mustang331 is offline Member

What happens if I tell my doctor I am on Juice?

Just curious as if he will throw me out of his office.

Just tell me how bad it is and not treat me

Do the test's on me still and still explain on how bad it is.

Call the cops on me?

LOL Just curious as when I start my first cycle soon, I was thinkin just to get a check up 6-8 weeks into it.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    just tell him the truth bro hell just give you a lecture on them thats about it. find a doctor you trust though bc my boy told his family doc and his doc told his parents even though he was only 18

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You have to tell him not to put it on the charts and not tell anyone and youre okay. If he gives you too much $hit, fvck him you can find another one.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    he wont do a thing except tell you of the risks in doing it. "hes a doctor not your dad". I told mine and he just warned me of the risk. when i was addicted to cocain i told him and he just warned me what could happened and offerred help. doctors are professionals and are olny there to help. i say u should never lie to them

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331

Call the cops on me?

LOL Just curious as when I start my first cycle soon, I was thinkin just to get a check up 6-8 weeks into it.
    He will be glad you told him. It is private info so no worries there. Just tell him even if he doesnt ask. This way he can monitor your vitals and know whats involved it is the smartest ans safest route in my opinion.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    word...agreed with texas

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    ****... my Doc gave me the script for my gear!

LIFE IF GOOD!

hands is offline New Member
    first of all hawkman i think a bunch of bros want your doc! As for telling your doc if your on the juice, I would just suggest only if you have a serious medical problem and need professional medical advice -most of the guys here can give great advice on sides and infections.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, but you still should have you blood checked before and after each cycle to make sure everything is back to normal. Even though most don't it is still best that one should. Aside from that it's doctor-patient confidentiality.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    why would he refuse you treatment? do doctors refuse treatment to coke users? meth users? heroin users? no...so why would he refuse to treat a steroid user?

i went to see a dermatologist about my steroid induced acne (she was gorgeous btw, i was taken aback when she walked in the room). i told her straight up about the roids and how it caused the acne. she was fascinated like a little school girl. her eyes lit up and she got a little bouncy and asked me to tell her all about it. how common is it for guys my age, how do people get it, etc etc. when i told her i made it, she was fascinated. she asked if i had a degree in chemistry and i told her no, its extremely easy to make from legal substances. she was so in the dark about all this sh-t that she just ate up any info i could give her.

she prescribed accutane immediately...=) i couldn't get on it though because i was moving outta the city and you gotta have monthly visits to be on it...=(

AnabolicAlien Guest

hehe...

go to www.hippa.com and actually read through it.

now - if i was your doctor i'd make sure no one was around and ask you what exactly you were on. then i'd critique your cycle and ask you how much you paid for your gear. then i'd ask you about your planned pct, training, nutrition, etc. finally i'd give you my cell phone number and tell you to call me if you have any problems.

no this isn't a joke. i've done it a few times

A.A.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    It will be depend on doc. In best case he will help you. In bad case he will add record in your medical history.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331

Call the cops on me?

he' ll call the cops and you will get fukked without the vasoline..hahahaha

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    He will be glad you told him. It is private info so no worries there. Just tell him even if he doesnt ask. This way he can monitor your vitals and know whats involved it is the smartest ans safest route in my opinion.
    yeah but if he or she puts that you use roids in your file then the insurance company will probably drop your ass if something happens that is roid related..

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    If you hang out here long enough you will prolly know more than your doc about roids. Then when he lectures you on the dangers you can rebut him at every turn!! Could make for an interesting visit?!

Thread Information