MindBomb is offline Member

Making it cross border

What are the chance for shipment to make get here from Guatemala? I have some Mexican employees who are willing to buy the gear and send it from Guatemala because of Mexico being hot. It's close to Mexico and they can easily send it from there. All the TT stuff. They are going to use their relatives to do this for me.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I don't think you will have a problem but then again, everything is a crap shoot.. are you tryin to get someone to say something to make you feel better about it? I wish I knew, but if we did, hey, we would all be shipping from Mex...
    I'd say go for it, buy a small amount just to see if it clears customs, I personally don't think you will have a problem tell them to ship your gear in very small packages. Custom's tends to ignore small paks rather than large ones.
    Good luck.. Also use a different name and follow what most folks say here.. have them ship it USPS without a signature. When it arrives, write on it, "not at this address or something", wait a few days, then go buck wild..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Totally agree with Sicilian, great advice

MindBomb is offline Member
    Ya, I was just little hesitant. But I like your advice. If sent in small packages, there shouldn't be a prob. And if something does happen, the loss will be minimum. Thanx Sicilian

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

Re: Making it cross border

Originally posted by MindBomb
    What are the chance for shipment to make get here from Guatemala? I have some Mexican employees who are willing to buy the gear and send it from Guatemala because of Mexico being hot. It's close to Mexico and they can easily send it from there. All the TT stuff. They are going to use their relatives to do this for me.
    No offense bro but not all of us smugglers are the ones that read the board. The fed is everywhere!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    What is the best way to smuggle gear when your walking across. How strict are they now! Anyone try to walk across the madamorris/Texas borderline.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't try madamorris if I were you. A bunch of college kids in Padre try to bring back V's and purple footballs via madamorris all the time. I'd stay away from it.

Thread Information