Tex41483 is offline New Member

3rd cycle..not sure what to start off with

hey guys im on my 3rd cycle....im not sure how to start it off though...maybe you all can help...i have

3 bottles of deca 300
    4 bottles of super test 250
    1 bottle of t4
    20ml of tren
    about 6 cc of aquatest (test suspension) from last cycle

not planning to use all of this now its probably about a little less than a years worth but just curious about dosages you guys would reccomend and what first to use and last....im planning to go on for about 10 weeks and come off 2 months and go back on....thanks for any help guys...I appreciate it

SKiN is offline Member
    What are you goals? Stats? Ect

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    10 weeks on then 2 monthes off?? what are your goal? what do you want to come out of this..what is your cycle experience? what is your training and diet like? well the bright side of this is that you said you werent planning on starting for about a year or soo.. spend the time on this board and research every question you have..

Tex41483 is offline New Member
    sorry i forgot to put that....my goal is to put mass on...i lost alot of weight im about 185 now...i was off for about 4 months but i hadnt really been too motivated to train...my mind wasnt into it...but i been getting back into training now...im taking zma now, cell tech, protein powder of course, flaxseed oil, glutamine,...amino acids...basic stuff...anyways my goal is to put mass on...thanks

Thread Information