ColdSore is offline Banned

Useing T3 for protein synthesis, and to minimize fat gains...

Im thinking of adding some t3 to my next bulker...i would like to see 2 benefits from doing this, #1) protien synthesis so i can push my protien intake close to 100g's with every real food meal, and #2) help minimize fat gains that come with a true bulker...

I was thinking about 25mcg's ed throughout the cycle...maybe up to 50mcgs?...would a dose this low cause a rebound when i come off at the end of the cycle??? (or should i stop it before in week 13 when i begin my prop)???

How would you guys run it in this cycle?

1-6 d-bol
    1-12 test blend
    1-12 Deca
    Humalog slin 7-10ius pwo, 4 on 4 off (weeks 1-4, 9-12, 17-20(pct))
    13-16 100mg prop ed
    13-16 50mg winny ed (maybe???)

a mutha fukkin bump...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'll bump for this answer too, seems like something I might try myself. So how about some f'ing answers people..

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I'll bump for this answer too, seems like something I might try myself. So how about some f'ing answers people..
    no ****...i used to never have a problem getting answers here...where are all the **** veterans of our comunity!!!!!!!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    no ****...i used to never have a problem getting answers here...where are all the **** veterans of our comunity!!!!!!!!

No one likes you ??? LOL...... jk bro bump I would like to know about this too....I remember reading about 12.5mcg of T3 being used while bulking... I think it was bdtr. Not sure though

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    No one likes you ??? LOL...... jk bro bump I would like to know about this too....I remember reading about 12.5mcg of T3 being used while bulking... I think it was bdtr. Not sure though
    yeah i belive bdtr used 25mcg's...maybe lower...i was thinking of 25mcgs, then going down to 12.5 the last week or so to ramp off to hopefully avoid any rebound

ok fukker!!!!!!...lol...thanks for finding that for me

ok fukker!!!!!!...lol...thanks for finding that for me

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you should follow any part of his thread I would have to say it be the diet. Anyone would grow eating that much food. Thats what it takes. That will probally work better than the low dose of T3.

I would like to see if anyone has any information on a low dose of T3 while bulking though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If you should follow any part of his thread I would have to say it be the diet. Anyone would grow eating that much food. Thats what it takes. That will probally work better than the low dose of T3.

I would like to see if anyone has any information on a low dose of T3 while bulking though.

No way......if a normal size person were to eat that much food you would turn into the blob lol......remember bdtr weighs almost 300 pounds.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you eat what Bdtr eats, you would look like him as well. WHat he eats is just a little more than what I eat on a bulking diet. I couldnt imagine eating three cans of tuna everyday. But everything else is pretty much what I eat.

Whats normal size 180lbs? Even if you are 180lbs you should eat like that as well. It would take that for someone to even build a base.

Unless you have an abnormal metabolism, you could eat that and grow real well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If you eat what Bdtr eats, you would look like him as well. WHat he eats is just a little more than what I eat on a bulking diet. I couldnt imagine eating three cans of tuna everyday. But everything else is pretty much what I eat.

Whats normal size 180lbs? Even if you are 180lbs you should eat like that as well. It would take that for someone to even build a base.

Unless you have an abnormal metabolism, you could eat that and grow real well.

Yea in the wrong direction......

and ColdStone knows what he is doing diet wise no need to take this in another direction, let's talk about T3.

SKiN is offline Member
    Ya this is very interesting..... Wheres mallet at...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    T3 can be used to help hyper and hypothyroid patients... those producing too much or not pruducing enough thyroid. It acts like AAS where the body recognizes exogenous use and shuts down natural production. The dose you give yourself is not above and beyond what you are normally producing - it replaces it for that period of use...

Plus, unnormal thyroid function is related toward endo and ecto somotypes... check this shizzel out from R. M. Alford, M.D...

Muscularity

All individuals with normal thyroid function will be mesomorph or of a muscular habitus. This would indicate that both the ectomorph and the endomorph are hypothyroid. Muscle tissue is heavy compared to fat tissue. The latest tables released for optimal weights would seem to be slanted toward the ectomorph, certainly not for a muscular individual, whom should be the ideal for determining optimal weights. The enhanced muscularity does not just apply to the visible musculature, but also to the heart and muscles in the other organs. The optimal perfusion of all body parts will also ensure that muscles present will have optimal function and endurance.

Weight Problems

Being too heavy as well as being too thin are both health problems. A true euthyroid is always a mesomorph. The ideal level of body fat is in a range of about 10-17%. Less than 10% body fat can be just as much a life threatening problem as obesity. The use of the appropriate thyroid will assist in weight loss for the obese along with dieting, but is not a panacea. It takes work and dedication, but with weight loss, such individuals will have an increased sense of well-being with an increased incentive to keep it off. Weight loss may seem slow in the early stages because of a concomitant weight gain in the form of increased muscle mass. They need to follow their measurements to show that there is a loss of fat. The ectomorph will have fewer problems. Thyroid seems to work in their case by assisting in better assimilation and utilization of food with a relief of the hyperkinesis seen in many of them. They also do better as they develop an insulating layer of fat.

Yea in the wrong direction......

and ColdStone knows what he is doing diet wise no need to take this in another direction, let's talk about T3.
    lol...thanks LMO

and thanks warrior for the post.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    25-50mcg per day of t-3 is too much you will rebound after the cycle is stoped, if you want the benifit of protein synthesis and added benifit of T-3 for fat buring/maintaining use 12.5mcg at the most 25mcg(this dose will shot you down or close to it) i usually use 12.5mcg /day while bulking and can see the differance, deffinitley less fat gain, average person produces 26mcg of t-3 per day, so supplementing with 12.5mcg will increase that amount with very slight if any suppression...XXL

joevette is offline Banned
    You shouldn't experience a rebound if you do proper thyroid PCT. Mallet has a very good article about it whith all the neccessary supps.

joevette is offline Banned
    Also, BDTR was taking T3 with HGH, so that's another whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    25-50mcg per day of t-3 is too much you will rebound after the cycle is stoped, if you want the benifit of protein synthesis and added benifit of T-3 for fat buring/maintaining use 12.5mcg at the most 25mcg(this dose will shot you down or close to it) i usually use 12.5mcg /day while bulking and can see the differance, deffinitley less fat gain, average person produces 26mcg of t-3 per day, so supplementing with 12.5mcg will increase that amount with very slight if any suppression...XXL
    thanks mike...
    thats what im thinking to now after a few hours of contemplateing in class today...i think ill stay with 12.5 and if it works well then theres no need to go up...

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    what is PWO

thanks mike...
    thats what im thinking to now after a few hours of contemplateing in class today...i think ill stay with 12.5 and if it works well then theres no need to go up...

LMAO.....doesn't it suck to sit in class and not be able to pay attention because you are too busy pondering about AAS related stuff. My only fun class this semester is nutrition and my teacher does personal trainer certifications etc and works with body builders.....well she has a lot of misconceptions like most people and always talks $hit about Insulin and Steroids etc......so I have already had some good fights with her. Now half my class thinks I am a druggie.... it's funny stuff.

I am definintely going to try the 12.5mcg while bulking over the winter as well just for $hits and gigles.

LMAO.....doesn't it suck to sit in class and not be able to pay attention because you are too busy pondering about AAS related stuff. My only fun class this semester is nutrition and my teacher does personal trainer certifications etc and works with body builders.....well she has a lot of misconceptions like most people and always talks $hit about Insulin and Steroids etc......so I have already had some good fights with her. Now half my class thinks I am a druggie.... it's funny stuff.

I am definintely going to try the 12.5mcg while bulking over the winter as well just for $hits and gigles.
    well..my first class today was off the chain!!!!...lol

nah we had the assistant strength and conditioing coach of the football team as a guest speaker...after class i stayed back and we got to bull ****tin so i skipped my next class, and went to the field house and got a few protein MRP's out of the supplement room, and went into his office, and i may get a student assistant job now!...pretty fukkin pumped about that...it would be a great way to get my feet through the door working for a division 1 school...with a good footbal program, so we get national attention to...

anyways...yep, its set in stone...for those of you who wanna follow my results, just pm me in a few weeks and ill let you know where im gonna keep my cycle thread at

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    what is PWO
    post work out

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Coldstone I don't see any benefit in shutting down your own natural (free) thyroid hormone production to replace it wiuth the same amount already being produced, that would be like doing 50mgs/week of test if you get my picture? I actually preffer t4 instead for these purposes because the threshhold is higher with t4 than t3 when we are talking about our feedback mechanism, when we take t4 our body does the normal conversion to t3 and alls well, when we are taking t3 we are taking the "end" product and therfore we have a much faster feedback to hault endogeous production...keep in mind you need to ensure that your consuming enough of the right nutrients that are responsible for the conversion of t4 to t3, and there is no gaurantee that the rate of conversion will remain at approx 1/3, but we only need about 1/6 of the added t4 to convert to t3, so a rough dose of 60-75mcg/day of t4 should gaurantee you atleast 10-15 mcg of added t3. I personally run 50mcg/day of t3 when clean bulking, i don't mind shutting down production for a while because i know with proper pct's i will not get any rebound effects, plus my BBT is already in the optimal range to begin with so a low dose does me fine these days. So basically if your not aiming at shuting down production stay within the 12.5mcg rabge if your gonna shoot for 25mcg then you might as well go with 50mcg for the added benefit, or else you rreally just breaking even with 25mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Coldstone I don't see any benefit in shutting down your own natural (free) thyroid hormone production to replace it wiuth the same amount already being produced, that would be like doing 50mgs/week of test if you get my picture? I actually preffer t4 instead for these purposes because the threshhold is higher with t4 than t3 when we are talking about our feedback mechanism, when we take t4 our body does the normal conversion to t3 and alls well, when we are taking t3 we are taking the "end" product and therfore we have a much faster feedback to hault endogeous production...keep in mind you need to ensure that your consuming enough of the right nutrients that are responsible for the conversion of t4 to t3, and there is no gaurantee that the rate of conversion will remain at approx 1/3, but we only need about 1/6 of the added t4 to convert to t3, so a rough dose of 60-75mcg/day of t4 should gaurantee you atleast 10-15 mcg of added t3. I personally run 50mcg/day of t3 when clean bulking, i don't mind shutting down production for a while because i know with proper pct's i will not get any rebound effects, plus my BBT is already in the optimal range to begin with so a low dose does me fine these days. So basically if your not aiming at shuting down production stay within the 12.5mcg rabge if your gonna shoot for 25mcg then you might as well go with 50mcg for the added benefit, or else you rreally just breaking even with 25mcg.
    thanks mallet...chk your pm's

Thread Information