big swoll is offline Member

please critique my Baseball/Cutting cycle

whats up everybody, im back from my first season in the minors and i had a really good season if anybody wonders....ok here is my cycle....i really want to use it to gain strength and shed body fat....i've got a really good clean diet and a good workout...any suggestions on cardio are welcome though

Current stats: 5'10" 214 lbs bf 14% (im just guessing)

week 1-12 600mg cyp
    week 5-12 30mg var ED
    week 12-15 75mg prop ED
    start PCT 3 days after prop
    liquidex .5mg ed

sometime after this cycle is done i will start my ECA/Clen .....any suggestions on how long i should wait, or should i do that at the same time as my anabolics....thanks for the help guys

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    whats up everybody, im back from my first season in the minors and i had a really good season if anybody wonders....ok here is my cycle....i really want to use it to gain strength and shed body fat....i've got a really good clean diet and a good workout...any suggestions on cardio are welcome though

Current stats: 5'10" 214 lbs bf 14% (im just guessing)

week 1-12 600mg cyp
    week 5-12 30mg var ED
    week 12-15 75mg prop ED
    start PCT 3 days after prop
    liquidex .5mg ed

sometime after this cycle is done i will start my ECA/Clen.....any suggestions on how long i should wait, or should i do that at the same time as my anabolics....thanks for the help guys
    i like it. you know your ****..the only thing i can really comment on is the cyp while you are cutting, why not use prop.. switch the var with halo, its cheaper and 10x better. you would have strength out the ass bro. no ****! makes var look like tylenol. also the l dex i would run at .25mg so half of what you have there..as far as clen goes i would start probably a week or so after you start pct to help the catabolic effect..peace bro

oh yeah and add nolva to that at 10mg ed until pct then run it at 20mg ed there after

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    I thought you get tested on a regular basis. Some steroids stay in your system much longer that others and that may affect which ones you use.

Matto20 is offline Member
    I disagree 100% with switching the var out for halo!

I think that would be a terrible mistake. I can elaborate later - I have other classes I need to attend to now...

What you have proposed looks good to me, however I think you could get away with running the var for longer if you can afford it. At only 30 mg/day running it for the full 15 weeks isn't out of the question...

Congrats on the successful season!

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20

I think that would be a terrible mistake. I can elaborate later - I have other classes I need to attend to now...

What you have proposed looks good to me, however I think you could get away with running the var for longer if you can afford it. At only 30 mg/day running it for the full 15 weeks isn't out of the question...

wtf?? stick with the var?? fukk no!!! look bro if you want pure strength without the size then halo is the way to go.. imo, var is for women and halo is for men.. just my opinion ..

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    wtf?? stick with the var?? fukk no!!! look bro if you want pure strength without the size then halo is the way to go.. imo, var is for women and halo is for men.. just my opinion ..

haha....well unfortunately for me i already have my var....i will bump the l-dex down to .25 ed and i also have nolva...i'll take that at 10mg ed.....i could take the prop throughout the cycle, but i have alot of cyp left over so i thought i would take that...and i dont put on much water weight when i take long esters like cyp or enathate

hung......i thought about what you said, taking the clen during pct for the catabolic effect which you stated but i just wanted to know what everybody else thought....what do you think about running the var longer

matt...thanks for the help bro

clark.....we dont get tested in the offseason

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    haha....well unfortunately for me i already have my var....i will bump the l-dex down to .25 ed and i also have nolva...i'll take that at 10mg ed.....i could take the prop throughout the cycle, but i have alot of cyp left over so i thought i would take that...and i dont put on much water weight when i take long esters like cyp or enathate

hung......i thought about what you said, taking the clen during pct for the catabolic effect which you stated but i just wanted to know what everybody else thought....what do you think about running the var longer

matt...thanks for the help bro

clark.....we dont get tested in the offseason
    if you already have var then run that **** as long as possible. aim for 40-50mgs, seriously its not as strong on your liver as most think.. i played baseball in college and 1 year of minors and i am telling you halo is the best i have ever taken and very keepable..but anyway good luck you have your **** together bro. so i am not worried about ya

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20

I agree I would definitely not switch out the var for the halo. You WANT the increased collegen synthesis associated w/ it, especially since your playing ball. Test reduces your ability to build and repair tendons so havin the var IMO is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    I agree I would definitely not switch out the var for the halo. You WANT the increased collegen synthesis associated w/ it, especially since your playing ball. Test reduces your ability to build and repair tendons so havin the var IMO is a must.

just to help you out bro, halo isnt bad on the tendons like var.. but i am not saying go flip a jeep over either..

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Halo is to toxic i think

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Halo is to toxic i think
    not as toxic as dbol and anadrol .. as long as you take care of yourself drink **** loads of water and take the necassary precautions you would be good to go.. imo var is not worth the money at ALL!! halo is so much better and cheaper too.. by the way it does the same thing but its var on steroids

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know ive had some bros that have had some really elevated liver values off halo

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    just to help you out bro, halo isnt bad on the tendons like var.. but i am not saying go flip a jeep over either..

Hahaha Var is bad on tendons now? and I never said Halo was hard on them btw.... Im all for Halo, prob gonna throw it in my next cycle... but for him var would be much better.

Btw did you get 300 on bench the other day?

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Hahaha Var is bad on tendons now?
    I think that shows how educated his opinion was...

Thread Information