eaktc is offline Junior Member

oral turnabol only cylce

I am considering doing an oral turnibol cycle only. I am worried about the effects on my liver. I want to dose at about 40mg day. How long can I do this for? Please, any advice will help, thanks.

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    wots turnibol? i know abit about gear but havent heard much on that in the uk?
    id say also that with any oral d/bol virigen oxy etc its always best to inject also,
    like ive learned on here if ur not ready to inject ur not ready for the juice.
    gd luck mate

anyone

does anyone know anything about oral t.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know about oral t but oral only cycles are bad news.
    is this a first cycle? give us some stats and we can help you out better. as for orals- yes hard on the liver

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, BD makes it. Its like Dbol without the arromitization...no oral cycles bro. not worth it.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    That stuff is extremely hard to find ive wanted to try that for such a long time id say go for it if it is a short cycle go for around 50mg or more ed and you will have nice almost side effect free lean mass cycle look for around 10 pounds if diet and trainning is right

no it would not be my first. I am currently doing 350 deca and 500 test. I am actually looking at later on in the future. I heard it is undectible be a drug screen for contest. Unlike deca, which can be found for like a year and a half after use. Why is an oral t only cycle so bad.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    most orals contain 17aa to make the drug bypass the liver.
    it is real hard on the liver

This is oral test which makes it ok any other compound that is oral is very hard to keep gains from but considering this is actually test you will be able to keep your gains from it.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Sorry guys but some of this is not good advice. Oral T is detectable on a drugs test and you wont keep all of your gains from it. BD have recently started making it. Its potentially hard on the liver, that why we take Milk Thistle and ALA to try and counteract the negative effects it may cause on liver enzymes. Most Steroids are chemically related to test so you could say they are all oral tests if they are tablet/pill/capsule form (like andriol ). I would use this drug as either a bridge/starting off a cycle or maybe with something else as a cutter. Here in the UK it can be found if you have a good source.

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    good sorce, i see bigun,well im abit limited to my knowledge of jungle juice,ive done some gear b4 but not alot,so thats why in some ways i come on here to learn from other ppl,i will try to use every bodys knowledge.cheers mate

Badgerman is offline Banned
    OralT is what the E german track guys used.....they would run 10mg a day for 3-4 weeks on then 3-4 off......kept the receptors working......might be old school but it worked for them.

will turnibol shut down your LH production, or your sex drive

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    OT is also what the east german women's teams used, they were called the "wonder girls". Do a search on google.com, lots of women who used OT in their early teens later had sex change operations b/c of all the virializtion that it caused in their bodies. I wouldn't touch that stuff ever! But go ahead if you want some cysts in your liver

turnibol is testosterone oh correct? or oral clostebol?
    it has an oh modification which prevents it from aromatizing and reducing into DHT?

Thread Information