thanx.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am affraid i will have to bann you for lying Bro!
    XXL

PS. Say your good-bys!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    bad bad bad, lying will get you know where in life

wow, i would have kept that one to myself...but i wouldnt have lied in the first place though

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    wow, i would have kept that one to myself...but i wouldnt have lied in the first place though
    ok......................

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 215
    I have been on this board for about a year now and it is the only reason i know how to run a complete cycle with complete pct. Everyone on here will recomend that you not venture into cycles unless u are 21-22 even 23 and always a test for first cycle. I have told many people on here that i am 22 23 just to get the better advice other than ur too young don't do it ect. I know that it will close my growth plates and has a chance to do soemthing to my hpta but i know this. The truth is i did my first uneduated cycle when i was 18 and then another educated one at 18 and now another at 19 and am about to start another at almost 20. I have done test deca dbol and halo in my cycles combined. I just that people on here would just still give a person over hte age of 18 good advice not just don't do it wait thanx.
    People give the advice for a reason...the sh*t happens. And to all the others that lie about your age, listen to what the vets are talking about and embrace it, dont disrespect this board and skrew it up for everyone (like me) who wants and needs the advice

i'm almost 20 years old and still if i asked for advice on a cycle and was completely honest most vets/mods on here would not even think about givin me advice and i think that is Bull$hit.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    There is a method to our madness bro. you are told not to do it b/c it is bad for you.

o wait i forgot aas aren't bad for when ur over 22

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Santa wont be coming to your house this year Oh well. I think I would have just kept that one to myself. But since you told on yourself, your on restriction for a month LOL!!! Just givin ya a hard time. But I still dont understand why you would give yourself up, I mean whats the purpose? Were you really feeling so guilty?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    They can be harmful at any age bro... it's just less-likely when you're older..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Actually you are told not to do it, because most of us mods have done it and regred it..we are trying to teach others from our mistakes...i wish someone told me it wasn't right for me to do when i was 21yo and told me how to eat properly instead...remember how we all thought everything our parents told us was BS...well it turns out they knew everything all along and were right on most things...that's what we are trying to do for the younger people here...XXL

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Actually you are told not to do it, because most of us mods have done it and regred it..we are trying to teach others from our mistakes...i wish someone told me it wasn't right for me to do when i was 21yo and told me how to eat properly instead...remember how we all thought everything our parents told us was BS...well it turns out they knew everything all along and were right on most things...that's what we are trying to do for the younger people here...XXL

Exactly

djboots is offline Associate Member
    he has a point because people are going to do it any way. they mine as well get good advice, and the board rules are that you must be 18 right

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Its kind of a catch 22. This board cant be telling very young people how to do cycles...we just cant condone that. However, many of these young people are going to do it anyway and if they could have gotten info here they might make a more educated and healthy cycle plan. Really...what to do????

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    People lie on teh Intarweb?!?!? OMFG!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres not really any reason to lie, I mean there has to be 5000 first cycle posts, if you were really hell bent on doing a cycle at 18-21 and no one would help you I'm sure you could just copy someone elses first cycle that had already been approved, I never understood why everyone has to have their first cycle approved when they're ALL the same lol. I'm not saying its right I'm just saying its better to be honest rather than be banned and decieving everyone who helped you...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I have heard lots of people state that they in fact did take aas when 'too young' and now regret it but I have yet to hear anyone explain why they regret it. Also the number of times I hear the advice 'Wait till you've reached your genetic limit naturally' - I'd be genuinely surprised if anyone on this board could honestly say they did this, anyone who even came close probably just didn't encounter steroids until that stage, the temptation for anyone trying to build muscle is too great when you see others using aas and getting results. I'm not being argumentative I just feel for the younger guys who are trying to minimise the risks, we all know they will do it anyway so at least they are doing the responsible thing in one respect. I didn't do my first cycle until I was 23 but I knew alot less about it than some of these younger guys who have done some research. Don't get me wrong I know we can't go around encouraging youngsters to use, but given that we know they will use anyway let's make sure that they are aware of the risks and all the measures they can take to minimise them and let them make an educated decision for themselves, they are 18 after all. Just my .02

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    It's not only about age. It's about working hard and getting to your genetic paek b4 trying AAS. There is no way an 18, 19 or even 20 year old could be there. Nobody is saying wait til you are 22 to try AAS. They are saying wait til you are peaked "naturally" before trying AAS. I am 32 years old and have thought about doing a test e cycle. Done a ton of research and still have doubts about whether or not I am ready.

These guys are not here to give you bad advice, just trying to help you out.

MT

Oh yeah......

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what really PI$$ES me off is that people ask for advice and they don't listen.. There are hundreds of guys and girls on this board that know alot of good info and are willing to share it from there mistakes and through there learning expirences.

So why ask if nothing is going to sink into your heads.

JUST LISTEN TO THEM IF YOUR GOING TO ASK FOR ADVICE..

Thread Information