Thread: 2nd cycle??

tvd220 is offline Member

2nd cycle??

About to start my second cycle, have test prop on hand as well as clomid. What would be a good stacker with prop for a bulking cycle? My last cycle was prop and deca . Should i stick with that or try something new? Also, should i throw some winny in?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    prop and winny for bulking? those compounds are commonly used for cutting. if u want to bulk grab some enanthate and EQ or enanthate and deca

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    if u dont mind doing everyday shots then i would go with prop weeks 1-12 at 75mg a day and deca weeks 1-11 at 400mg a week. if i was bulking i would stick with a longer ester to cut down on injetions and throw in some AI's. if ur bulking i dont think u need the winny if u were cutting i would say yes.

tvd220 is offline Member
    ok i dont mind ed injections, i have gotten use to them. But should, i start with prop for the faster ester and throw in a longer ester? The winny i have already so i figured it would be no harm in adding to a cycle even though its meant to cut....

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    u could always jump start ur cycle with the prop weeks 1-4 then finish up with a longer ester. i would save the winny for ur next cycle . for ur second cycle i dont think u need to take 3 diffrent aas. but if u decide on doing it make sure u take lots of glucosomine chondritin and run it at 50mg everyday for 4-5 weeks.

Thread Information