durkheim is offline Junior Member

I B E T3 - Has anyone used this before?

I've been on for 4 days now at 200mcg and I dont feel a thing, I'm starting to seriously doubt the potency of this product or wether it has any T3 at all.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Oh and I know at least 10 people will advertise AR-R - please save it. This thread is about the T3 I already have

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

Save it my ass, it's the board sponsor.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

Save it my ass, it's the board sponsor.

~SC~
    Thank you for your wonderful and very helpful reply

Are you trying to be funny or something?

Quote Originally Posted by durkheim
    Thank you for your wonderful and very helpful reply

Are you trying to be funny or something?

No, I'm bumping the board sponsor. As a VET, I'm encouraged to do that, and I do.

One of the "ways it is" here brutha.

If you are doubting your sh*t, get it from a location that assures it's legit!

~SC~

No, I'm bumping the board sponsor. As a VET, I'm encouraged to do that, and I do.

One of the "ways it is" here brutha.

If you are doubting your sh*t, get it from a location that assures it's legit!

~SC~

As I've said before I have ordered from AR-R before and this post is about some I B E T3 which I ordered a month ago. If you dont have anything useful to add to my threads dont post in them.

Oh and one more thing.. if the board sponsor was any good it wouldnt need all that bumping brutha!

BigGenes is offline Member
    Oh and one more thing.. if the board sponsor was any good it wouldnt need all that bumping brutha!
    WHOA, your probably going to get banned for that dude.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    This is the "steroid questions" forum. He's asking for advice from anybody who's used the same products. I dont see what the problem is with that? Is it going to come to the point where we can only talk about steroids from certain companies? This forum is about helping people with "steroid questions", and I dont believe he is trying to support a specific company... he's simply looking for advice and he's supposed to be in the right forum.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    This is the "steroid questions" forum. He's asking for advice from anybody who's used the same products. I dont see what the problem is with that? Is it going to come to the point where we can only talk about steroids from certain companies? This forum is about helping people with "steroid questions", and I dont believe he is trying to support a specific company... he's simply looking for advice and he's supposed to be in the right forum.

You must understand that most people here love to try to find something wrong with a certain post.. And they love to get into fights..

This is what I am seeing allot latley..

CAPS.........

As I've said before I have ordered from AR-R before and this post is about some I B E T3 which I ordered a month ago. If you dont have anything useful to add to my threads dont post in them.

SORRY, YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM.........I'LL POST WHERE I FEEL LIKE IT NEWB........

BOARD SPONSORS ALWAYS NEED BUMPS. YOU EITHER SUPPORT AR, OR YOU DON'T.

ALL GOOD LIKE I SAID, DO AS YOU WISH, AND LET THINGS FALL WHERE THEY MAY.

~SC~

CAPS.........

BOARD SPONSORS ALWAYS NEED BUMPS. YOU EITHER SUPPORT AR, OR YOU DON'T.

ALL GOOD LIKE I SAID, DO AS YOU WISH, AND LET THINGS FALL WHERE THEY MAY.

~SC~

Bro, its not about supporting the board... He's not talking badly about AR nor is he promiting any products. If anything, he's making a company look bad. He simply has a question, and this forum is supposed to answer questions.

Did you all FAIL TO REALIZE that those three INTITIALS are not encouraged to be posted here?

There is a reason. If you ignore that reason, fine your posts will stand yes, but don't think people don't take note of who is supportive of this location, and who chooses to BLATANLY continue to ignore the rules.

As I said, it's a rule. As a VET, I am asked to ENFORCE the rules.

You either listen, or you don't. What happens later is of no concern to me, so carry on and do what you wish.

Hindsight is 20/20.

~SC~

To answer the question, I've never used T3 so I cant be of any help.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Bro, its not about supporting the board... He's not talking badly about AR nor is he promiting any products. If anything, he's making a company look bad. He simply has a question, and this forum is supposed to answer questions.
    Posting letters that are censored and working "around" this rule, is going behind AR staff's rules/regs.

You all do w/that what you wish.

~SC~

mustang331 is offline Member
    Yea but how many people here do we see by passing ALL OF THE FILTERS??

I mean I won't say them all but people spell every word that is filtered out a different way just so you can understand what word there saying..

I support the AR site, and brought many people to it in the matter of days..

All this guy was asking was the quality of the product he bought.. To be honest I see the words *** and still cannot even find out anything about the company ( And yes I searched for a while )

Posting letters that are censored and working "around" this rule, is going behind AR staff's rules/regs.

You all do w/that what you wish.

~SC~

I understand your position bro, and I respect that your protecting the rules. I just feel that this is getting out of hand. This board was made to help the community about common concerns and questions, but now we're depriving the community.

I love AR, and their sponsors are great! But we're all here for a common reason... to help and be helped from making mistakes. Thats what this board is alll about. (i feel like we're getting away from that)

A wise man once told me to "never sh*t in your own backyard".

Word to the wise.

~SC~

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how's about everyone takes a step back. relax, he's just looking for info on his *** T3 - nothing wrong with that.

so if anyone's got the info, spit it out. if not, why bother with this thread ??

btw - my dog's better than your dog.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

No it's not

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    how's about everyone takes a step back. relax, he's just looking for info on his *** T3 - nothing wrong with that.

so if anyone's got the info, spit it out. if not, why bother with this thread ??

My point exactly

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    No it's not

My dog sh i ts alot

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    btw durkheim or whatever, your absolutely stupid for attempting to injest 200mcg of t3 in one dose! You are obviously a newb because you dont know what signs to look for, meaning you also have no idea what your BBT, or current thyroid activity is!
    If you did indeed have a legitimate product, and you took that amount of Triiodo at one time, your risking not only your health and physique, but your mentality and life all together. You know what starts to happen when your body temp hits about 104-105???

i dont know about you, but 200mcg would absolutely destroy me! I dont want to be in a permanent vegitative state!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    and by the way, just buy from the fvcking sponsor dammit. I've used CN*, IB*, Ancillary ****, etc. and the sponsor has great prices. Just got a bunch of **** from there, and its the best turnaround of all the companies i've used!

Fvck even if it wasn't cheaper i'd still use it just to support the board, the information available to you here whether direct, or indirect, is worth the few extra dollars IMO

200mcg of the lion's t3 would have you going nuts. You would be having crazy thoughts and feal like you had the Flu. .....what ever you are using is not dosed right. I'm hypo thyroid and you won't catch me taking 200mcg of T3 .....please be careful. swolecat is right the products on www.ar-research.com are straight. And thanks for your support.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-21-2004 at 02:28 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I've been on for 4 days now at 200mcg and I dont feel a thing, I'm starting to seriously doubt the potency of this product or wether it has any T3 at all.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Oh and I know at least 10 people will advertise AR-R - please save it. This thread is about the T3 I already have
    How are you measuring it out?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    and by the way, just buy from the fvcking sponsor dammit. I've used CN*, IB*, Ancillary ****, etc. and the sponsor has great prices. Just got a bunch of **** from there, and its the best turnaround of all the companies i've used!

Fvck even if it wasn't cheaper i'd still use it just to support the board, the information available to you here whether direct, or indirect, is worth the few extra dollars IMO
    i hate to intervene here but im not gonna sit back and let someone get treated like there some kind of piece of ****. so first off shut the hell up. if you cant help him with his question then stay the phuck off his thread. second, he bought this before the sponsor was advertisizing on this board. so chill the hell out and leave him alone. i know because i already purchaced from arr how good the are, as are there products. as do everyone else who orders from them. but that is not what this is about.

Thread Information