Thread: Is AS for me?

Swol is offline New Member

Is AS for me?

ok im 18, and i already know what ya'll are gunna say. NOO, dont take them. I only want to take one cycle of d-bol pills or liquid. Only one and im serious, i dont want to mess myself up but i need a boost, it really hard for me to gain. I was thinking maybe if i took just half a half cycles worth instead of the whole thing over however long 1 full cycle lasts? what do yall think. only one cycle guys!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Yes, you're too young! If you were going to do it, you shouldn't run D-bol alone. Do a search and research it a bit. There is ton's of info. concerning D-bol and D-bol only cycles.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Dbol is one of the strong ones. Yes, you're to young; you might stop growing. I know that it seems like forever to you, but wait a few years until your about 23 or so.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Bro, open your refrigerator and grab something to eat! Your diet will help you big time. Grow on food first!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro,

read the post by eradikate! saying thank you!! wait a couple of years! you have plenty of time!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    how long have you been training?

it's possible that you're stuck because of poor training or diet techniques. if you use AS now you won't learn what's really working for you.

Swoldier is offline New Member
    Even though I think you are a little young for it I know a lot of 17 and 18 year olds on right now. They have made good gains from what I have seen. I am not sure what they are doing to themselves messing with this stuff that young but if you want it go for it.

1-10 Test @ 400mg
    1-8 Deca @ 200mg
    1-4 Anabol @20mg ED

MindBomb is offline Member
    Even though I think you are a little young for it I know a lot of 17 and 18 year olds on right now. They have made good gains from what I have seen. I am not sure what they are doing to themselves messing with this stuff that young but if you want it go for it.
    NO

You'll regret it later without a doubt. There are alot of bros here who regret doing AS at such an earlie age. You are screwing up your potential if you do it now. You are producing plenty of test at age 18 to build good foundation. You are doing right by researching. But if you are asking for approval, you won't find too many here. Eat, train and get good rest. You'll grow like a weed with just good diet and solid training at this time. Everyone gets to a sticky point in their training, it's how hard you'll willing to break the barrier that's important. Do it natrually for now. The gear will wait for ya and so will we. Be safe bro.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    (Obi Wan Voice)

"Luke.......you must not use the force, not yet..............your Jedi Balls have only dropped a couple years ago........in time you will be ready."

when you say "You are screwing up your potential if you do it now" what do you mean? Im not planning on being a body builder or anything ever in my life, i just want to to be fit with a little bit of beef. im fit right now, all i need is the beef. i weigh 175 right now, all im looking to gain is about 15 to 20 pounds. The most id ever want to weigh is about 200-205 lbs and thats a while from now, like when im around mid -late 20's

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I didn't even bother reading the post...all I saw was the number 18.

So...NO IT'S NOT FOR YOU!

Originally posted by Swol
    when you say "You are screwing up your potential if you do it now" what do you mean? Im not planning on being a body builder or anything ever in my life, i just want to to be fit with a little bit of beef. im fit right now, all i need is the beef. i weigh 175 right now, all im looking to gain is about 15 to 20 pounds. The most id ever want to weigh is about 200-205 lbs and thats a while from now, like when im around mid -late 20's
    You answered your own question here. "I DON'T EVER WANT TO BE A BODY BUILDER OR ANYTHING EVER IN MY LIFE."

Well, why on earth juice??? Fuck it, you'll be amazed at how much weight and strength you will put on if you just fix up your diet and your training? I'm guessing that right now you not even getting 150+ grams of protein a day are you? Are you eating 6 meals a day? These are the questions you need to solve first, THEN move onto to "other" stuff.

Go to the diet and supplement forums, and ask people questions about diets and training. The guys on this board will help you out with all that!

well its a little difficult to eat 6 meals a day when your in college taking 18 hours. im getting enough protien though. i drink myoplex and metrex.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Swol
    well its a little difficult to eat 6 meals a day when your in college taking 18 hours. im getting enough protien though. i drink myoplex and metrex.
    Try finishing up research for your doctorate and raising a two year old on your own.

Boo hoo! Steroids are not the cure all for lack of self discipline. If you can't eat while you are not on gear what makes you think you are going to eat more while on gear. Steroids are not an overnight miracle pill. What do you think sticking your ass one time and you'll be the man the next day. Man, f!#k the dumbshit. There is so much more that goes on with using. Your diet is the key to everything you do with your body. Can you put the sacrifice and responsibility that goes with the game?

You need to add another 18 hours to that course load you are taking and do some research.

Just venting the frustration when people show no respect to the steroid god.

Beautiful Mr. Fina, just beautiful!!!

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member
    Dont mess with AS yet bro. I am 18 and i am waiting. Despite what you think your gains are if you work even harder than you image, take the right supplements, eat right and sleep hard you will experience gains - no matter what body style you are. I know its easy to see all your freinds doing cycles right now and getting huge, but it's simply not worth the long term affects on your body for our age. They are going to have problems the rest of their lives. Stay clean, there is much pride in that.
    Clean

Thread Information