anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

homebrew side effects

hey guys i was talking to a friend of mine in the gym and he told me to stay away from homebrewing my juice. he said that his experience in people he knew doing it had stronger side effects then just buying it made already..like alot more acne in the first couple of weeek and what not.. i know it might be easier if i knew what they were running but i dont.. and you may say that if they knew what they were doing there wouldnt be a problem.. but is that something that can easily be messed up? is more side effect common with making your own gear??

houseofpain is offline Banned
    you should not make it unless you know exactly what you are doing. all my gear is homebrew and i never have any probs. HOP

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    hey guys i was talking to a friend of mine in the gym and he told me to stay away from homebrewing my juice. he said that his experience in people he knew doing it had stronger side effects then just buying it made already..like alot more acne in the first couple of weeek and what not.. i know it might be easier if i knew what they were running but i dont.. and you may say that if they knew what they were doing there wouldnt be a problem.. but is that something that can easily be messed up? is more side effect common with making your own gear??
    Maybe because the gear was finally propery dosed and NOT underdosed like most UG and counterfiet stuff
    XXL

Thread Information