durkheim is offline Junior Member

I B E T3 (2nd thread as first was closed)

Mods: please dont close this thread, its purpose is only to find out wether my T3 is infact underdosed by asking other member's experiences. I cannot consider testing the substance myself because its too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    btw durkheim or whatever, your absolutely stupid for attempting to injest 200mcg of t3 in one dose! You are obviously a newb because you dont know what signs to look for, meaning you also have no idea what your BBT, or current thyroid activity is!
    If you did indeed have a legitimate product, and you took that amount of Triiodo at one time, your risking not only your health and physique, but your mentality and life all together. You know what starts to happen when your body temp hits about 104-105???

i dont know about you, but 200mcg would absolutely destroy me! I dont want to be in a permanent vegitative state!

Thanks for your uneducated and childish reply. There are certain members within this community that carry only a tiny bit of knowledge and yet seem to think they are the authority on other peoples health.

For your information I am taking this dosage under advise from Mallet, I am well aware of my BBT and thyroid activity and my resting temp never exceeds 98 degrees Fahrenheit.

Has anyone used I B E's T3 before at all??

Thanks guys

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude i backed you up on your last thread but my advice now is not to post the same thread after a mod locks it. im sure they had a good reason.

SKiN is offline Member
    Why dont you go to a board that supports i b e....

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    dude i backed you up on your last thread but my advice now is not to post the same thread after a mod locks it. im sure they had a good reason.
    Yeah I understand that and even I agree the mods had good reason to close that thread, too much off topic BS and flaming.

This thread is just to get some answers and yes I have also tried boards that this company is a sponsor at. I'm trying to get the most accurate and unbiased answers possible

Just imagine if you bought a thyroid hormone - these arent vitamins we're talking about here.. and you have a feeling that its underdosed or may not even be the labelled substance

SKiN is offline Member
    Well GL I would like to know what you find out. I just ordered some stuff from them...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason is because the admin has asked that we keep competetors to AR R off the board out of respect for them.... by bringing them up you are violating this request thus why it got locked.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How gay........

again.........

can't get the clue............

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-21-2004 at 06:20 PM.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by durkheim
    Yeah I understand that and even I agree the mods had good reason to close that thread, too much off topic BS and flaming.

This thread is just to get some answers and yes I have also tried boards that this company is a sponsor at. I'm trying to get the most accurate and unbiased answers possible

Just imagine if you bought a thyroid hormone - these arent vitamins we're talking about here.. and you have a feeling that its underdosed or may not even be the labelled substance

If your worried about it dont take it. It's that simple. Oh, and swole, that flashing thing did **** near give me a seizure. Funny stuff.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    swole i must say that was some funny sh*t....

and as for you calling me uneducated, i'm double majoring in nuclear/molecular physics at MIT, and have a scholarship program working through spectrum labs as an analytical techinician! Got a 1580 on my SATs, and started college when i was 16 at saint josephs of philidelphia!

Just because mallet told you to do something doesn't mean anything. I'm not discrediting him, he is a very intelligent man with much information to give, but you on the other hand are a complete assclown, and need to be banned IMO

I hope a mod locks this so you can post another thread!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by durkheim
    Mods: please dont close this thread, its purpose is only to find out wether my T3 is infact underdosed by asking other member's experiences. I cannot consider testing the substance myself because its too expensive

Thanks for your uneducated and childish reply. There are certain members within this community that carry only a tiny bit of knowledge and yet seem to think they are the authority on other peoples health.

For your information I am taking this dosage under advise from Mallet, I am well aware of my BBT and thyroid activity and my resting temp never exceeds 98 degrees Fahrenheit.

Has anyone used I B E's T3 before at all??

Thanks guys
    and i also have a very hard time believing the fact that at 200mcg of T3 you never exceed 98 degrees. How big are you, 300lbs? 200mcg is well over double the natural levels of t3 circulating in most people. Unless you have EXTREMELY severe hypothyroidism, i doubt that statement

BDTR is offline Retired
    *** = Liquid research

I never got any results with their t3 to be honest with you.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you for answering his question Bdtr.. That was too easy.

I am just going to ignore the idiots that posted above, not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    *** = Liquid research

I never got any results with their t3 to be honest with you.

Thanks bro, more feedback to confirm my suspicions

Thread Information