Charlie Moose is offline New Member

need information on stacking

Can someone please tell me how to use and stack (Days, CC Or ML ) the following:
    I am 5' 10 and weigh 215 lbs.
    I have 1 bottle 10CC Enantat Qv 250 (Test) ,
    1 bottle 10 CC Deca Qv 300 ,
    14 1ML amp of sustanon 250 &
    14 1ML Ampules Winstrol depot

I have started week #1 & 2 with 1 CC Enantat and 1CC of deca. where do I go From here???
    Thank you in advance

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Moose
    Can someone please tell me how to use and stack (Days, CC Or ML ) the following:
    I am 5' 10 and weigh 215 lbs.
    I have 1 bottle 10CC Enantat Qv 250 (Test) ,
    1 bottle 10 CC Deca Qv 300 ,
    14 1ML amp of sustanon 250 &
    14 1ML Ampules Winstrol depot

I have started week #1 & 2 with 1 CC Enantat and 1CC of deca. where do I go From here???
    Thank you in advance

Oh my god. If you didnt know what you were doing then why did you start?? You obviously have no clue what you're enbarking upon. What are your stats?

Continue shooting 1cc of Test E and Deca a week for 10 weeks. Save the sustanon and winstrol for another cycle.

Do you have your PCT ready? Are you taking nolva and b6 with you cycle? It doesnt seem like you've research at all.

Charlie Moose is offline New Member
    You are right I have no clue with steriods . I have been training for 3 1/2 years clean, 5 days a week with out fail. Now I want to try some gear. I'm 36 years old 5 10" and 216 lbs. Someone told me what to do, but I would like a more detailed plan. if you can help I would really appreciate it, especially with post cycle.

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Just do a search or look at PCT on this website.
    There have to be tons of people out there that have posted with your cycle, and you can advice from those threads. I hope your using nolva or gyno might start to creap in for you. Just some advice from one rookie to another-do more research and plan ahead before you start something as serious as AAS.

Iowa is offline Banned
    If youve done 1cc each then youve done 250mg test and 300mg deca . Your test should be higher than your deca. Id go 400mg test week for 12 weeks and 300mg deca for 10. Id get some more test 250 and save the sust and winny for another cycle. Theoretically, you could switch over to sust once your 250 runs out if you cant get more 250, but youd have to switch to eod injections with the sust.

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Just a thought

I would do the Sustanon right from the start. It has fast acting Ethers so you'll get your "kick" sooner. My question to the board is should he supplement it with, say 400 mg of the Test E concurrently, or should he run sust for wk 1-6 and Test E for week 3-12. Or Run both for the whole 12 weeks? Personally, you need some short ethers for the beginning of the run.

I Ran the Deca at 300, and actually mixed it with the sust to minimize pain (which it STILL hurt like hell) but thats another story. Sust injects hurt, period.

Test E takes a while to really kick in, so I would either do it this way or get some Test Prop for EoD injections.

Remember you have a bit over 3 cc's of injectables here, so you're going to have to split them up. Since all of these are weekly injects, you have an abundance of places. Don't forget spotinjections.com.

Let us know your feelings on sust 10 or so weeks from now. And listen to the gents about getting all your pct stuff before you start. Very important or you'll lose all your gains.

Jimbo

Thread Information