builtthekid is offline Banned

Cycles that are over 30 wks

Has anybody ran a cycle over 30 weeks with time off thruout the
    cycle I was wondering If u took 3 weeks off thruout the cycle and
    ran clomid would U still have a successfull cycle. Also Would the cycle
    still be effective and would u still keep gaining.

The reason that I made this thread is that a few friends
    of mine were very miseducated running long cycles of test
    at 750 with no anti es are hcg . So I helped them out but what
    would U do if you have to be on aas for a long time.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if i was running a long cycle i would use HCG throughout so my nutz dont go byebye. also taking proviron would help because after time your receptors get burtn out and u either have to up the dose or stop and run pct. provirion helps to upregulate receptros

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    if i was running a long cycle i would use HCG throughout so my nutz dont go byebye. also taking proviron would help because after time your receptors get burtn out and u either have to up the dose or stop and run pct. provirion helps to upregulate receptros
    Exactly, there's not much point in stopping for only 3 weeks. I'd use 500ius of HCG twice a weeks from weeks 15-30+ and 25-50mg of proviron ed from weeks 20-30+ to lower SHBG levels and leave more free test.

Allright I aprpeciate the good info man.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the reason proviron works is because of its androgenic properties...the receptor theory is complete bull ****...it ussually all comes back to guys not eating more as the weight comes on to adjust for more muscle mass

ColdSore is offline Banned
    and if you were to run a cycle like that you could drop your test down to a low level (200-250mg ew, or every 10 days or so) and run clomid, and hcg to help your htpa recover slightly...but not anywhere near fully recovered...maybe 40-50%...

This method is explained better in the "cycleing for pennies" thread written by dogcrapp

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Dont necessarily burn out recepters because as soon as you tie one up, a new one is made, however you would have to do like 4 weeks of HCG every 3rd month during a long cycle... like 30 weeks is longer then 6 months... at the 3rd month, do HCG, off on the 4th, then on 6th month, do HCG cycle and should go ahead and end cycle at beginning of 7th month so you take advantage of your fresh recovery after HCG.

I am on PCT following a 7 monther myself... believe me you gain all thru it, no 1 month gains more then another... actually after 3rd month the testosterone starts burning and burning fat off so there may be a point which you dont see the scale changing weights however your arms, chest, etc are still getting bigger and bigger while your tummy is getting smaller and smaller. However just like any cycle... expect to drop 10 lbs right away when you PCT. I did but it stopped dropping when the clomid and tongkat ali started working on cranking up my recovery.

Thread Information