mustang331 is offline Member

Help me out, Arguing with a friend!

Ok guys here;s the deal..

I am arguing with a friend of mine who has been juicin for a pretty long time.. Now he is the type who never aspirates the needle, never does any PCT..
    Well he is one of the lucky one's I guess because he never really got any sides or anything..

Anyway here is the argument..

I will be doing my very first cycle in a couple weeks ( Thanks to the research from this place )
    I am 5'9 @ 185lbs
    I will be doing 500MG test E 10 weeks
    Along with all the anti-est. stuff.

I am gonna guess I will put on about 20lbs.. My diet is in check along with my training.

I think 20lb will be a close prediction..

My friend says I will be LUCKY to see 10lbs..

What do you guys think?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    20 with the water retention.

big swoll is offline Member
    you could definately see 20lbs out of that if it is your first cycle....i strongly believe that you only get out of your cycle what you put into it...if you have a great cycle planned out, but dont eat right you wont see good gains.....i know that you say your diet is in check, but make sure you are eating enough.....i know that when i started juicing i thought i was eating enough but i wasn't.....it just took experience to find out how much food i needed to take in....read in the diet forum and good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    you could definately see 20lbs out of that if it is your first cycle....i strongly believe that you only get out of your cycle what you put into it...if you have a great cycle planned out, but dont eat right you wont see good gains.....i know that you say your diet is in check, but make sure you are eating enough.....i know that when i started juicing i thought i was eating enough but i wasn't.....it just took experience to find out how much food i needed to take in....read in the diet forum and good luck bro

Yep I took the bulky diet and added to it..

mass junkie is offline banned
    10 weeks is fairly short as you'll soon see but nothing wrong with that as far as your 1st cycle is concerned... just remember it'll probaly take you a 4-5 weeks before it even kicks in...I say you''ll probaly gain between 12 and 15 lbs

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It all depends on how fast your metabolism is. And then it will be food not steroids that make you grow. The thing is if you dont gain that much more than 10lbs during the duration of the cycle. You wont be left with anything at the end of the cycle. Its not uncommon to gain 10lbs of pump alone. you have to think everything over that is what will be real growth. So I hope you can gain 20lbs other wise you will have done the cycle for nothing.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I would extend the cycle to 12 weeks....

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Ok guys here;s the deal..

I am arguing with a friend of mine who has been juicin for a pretty long time.. Now he is the type who never aspirates the needle, never does any PCT.. Well he is one of the lucky one's I guess because he never really got any sides or anything..

Anyway here is the argument..

I will be doing my very first cycle in a couple weeks ( Thanks to the research from this place )
    I am 5'9 @ 185lbs
    I will be doing 500MG test E 10 weeks
    Along with all the anti-est. stuff.

I am gonna guess I will put on about 20lbs.. My diet is in check along with my training.

I think 20lb will be a close prediction..

My friend says I will be LUCKY to see 10lbs..

What do you guys think?
    The reason your friend thinks you'll only put on 10lbs is because he never does pct and therefore probably loses most of what he gains on a cycle - DO proper pct and maybe up your caloies for this period and you'll keep most of what you've gained and prove him wrong. It's lucky your a member of this board and don't take your advice from him!!!!

I'm looking to start my first cycle in a month or so and plan on keeping my gains.

Good luck in proving him wrong!

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    diet is everything. many people think they are eating enough but there realy not. if ur not gaining weight than up ur calories. for ur first cycle u should be able to gain 20 pounds as long as everything is in check.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    o yea u'll defintly want to extend ur cycle i would do at least 10 weeks or maybe even 12 like BW said

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    o yea u'll defintly want to extend ur cycle i would do at least 10 weeks or maybe even 12 like BW said
    I am doing 10 weeks, That is my plan.. I do plan on adding 2 more weeks to get to 12, but that depends on how well I feel mentally while on it.. If I feel all jitiry or nervous I will end it at 10 weeks..

Anyone get a nervous feeling while on test?

Thread Information