cardioman is offline New Member

Have a fight coming up

I have a boxing match coming up, a friend of mines hooked me up with some winni... I was wondering... What is the gains I would get just using winni and what is a good cycle (using winni only)

Thanx.... I used the search but found nothing

Just a guess here, this is your first cycle?

what are your stats?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro I would only use winnys towards the end of a cycle not by itself, waste of time and money IMO.

RDL

Yes, this is my first cycle, I am looking more to increase my stanama and quickness like Ben Johnson, not so much on strenth ( I generate power from my height)... I have for the most part an unlimited supply of Winstrol Depot (injectables). I would just like to know if anyone had a good cycle just using winni....The reason why I would like to try winni is because there is 2 world class fighters that I am sparing with and they are gaining incrediable energy week on and week out (using winni)... Where as I am barly surviving on just talent..... and plus they both look noticable bigger than I do and we all train on the same program, ohh yea we are all in the same wieght class.... They both have thier own weight trainers as where I do not... If you can lead me into the right direction that would be great thanx again...

My stats

Ht- 6'2
    Wt-walking around (160) fight wieght (147)
    I run 5 days a week, box 5 days a week
    I lift wieghts 3 days a week (lite only)
    I drink shakes every mourning (cyto gainer) after my runs...
    I take my multi's every other day

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    6'2 and 147lbs Bro no offense but you need to gain some weight, eat some food...i am having hard time believin you did not find nothing about Winny in "search"
    XXL

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Eat like a horse & do a search for Var - it won't fu<k with your tendons / joints like winny

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    runners and all these other lean athletes take winstrol by itself all the time. You can take the Winstrol by itself for your goals. You dont even want to be bigger do you?

yea, go with var. for a boxer you might want those joints. do some test-var- and a lil dbol ..

im a fighter as well....

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    right advice, wrong sport. a fighter in a weight class sport wants a high power to weight ratio, not endless gains in muscle mass. he gets bigger/stronger, he just fights bigger/stronger opponents...net gain = 0.

cardioman, winstrol is good for power to weight ratio, but be aware that it is horrible for joints and increases the frequency of sports injuries. fairly liver toxic as well.

anavar gives you the benefits winstrol and has the least side effects of any AAS. however it's very expensive and often faked.

halotestin is the classic boxers drug - amazing power increase with little weight, chiseled and strong. also increases red blood cell count for increased endurance. EXTREMELY liver toxic and can make you kind of crazy. roid rage is wildly exagerated by the media, but halo is one of the substances that would have a real effect on your personality.

i personally would advise a very low dose of test and EQ, maybe 250mg each, and one of the above orals. you would greatly improve energy, recuperation, power, speed. you probably wouldn't gain a lot mass, but you would "look" a lot bigger, and hit a lot harder.

At 6'2" and 147lbs he should be moving up to a higher weightcalss, i am 5'9" and i remeber when i weight 147lbs i was a rail of nothing, that like a 5'9" persona weight in at 130lbs, and that weight for a male is called Anerexia...i do understand the concept of weight to stregth ratio, but that's for the lecture...XXL

sportmuaythai is offline New Member
    Just my tuppence worth. I've not done juice yet, but sponsored a professional muaythai fighter just to see result. He was on only 25mg of var ED for 6 weeks. His training regimen was extremely heavy 6 days a week both morning and afternoon. I also gave him 2 protien shakes per day. His normal weight was 150+lbs, and 143lbs fight weight, 5'8". No anti-E during cycle, but with clomid PCT. He did manage to gain 4lbs lean mass after PCT. His punches and kicks became very strong with a little improvement in speed. He did not notice any improvement in stamina. Due to limited budget, no blood work was done. I wonder if winny could produce similar result.
    Last edited by sportmuaythai; 09-18-2004 at 08:40 AM.

Thanx all for your advice, I learned more from your responses than all the searchs... I also wanted to add, that I am a puncher at my wieght I have a Tommas hearns type of build and punch.. As an ametuer boxer I had 60 fights 45 by ko and as a pro I am 11 and 2 with 9 ko's. I dont need to eat!!! Thats not my goal... Why get bigger and make no money when I can stay in my division and stay a featured fighter and get paid,,,, When I retire I'll eat and get bigger... But thats not what my game is all about........ Like I said before I have an unlimited supply of winni v... Is thier anything I can take with winni to help my joints?? Or should I pay the dough for the av and leave winni alone???

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    A little Deca might help with the joints - but then it's getting a bit more complicated - I'd personally get some var to save any potential worries - ( I leave winny alone mainly due to hairloss issues )

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cardioman
    Thanx all for your advice, I learned more from your responses than all the searchs... I also wanted to add, that I am a puncher at my wieght I have a Tommas hearns type of build and punch.. As an ametuer boxer I had 60 fights 45 by ko and as a pro I am 11 and 2 with 9 ko's. I dont need to eat!!! Thats not my goal... Why get bigger and make no money when I can stay in my division and stay a featured fighter and get paid,,,, When I retire I'll eat and get bigger... But thats not what my game is all about........ Like I said before I have an unlimited supply of winni v... Is thier anything I can take with winni to help my joints?? Or should I pay the dough for the av and leave winni alone???
    6'2, 145? you are EMACIATED dude. Im honestly surprised that you don't just crumble when you get hit.
    Not a flame, just really wondering, Im 5"6 195 lbs. When i was 125-130 lbs, i looked emaciated. Like Mike, I was a dam* RAIL.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I fight better at higher weight classes, i can handle myself better with more body weight and can overpower bigger guys. If i weighed 220 i'd lose more fights than win i think, my weight and strength are a big factor in any victories i have.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    right advice, wrong sport. a fighter in a weight class sport wants a high power to weight ratio, not endless gains in muscle mass. he gets bigger/stronger, he just fights bigger/stronger opponents...net gain = 0.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    It appears that some people don't understand that when you are a boxer your goal is to have the most power and muscle mass at the lowest possible healthy weight. He is not looking to be 195lbs. As a boxer myself I am 5'11 and weigh 165 with about 8-10%BF at fight time, i don't look huge obviously just muscular.

This is not a street fight where weight comes in to play, there is no wrestling on the ground its a skilled fight, so you don't have to worry about being the biggest man because you are always fighting people that same weight, unless you are in the heavy weight division with no weight limit.

I do agree that 6'2 at 147LBs is alittle much but, thats his thing.
    Look at Diego Corales he's 6' and fights @ 135lb in lightweight division. He is one of the most powerfull punchers in that divison bar none. Thats the goal, not to be huge.
    Last edited by THA GONZ; 09-18-2004 at 11:09 AM.

The trick is to keep a heatly diet.. I eat alot of Japanese food and a semi vegan diet, that is my keys to success.. I am very surprised that some of you guys think that my hieght is interferring with my wieght and strength... Ill give you a list of 6'0 to 6'3 fighters that curently fight at my wieght only the ranked ones... "FYI" the welter wieght division has many fighters coming down from 160... The money is where the stars are

Vernon Forest
    Kermit Cintron
    Teddy Reid
    Felix Trinadad
    Hercules Kyvelos
    Sven Paris
    Antonio Margarito

joeycrabcakes is offline New Member
    didnt oscar de la hoya used to fight at 135lbs? and i think he's 5' 11"....and he didnt do so bad at that weight.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Vernon is a bad-ass

215 is offline Associate Member
    BDTR what are u stats if u don't mind me asking and a brief cycle history

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I fight better at higher weight classes, i can handle myself better with more body weight and can overpower bigger guys. If i weighed 220 i'd lose more fights than win i think, my weight and strength are a big factor in any victories i have.
    BDTR - i see that you are all natural. If thats your picture you are HUGE! and from your comment you must weight a lot more than 220.

How did you get so big naturally ? or is it just unusual genetics

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's a joke... i'm far from natural.. I'm 300 lbs lol.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    How tall are you bdtr?

BDTR is offline Retired
    6 feet on the nose.

I flucuate between 309 and 296 through the course of the day

nsa
    Thats nuts. Any idea where your BF% is at?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Depending on the method, 12-14%

nsa
    Wow, that is ridiculous. I would love to be 200.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Its hard maintaining this weight, if i miss i meal i lose 5 lbs.

nsa
    You get winded real easy? I would assume that much muscle needs a sh!tload of oxygen.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nope.

Lots and lots of cardio, which makes it even harder to keep size.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It's a joke... i'm far from natural.. I'm 300 lbs lol.
    ya didnt you do alot of winny only cycles??

BDTR is offline Retired
    i got my mass from masteron only.

It would be nice if there was someone on here that knows how to cycle like these guys want to. I know what drugs they use but havnt a clue how they use them.

And Bdtr I could imagine what you mean by fighting better when your that heavy. Its allways a plus to be able to throw people.

215 is offline Associate Member
    6" 300 12% bf is insane

We have some very educated guys on here. But I have yet to see one person lay out a cycle for an athlete that trys to stay within a certain weight class. I know what you guys like to take but have no idea how to cycle for your goals. I have had a couple people that have Pm'ed me about that kind of cycle and I have no Idea who to even direct them to for that kind of stuff.

Are you comfortable with giving advise to people like this MMA??? If so Ill send them your way when i get asked about it.

Thats what im saying all I know how to do is what I intend to do with myself. I know these guys like Anavar , Primobolan , halotestin , winstrol , equipoise , Test suspension and stuff like that but dont know how to put together a cycle for their goals.

Not everyone need to take the classic Test/Deca /D-bol stack.

imann is offline Member
    Eat.Lift JUICE.maybe throw some anavar in there...........just a thought.It will give you solid strength gains without adding tons of mass.But you sound way to skinny, do you live in somalia?

Thread Information