seriouslifter is offline Member

Cutting cycle #3

This will be my 3rd cycle. I have a 38" waist. I want to gain lean muscle/strength and lose weight off my stomach. I am 220lbs. Whats a good combination people that you have used that worked good. I hear so many different combinations to do. Does test prop have to be injected ed or it can be a MWF? What about Tren /winny? Add clen in it also? Can someone help me out please. I know alot about everything I have anabolics 2004. Tren/EQ and winny? What about dosages, whats a safe recommended dosage like I did sust and deca last cycle and I did 500mg and 400mg of deca weekly.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What ever u decide to take you should run some sort of test as a base. Test prop is usually used when cutting. You can shoot it ed or eod.
    Do a search on prop/tren /winny cycles and see what you come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    What ever u decide to take you should run some sort of test as a base. Test prop is usually used when cutting. You can shoot it ed or eod.
    Do a search on prop/tren/winny cycles and see what you come up with.
    Thanks

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    or give test/eq/winny a try

I searched and read. If doing a test prop, tren and winny cycle. I see people doing it everyday. I dont want to do it everyday. I want to do injections on a MWF. Is that what eod means or do I inject on weekends also? Can I mix the Prop with the tren in same syringe? I will get the oral tabs of winny and take 50mg ed for 6 weeks. What about test prop and tren? 100mg eod of test prop and 75mg eod of tren? Do I have to eat alot on this kind of cycle since its cutting, not bulking? I am going to do cardio 4 times a week. I want to get cut and lose stomach. Gain strength also and some muscle.

Cutting cycle #3

Test Prop week 1-10 100mg eod MWF
    Tren week 1 - 8 75mg eod MWF
    Winny week 5 - 10 50mg ED

Nolvadex 10mg ed throughout cycle
    PCT starts week 11 10 days of 40mg, 10 days of 20mg, 10 days of 10mg

Should I run winny past Test prop until week 12 and start at week 7? Should I run winny at beginning of cycle for 6 weeks instead? Help please. Should I do HCG 3000, 3000, 2500, 1500 every 5 or 6 days right before last shot? How long does it take to have test prop out of system?
    Last edited by seriouslifter; 09-21-2004 at 09:44 AM.

Thread Information