lucifers303 is offline New Member

Question Yet another cycle virgin neeeds help.

Stats. Age 33, Weight 13.5 stone, BF 9.5%, training 3 years, High Protein Diet lots of Chicken, Tuna, Supplements etc. looking to add around 1 stone.

After much research of the threads have come up with the following 10 week cycle.

Weeks 1 - 19+ 0.5 mgs each day Dutasteride ( For MPB )
    Weeks 3 - 13 500 mgs ( 2 x 250 mg weekly )Test enanthate

PCT 2 weeks after Last injection of Test e
    Weeks 15 - 18 letro 0.5mg ed
    Weeks 15 - 17 clomiphene 100 mg ed
    Weeks 17 - 19 clomophine 50 mg ed
    ( Was maybe going to throw in some tribulus for PCT as well )

My question is do i need to take an AI and / or Serm during cycle if not what symptons ( is it puffy nipples etc ) should I look for and which do i take to combat that particular sympton. I have read many cycles some with Serms and AIs some without and the more I read the more confused I get. My thinking is if i am taking them during cycle how can i use then to kick start my natural test post cycle. Please help.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    you can use letro to good effect durin your cycle and go with it into pct no problem,but try and stay off it until your nipples start to itch or you get swelling.cycle looks good for a first.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Just my opinion...

I am not a fan of letro during PCT. Will it work? Yes. But it is such a strong AI, that it is difficult to control and there is a large possiblity of a rebound effect during your last week of PCT. Plus it takes longer to take effect and leave the body than other AI's. This could cuase complications during PCT. IMO, keep the Letro for during.

Even though I am not a fan of clomid, I think Nolva or Aromasin would be a better match with the Clomid than Letro.

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    my standard is Nolva after my nipples start to itch/swell.....Clomid after, 100 first 3 weeks 50 there after.....good for keeping gains....terrible acne though as ur natural test kicks back in

Thread Information