dr9999 is offline Junior Member

ok to use 1 glute for 10 week cycle?

can u inject in the right glute twice a week? Fri and Mon? or is this to much in 1 ass? i'm having a rough time injecting in the left cheek. i inject myself and since i'm doing 2CC's i want to use my glutes instead of thigh. i'm 4 weeks into current cycle. (500mg test ean monday/400mg deca friday)

somedude247 is offline Member
    what drug are you using? Try other spots bro....www.spotinjections.com

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    Gd Site 247

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I would try other spots. Why can't you hit the left cheek? For the last 3 weeks I have hit each cheek once a week w/2.5cc. When I am done frontloading w/prop I will hit other areas that I am now hitting w/prop.

ok, i've been to the site many times...but can u use the same glute? if not i will try the left side ...

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't do it bro. You will build up scar tissue which will make it difficult to inject in that area, and your chances of getting an abcess will be way up. I've had problems from injecting into the same area just once a week after about 10 weeks.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    My rule is up to 3cc glute, 2cc quad, 1cc pec, tris, and delts, 1/2cc bis.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr9999
    can u inject in the right glute twice a week? Fri and Mon? or is this to much in 1 ass? i'm having a rough time injecting in the left cheek. i inject myself and since i'm doing 2CC's i want to use my glutes instead of thigh. i'm 4 weeks into current cycle. (500mg test ean monday/400mg deca friday)
    No, you absolutely should not use just one glute. Scar tissue will build up. You need to inject each glute every other injection, or rotate through other spots on the body.

If you're having too much difficulty injecting in the glute, then you're probably injecting too far back (in the wrong place). Check out the following thread for a convenient place to inject on the glutes:

Glute shots (useful information):
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360

general31 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr9999
    I shoot 2cc in my thighs all the time with little to no pain, and thats with prop fina. Try it you will be fine, just look for the veins real good.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would switch it up bro.. You will build up scare tissue. Use your quads and switch it up. Just massage them before and after the injection.. That works the best for me..

Iowa is offline Banned
    I would definatley switch it up due to the buildup on scar tissue as stated above. Let me tell you a little story.....My buddy who introduced me to AAS has done a lot of cycles. EVERY shot he's ever taken has been in one glute or the other. Sometimes he has me give him his shots and when I do, its like fvcking gristle when I inject the needle. You can actually hear it grinding on the scar tissue. So the moral of the story is to switch it up and at least go in your thigh. Thats the best/easiest/painless spot in my opinion.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    No, you absolutely should not use just one glute. Scar tissue will build up. You need to inject each glute every other injection, or rotate through other spots on the body.

If you're having too much difficulty injecting in the glute, then you're probably injecting too far back (in the wrong place). Check out the following thread for a convenient place to inject on the glutes:

Glute shots (useful information):
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360
    Whoa according to that thread, I have been injecting all wrong. I have been injecting much lower. That spot looks way different than the spotinjections.com spot. No wonder I hit the sciatic once. Does a 1.5in fit in that spot you posted? Thanks for the info.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Turn around, look in the mirror and hit your other glute. It takes awhile to get used toi but it beats building up scar tissue in your right. Use some more sites as well!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx
    Whoa according to that thread, I have been injecting all wrong. I have been injecting much lower. That spot looks way different than the spotinjections.com spot. No wonder I hit the sciatic once. Does a 1.5in fit in that spot you posted? Thanks for the info.
    You didn't hit your sciactic nerve. If you had you'd be paralyzed, in intense pain, and/or experiencing movement/coordination problems.

As I mentioned in the glute injection thread, the spot shown on spotinjections.com is dangerously low and far back.

The safest place to inject is the gluteus medius, not the gluteus maximus.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

why didn't anyone ask why this guy is so partial to his right ass-cheek?

A.A.

cause i can reach my right ass pretty easy and I'm not left handed ...i think i've been reaching to far back anyways...i will try closer up to my hip as suggested and try not to wiggle my left hand ...**** i'm already sweating ...i'm also getting some 1" pins for the quads ...Tnx for all the feedback!

is the spotinjection site correct for quad injections?

Thread Information