Badgerman is offline Banned

Pure conditioning cycle......

I would like to know what would be the best cycle for an 26 yo athlete for pure conditioning for short (100m) sprints, lateral movement, acceleration developement, He will have alot of running and backpedals during the cycle, so can not have a decrease in endurance from the cycle. There is absolutely NO drug testing
    Some increase in mass is fine as long as there is no water retention. The tendons must stay strong, and I need him to have a super agressive workout attitude. We have a good supply of oral winstrol , depo test, anavar , oral T,
    HGH, HCG and Nolva and would like to use some combination of those.....but we can get anything else if necessary. I was leaning towards depo test and anavar but need to know what would be the best for increased strength without hurting the endurance during hard workouts(stadium stairs, resisted sprints, etc)

help?

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    read my posts on how i used gear for the 100m dash

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    depo test and anavar sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by JDog3497
    read my posts on how i used gear for the 100m dash
    Bro.....I can't seem to find the spot......got a link for me???....thanks

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    I would like to know what would be the best cycle for an 26 yo athlete for pure conditioning for short (100m) sprints, lateral movement, acceleration developement, He will have alot of running and backpedals during the cycle, so can not have a decrease in endurance from the cycle. There is absolutely NO drug testing
    Some increase in mass is fine as long as there is no water retention. The tendons must stay strong, and I need him to have a super agressive workout attitude. We have a good supply of oral winstrol , depo test, anavar , oral T,
    HGH, HCG and Nolva and would like to use some combination of those.....but we can get anything else if necessary. I was leaning towards depo test and anavar but need to know what would be the best for increased strength without hurting the endurance during hard workouts(stadium stairs, resisted sprints, etc)
    Bro...winstrol for sure, but you may want to use an injectable because it takes a lot of oral wintrol to get results, which will tax the sh*t out of your liver because its a 17 aa. If you need any help getting rid of that supply I would be more than glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Bro...winstrol for sure, but you may want to use an injectable because it takes a lot of oral wintrol to get results, which will tax the sh*t out of your liver because its a 17 aa. If you need any help getting rid of that supply I would be more than glad to help
    I worry about the joints and tendons with just winny.....how about a test/anavar /winny combo?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    I worry about the joints and tendons with just winny.....how about a test/anavar/winny combo?
    Why would win alone hurt your joints? I wish I could help you out more, but I dont know enough about what roids are best for that type of training. What I do know is that win is very popular for endurance athletes.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    anavar .........

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    good call........eq var low test

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    win is terrible for collagen synthesis, causing a lot of sports injuries. i would recommend low dose test and EQ, 250 mg each, plus var. EQ i believe, was invented for racehorses, and i've always gotten a big sports boost from it. also increases collagen synthesis 290% at dose listed above, and increases red blood cell count, for increased endurance. if you can handle the sides from halotestin, it is also a great power to weight ratio drug, and increases your endurance. i've noticed that high doses of just about anything affect my endurance, so keep the doses small.
    Thanks bro......20-40mg ed on the VAR???.....should we run the var longer than the test and eq?......how would you structure the cycle?

Test 250mg week 1-10
    Var 40mg week 1-10
    EQ 250mg week 1-10
    PCT

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Test 250mg week 1-10
    Var 40mg week 1-10
    EQ 250mg week 1-10
    PCT
    Thanks bro

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    i believe EQ needs to be run at a minimum of 12 weeks to see results. with that being the case you would want to run test one week longer than your EQ. so it would be something like:

wks 1-13 Test 250 mg wk
    wks 1-12 EQ 250 mg wk
    wks 1-12 VAR 40mg ED

that is how i would set it up.

i personally dont like running cycles longer than 10 weeks but i think gibson is right so id go with his idea

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    You could also look into m4ohn

Thread Information