DownNnasty is offline New Member

Helpful Advice Needed

I need to know what oral will go good with my andadrol 50? I am going back to the doctor ina few days and need to know

thank you
    Last edited by DownNnasty; 09-21-2004 at 10:00 AM.

BigGenes is offline Member
    what?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Stop spamming the board or you will be reported.

Emergency my ass...........dork.

~SC~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    emergency. ask your doc im sure he knows whats best for you

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DownNnasty
    I need to know what oral will go good with my andadrol 50? I am going back to the doctor ina few days and need to know

thank you
    Isn't anadrol an oral???

I'm with you SC....what a dork!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Anadrol is not a harsh enough oral on the liver, he desires more.

~SC~

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    oral only cycle = pussy

be a man and pick up a needle. if u are too afriad to, then u arent ready to juice

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i think he needs cheque drops with it and perhaps a lesson in testicular injections for when he decides to be a man and shoot some ****

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    oral only cycle = pussy

be a man and pick up a needle. if u are too afriad to, then u arent ready to juice

god****it cow! you beat me to it hahahaha

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    unless ur prepared to use pins stick to jigsaw puzzles,i hate lads that just say i wanna be big but dont want to inject,all the time in our gym,and its all the skinny twats that say that

djboots is offline Associate Member
    no I think you should also take winny, dbol , anavar , all at once thats a great cycle for ya!!!..lol

nathanw21 is offline Member
    and make sure you take them all at the same time!! lol

I am not afriad of injections (deca &sustanon ) i have taken them in the past. i am a firm believer in injections It;s just a whole lot easier for me to get the orals on prescription, then it would be to get the injections. and if i didn't get them on prescriptonI don't want to get ripped off on some s*** that isn't real.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Orals are HARD on your liver. You never want to take more than one at a time. So if you have Anadrol then go with an injectible. Otherwise you may end up looking like this... ....all yellow and jaundice from a Fvcked up liver.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I am not afriad of injections (deca&sustanon) i have taken them in the past. i am a firm believer in injections It;s just a whole lot easier for me to get the orals on prescription, then it would be to get the injections. and if i didn't get them on prescriptonI don't want to get ripped off on some s*** that isn't real.
    So because you think it's easier, you are willing to risk your liver health? Makes no sense to me... More orals = more stress on liver... not good...

I didn't realize taking two orals was so bad on the liver. Thank you guys for imforming me of this before i made a mistake. I would love to take injections again they are just very hard to come by around here. And i am still unsure about ordering them.

I didn't realize taking two orals was so bad on the liver. Thank you guys for imforming me of this before i made a mistake. I would love to take injections again they are just very hard to come by around here. And i am still unsure about ordering them.
    Anabolic Steroids and the Liver

Anabolic steroids are processed by the liver. As discussed earlier, C-17 alkylated oral steroids (steroids with an alkyl group added at the alpha position of the "C-17" or number 17 carbon atom of the molecule to withstand total degradation on their first pass through the liver [see Steroids 101 section above]) are unusually harsh on the liver. For this reason, even moderate short-term administration of these C-17 oral steroids can effect liver function test readings. Elevated liver counts indicating liver stress (toxicity) have been reported in recent studies of somewhat moderate oral anabolic steroid therapy (daily doses of 40 and 80 mg of oxandrolone [Oxandrin, formerly Anavar ]) as reported in the online periodical Medibolics, edited by Michael Mooney (www.medibolics.com). However, these elevated liver function readings will return to normal after cessation of a moderate, short-term steroid cycle. I could find not one case to the contrary. Further, it is recognized that intense weight training alone often causes changes in liver function tests, including SGOT, SGPT and LDH (this is something that all physicians monitoring athletes using anabolics should be familiar with).

Recent studies continue to suggest that reports of serious adverse effects of anabolic steroids upon the liver in healthy athletes may be highly overstated. In a study of athletes, of the 53 current or past steroid users who underwent laboratory testing, only one subject displayed an abnormal liver test (Pope & Katz, 1994, p. 379; incidentally, on physical examination, not one user displayed evidence of any major abnormalities possibly attributable to steroids, such as high blood pressure, edema, acne or hair loss.) Another study tested one of the most powerful and reputedly dangerously toxic anabolic steroids for 30 weeks on HIV positive men and women (Hengge et al.). Oxymetholone, formerly known as Anadrol in the U.S. and a C-17 alkylated oral steroid, was administered in a dosage of over 1,000 mg per week (more than that used by many bodybuilders, and for a much longer duration of uninterrupted use). The results were significant gains in lean muscle mass -- even without any weightlifting. Even more importantly - and surprisingly -- there were no significant problems with liver function, water retention, or virilization side effects (it will be interesting to see whether further studies yield consistent findings at such high dosages).

While the dangers of anabolics to athletes' livers appear to have been highly exaggerated, it must be recognized that an apparently healthy athlete with a previously existing but undiscovered liver problem could do serious damage to himself by self-administering C-17 oral anabolic steroids.

Based on our present information, cardiac risks seem to be primarily related to high dosages in the absence of physician monitoring. Jose Antonio, PhD., a nationally recognized authority on drugs in sports who has written a monthly column for Flex magazine, cites a study examining serious cardiovascular side effects in four weightlifters using "massive amounts" of steroids (Antonio, 1998). While there is little doubt that the health problems of these men were caused by their anabolic steroid abuse , these were clearly mega-dose abusers. "[H]igh dose equals high risk," notes Dr. Antonio, but "low-dose androgens (e.g., 200-600 mg per week for 10 weeks) pose little threat to health."
    A must read for new guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks again man its nice to have someone throw me some helpful info with out making me feel like an a$$ for asking something i didn't know. i joined this site to actually get some help. So thankyou once again Blown SC

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    oral only cycle = pussy

I agree he is not ready...

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    I agree he is not ready...
    did you not read i have taken injections in my last cycles I have some experiance be not a great deal. I already have the anadrol adn i would love to take injections but i can't get them

did you not read i have taken injections in my last cycles I have some experiance be not a great deal. I already have the anadrol adn i would love to take injections but i can't get them
    Why not? What country are you from?

I live in Kansas. I have tried finding them but can't with any luck.

I live in Kansas. I have tried finding them but can't with any luck.
    There are sources all over the place... take your time, and get to know some people in your area... don't just go and rush and get sauce from your 'gym-buddy', eventually you will happen upon one....

And Net-sources are not good either.. so don't bother...

Once you find a potential source, do a source-check with a Mod, and see if they're legit...

Good luck bro.

Thread Information