needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Suggestions please

I am looking into a first cycle.. Everyone suggest test.. and just straight test for the first cycle. I am thinking about Cypionate , since it is a once a week shot.. But prop has also been suggested? any suggestions/ personal preferences? thanx

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    stick with cyp or enanthate . shoot it twice a week so youyr blood levels stay more consistant. i dont reccoemdn prop for a first cycle because u have to shoot it ED and most first timers dont like that

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I am looking into a first cycle.. Everyone suggest test.. and just straight test for the first cycle. I am thinking about Cypionate, since it is a once a week shot.. But prop has also been suggested? any suggestions/ personal preferences? thanx

how old are you son?

20 right now man.. starting to do my research still gonna wait a bit.. so u say cyp eh? I hear a lot of issues regarding water weight etc with cyp

jonnytour is offline Member
    I am gonna jump on this thread with Need More...he and I workout together...and I am thinking bout the same test only cycle. If we don't care about the frequence of the injections would there really be any other reason you would NOT suggest the prop.??

Yes... is there an advantage to using prop over cyp? kno cyp is slower to get in the system.. but what overall is going to have the greatest gains? thanx

prop has less water retention. prop is mainly used in cutting cycles. i personally prefer enanthate for muscle gains over prop. i seem to lean up more on prop but not get as muss solid mass

Yes.. It seems a lot of people use prop for pre-contest prep.. My friend is worried about looking like a bloated fish..

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You can run prop if you want, but most will still say to stick with cyp/enth...
    Enth is easier to get in Canada than cyp is, so that would likely be your best bet...
    Also, if your diet is proper, you can stay lean while on Enth as well... so you can leave the Prop for later on... this would also get you used to inj's...
    My first run is going to be Enth...(still undecided whether or not I'll run another compound with it).... but you would do well at 500mg/wk of Enth...

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    With enthanate or cypionate you still need to inject twice a week. Many people use propionate at the beginning and the end of a cycle. Most people do not like to wait 4-6 weeks for results with cypionate or enthante. So Propionate is injected (or D-bol oral) for the first four weeks to get gains while waiting for the cyp or enth. A typical cycle not including anti-e's or PCT that you need also:

week 1-4 100 mg Propionate (Every other day) or 50mg (every day)
    week 1-12 250 mg Cypionate or Enthanate (Every 4th day)

I am on my first cycle. I used Propionate and Cypionate. The cypionate alone caused me to be too moody so I continued to run the Propionate along with Cypionate. (It evens me out). Some say you must inject propionate every day; I have have tried both ways with no noticable difference but everyone is different.

Ya...I was wondering if the guytrying to sell the prop to me just wants to get rid of it. I still might buy it even just ofr use later. He said if I bought it i should start it immediately. Unfortunately I just remembered that i have to go to a show in the States, and I don't think it would go over very well if I were caught with gear on the way down there or on the way back.

Thanks for your help gents. We asked the guy bout Cyp and he can get us that too. The Prop. Cyp stack sounds like a good idea. Really...who wants to have to stick a needle in themselves and have to wait for 3 - 4 weeks for any results!! Thanks again. Looks like Jan./Feb we are gonna start the cycle. I am gonna post some before and after pics. Let you guys know how it all turns out!

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkk
    With enthanate or cypionate you still need to inject twice a week. Many people use propionate at the beginning and the end of a cycle. Most people do not like to wait 4-6 weeks for results with cypionate or enthante. So Propionate is injected (or D-bol oral) for the first four weeks to get gains while waiting for the cyp or enth. A typical cycle not including anti-e's or PCT that you need also:

week 1-4 100 mg Propionate (Every other day) or 50mg (every day)
    week 1-12 250 mg Cypionate or Enthanate (Every 4th day)

I am on my first cycle. I used Propionate and Cypionate. The cypionate alone caused me to be too moody so I continued to run the Propionate along with Cypionate. (It evens me out). Some say you must inject propionate every day; I have have tried both ways with no noticable difference but everyone is different.
    How did that cycle work out for you bro? How much wt. did you gain and was there a lot of bloat?

How did that cycle work out for you bro? How much wt. did you gain and was there a lot of bloat?

Don't want to hijack thread but I'll answer. I'm still on cycle in week 12. Right now I have gained 35-38lbs. My weight has stabilized for the last few weeks. I got sick of food - all food. I started to lose body fat and muscles shaped somewhat. I'm back eating again. Its extremely hard to get all the protein. Even with shakes - they make me sick.

I have two more weeks of cypionate and I will run the propionate for two weeks after that. I can't tell you how great the propionate worked, I'm glad I chose that over d-bol. Once the cypionate kicked in I started to see huge strenth gains, then later all my muscles increased in size. I went from a 30 waist to a 36. None of my clothes fit.

Sweating terribly at night and the propionate keeps away the moodiness. I want to gain another 10-15lbs before I'm done. I don't have much bloat at all but I'm sure I will lose some in PCT.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    test is test pretty much........I mean I use cyp , enan , prop or whatever and just call it test I don't get picky or the vehicle(oil solution). Everyone is different. I had no sides from cyp or prop till i switched to enanthate then I got pimples all over my shoulders but that could have come from the oil in the deca I was taking too.
    Yea test only is good I'm on test only right now 768mg of test enanthate per week and I'm going strong. You guys seem smart. Test only is a good start considering all steroids are synthetic forms of testosterone to begin with so it seems logical to start with the one your body would be most familiar with.

Sh#t someone called us smart lol.. thanx man.. Yea exactly everything is based on test right? so Why not start with that to make sure the system is aight! Clarkk man those are some nice gains!! I am leaning towards using Cyp as of right now.. just do 20 dayz of d-bol and 10 weeks of cyp.. of course waiting ill im at least 21 lol

Sh#t someone called us smart lol.. thanx man.. Yea exactly everything is based on test right? so Why not start with that to make sure the system is aight! Clarkk man those are some nice gains!! I am leaning towards using Cyp as of right now.. just do 20 dayz of d-bol and 10 weeks of cyp.. of course waiting ill im at least 21 lol
    20 days of d-bol isnt enough. run it four weeks, so that way when u are ending with the dbol the cyp will be kicking in.

ahh that makes more sence!! see I thought that whole "smart" thing was false lol any other suggestions from anyone?

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    test e @ 250mg a week or 500.....i did 250 of test e a week for 10 weeks and gained 30 lbs....diet is really the key element

ok why is everyone suggestions Eth over Cyp? thanx

I think more people will say enthanate because more people have tried enthanate. I you do searches for cypionate , you will not find that much info. Also, many of the first cycle threads use enthanante as an example, not cypionate. (Although some do)

Cypionate is almost the same as enthanate but cypionate has one more carbon. Cypionate is a slightly longer ester than enthanate. I don't think anyone has argued better gains off either but there were some articles explaining the difference in other threads. More often though, cypionate is more expensive than enthanate (maybe because more people use it, drives the cost down?). Chose the cheaper one if its the same manufacturer. I also read that enthanate has more testosterone per gram. But I don't think that matters because its really close.

I don't know of anyone really who has tried both but if you start a thread you will find someone who can tell you the sides they incurred while on each one, but if they stacked with something else you will not really know.

Really, cost aside, It does not matter.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I am looking into a first cycle.. Everyone suggest test.. and just straight test for the first cycle. I am thinking about Cypionate, since it is a once a week shot.. But prop has also been suggested? any suggestions/ personal preferences? thanx
    Didn't we see this same question yesterday? and the day before? and the day before that? Some people need to read, read ,read before posting the same question that has been asked 100 times!

Hey MONKEY boy.. sorry im not perferct like you.. Kinda new to this thread/post thing... Obviously people don't mind if I repeat a question since they answered.. Any thank you for posting something that has abosolutly nothing to do with what we are talking about.. I believe thats reffered to as hijacking a thread..next time if you have the time on your hands to point out something so small and insignifigant... pm me! Again thank you from one junior member to another.. obviously your more aquinted with this site then me

That was a little joke to let everyone kno

Ya Monkey...U don't wanna answer the question maybe u should leave the thread alone! Momma always said: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." In other words, little monkey.....Shut your cake hole unless you have some proper advice to give!! LOL And thanks to all you guys for your help....much appreciated.

Hmm I guess monkey man has left this thread GOOD!! If I were to run Prop and eth whath would ppl suggest as a dose?

needmorestrength If I were to run Prop and eth whath would ppl suggest as a dose?
    I gave you the amounts above

You will need 4 weeks of Propionate @ 100mg (EOD) or 350mg per week or 15ml total = Buy (2) 10ml vials (assuming 100mg/ml propionate)

You will need 12 weeks of Enthanate or Cypionate @ 250mg (E4D) or 1ml per week or 12 ml total = Buy (2) 10 ml vials (assuming 250mg/ml Enth or Cyp)

You also need clomid and nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkk
    I gave you the amounts above

You will need 4 weeks of Propionate @ 100mg (EOD) or 350mg per week or 15ml total = Buy (2) 10ml vials (assuming 100mg/ml propionate)

You will need 12 weeks of Enthanate or Cypionate @ 250mg (E4D) or 1ml per week or 12 ml total = Buy (2) 10 ml vials (assuming 250mg/ml Enth or Cyp)

You also need clomid and nolva.

he should run the enehtate or cyp at a higher dose. 500mg/week woul dbe better

That's what I was thinking too!! It is my first cycle however... But I was told id grow from drinking piss with test in it lol.. But maybe 500 would be better

he should run the enehtate or cyp at a higher dose. 500mg/week woul dbe better
    Sorry bro

I just added incorrectly.

Enthanate or Cyp 250mg (E4d) or 500mg per week or 2cc per week for 24 ml total. (3) 10ml vials shoud do it! (assuming 250mg/ml)

Thanks

w_rballs

Thread Information