Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Every post you have made is asking how to run a d-bol only cycle. You still haven't figured out it's a bad idea yet? If I bragged about my weekend hobbie as bad as yourself than you wouldn't say so much about myself not being able to take an ass kicking. I ask guys to forearm me in the face as hard as they can week in and week out. I don't think your pussy punches have me worried. When in that cute little cage of yours, did you ever ask the guy in there to grate your face against the mesh surrounding it? Yes, I mean ask him to. How about asking him to punch you as hard as he can with his knuckle to make your cut bleed more? Try that one next time.

Today, 09:52 PM Replies: 35
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!
    Views: 176
    Posted By nhb guy313
    dude i seriously think your g@y, seriously what...

dude i seriously think your g@y, seriously what the hell do you want from if you dont like me then why are u still talking, d@mn if your lookin for cheap g@y cyber chat i aint the guy, i you probaly...

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Today, 09:44 PM Replies: 35
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By nhb guy313
    dude handle myself in public ha,your right if i...

dude handle myself in public ha,your right if i seen you i would probaly beat your face in for even attempting to give someone advice that would end up killing them, not sayin roids wont kill ya doin...

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Today, 09:36 PM Replies: 35
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By nhb guy313
    hey f%g go kill yourself i you werent retarded...

hey f%g go kill yourself i you werent retarded and knew how to read you would of read i studied up on d-bol you dont run a cycle of the sh&t for more then 7 weeks and thats pushin it and never that...

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Today, 09:28 PM Replies: 8
    cycle in formation on d-bol
    Views: 85
    Posted By nhb guy313
    thanx guys

thanx guys

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Today, 09:24 PM Replies: 35
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By nhb guy313
    and its not the injections, thats not a big deal...

and its not the injections, thats not a big deal whats so ever i got 22 gauge needles, and my boy is injects my boys all the time, this is just what i got right now i got it cheap and its convient

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Today, 09:20 PM Replies: 35
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By nhb guy313
    dude you guys need to stop talkin all your smack...

dude you guys need to stop talkin all your smack i aint tryna get freakin enormous the dude i know who was on it is a good size and looks about 2 bills, and hes been off it for three months, and i...

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Today, 05:39 PM Replies: 35
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By nhb guy313
    i also belive you guys when you say i lose it...

i also belive you guys when you say i lose it afterwards, but i got a body who did a d-bol cycle like 6 months ago and hes still pretty **** big going from 155 to 175

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Today, 05:37 PM Replies: 35
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By nhb guy313
    i appreciate the constructive advice, ive been on...

i appreciate the constructive advice, ive been on this forum enough to know some people are gonna say im to young, and run it with something else well i was looking for other suggestions then what i...

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Yesterday, 07:48 PM Replies: 35
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By nhb guy313
    Helpppp!!!!!!!!!

need info on my d-bol cycle before i start i wanna say ive studyied this for awhile i know people will say im too young and i need to run this with test and all but i dont care im not gonna this is...

Forum: STEROID QUESTIONS Yesterday, 11:52 AM Replies: 8
    Views: 85
    Posted By nhb guy313

need information on a d-bol cycle like dosages i should take every day and per week, how long i should stay on it, anything you can tell me that will work for me best, and yes i know i should run...

nhb guy313 is offline Banned
    hey little one how about you run some f@ckin valtrex stacked with vagisil go to hell you homo

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    dude are you making urself feel better by cussing ur mind out?? your the one thats pissed off and everyone looks at ur post laughing seeing how pathetic you are...the fact is a lot of the guys here have done roids and do know what they are talking about UNLIKE YOU...so keep on fighting, hope ur doing GREAT...and hopefully u dont fight anyone from this forum cuz im sure they'd gladly "break everybone in your body and in your face"...but hey your one BAD@SS 19 year old

Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    I dont see whats wrong with running the dbol @ 75mg every day for 14 weeks. And I agree with you eastcoast, pct is for pussies. I think this guy should run this cycle. But only this guy!
    I thought it seemed logical. Atleast on par with his thought process.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhb guy313
    who little-one your name fits you perfect and but dont tell that one dude he wont take your word for it if ya know what i mean
    you need to change your name to "Im a little gay bit*ch"

ur making urself look like your a bored 14 year old huddled around the computer with a bunch of his little friends trying to entertain yourselves...you guys get tired of ur circle jerk contests already?

dude ok ill tell you what i belive one part of your story the part about you get forearmed in the face everyday or whatever that dont surprise me, but asking people to ok now forsure i know your a big NERD because noone besides a homo would say somethin that stupid to make themselves look tough on the internet, that was so gay. oh the grating your face on the cage thing i doubt youve ever asked someone to do that it probaly just happend from you saying stupid things like that, or your just so **** ugly it looks like someone rubbed your face on a gate hmmm beats me

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    In my opinion, your not too young, if you take this as a mature adult. Your phucking with some serious ****, and doing a dbol only cycle is AWFUL. Take it from experience...do you even plan on running PCT at least? Maybe I'm talking to a wall, but you wanted to know what you can expect and I told you. I was as naive as you before I got on this website and made a big mistake with a dbol only cycle, I wasted time, money, patience, and even health. I gained some weight, I got stronger, than once I got off I lost almost all of it, and now I'm having some problems with my sex drive...this is something you do not wanna face. People seriously do not understand how importent test in a cycle is, if I knew everything I know now, I would be at my desired results by now. But I made a big mistake...a mistake your about to make, think about it, and if you don't want to and you still wanna do it, than by all means, go for it. 50mg a day for five weeks, do not exceed five weeks, orals are harsh.
    Last edited by JerzeyBoy; 09-22-2004 at 08:12 PM.

YOUR CONTRADICTING YOURSELF U [email protected] making fun of everyone for "talking $h!t" when ur the one thats doing the most of it...U REALLY ARE A MORON

custom fit is offline Member
    Bro, the only thing your wrestling in a cage is your skinny little hand in your pants.

If you cage, what club you belong too?
    Last edited by custom fit; 09-22-2004 at 08:17 PM.

I dont think he gets it. He has been beat in the face one too many times

dude ok ill tell you what i belive one part of your story the part about you get forearmed in the face everyday or whatever that dont surprise me, but asking people to ok now forsure i know your a big NERD because noone besides a homo would say somethin that stupid to make themselves look tough on the internet, that was so gay. oh the grating your face on the cage thing i doubt youve ever asked someone to do that it probaly just happend from you saying stupid things like that, or your just so **** ugly it looks like someone rubbed your face on a gate hmmm beats me
    Or you can't figure out what I do from what I said. One or the other. It must be the gay thing like you said. Gay people are known for their association with face grating on chain link fence.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    nhb guy13

I wish I could reply to your threads, but I can't tell where sentences end and begin. I used to type like that but then I realized I DONT WANT A JOB MIXING CONCRETE MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!

Oh... also

dude shut your mouths you p$ssys you guys aint got the balls to get in any ring besides your boyfriend's o-rings so dont disrespect, f@ckin punks im outta here ill see you balls bags tomorrow after work when im on please no more guy pm's guy send that to that one homo, and any advice from some cool members let me know later

dude shut your mouths you p$ssys you guys aint got the balls to get in any ring besides your boyfriend's o-rings so dont disrespect, f@ckin punks im outta here ill see you balls bags tomorrow after work when im on please no more guy pm's guy send that to that one homo, and any advice from some cool members let me know later
    Sure thing c*ck sucker.

Does anyone know what the hell he is trying to say???

ooo hes leaving...he must have practice for his upcoming CAGE FIGHT!! watch out!!

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    y would u come here looking for advise when ur not even going to listen to ne one. everyone was just trying to help u. ur the tuff guy threatening people over the internet. ur 19 but act like ur 12 grow up. hey i got a question for u "can u drink winny?"

im sorry one more post i also work for ford (auto alliance) i got in when i was 18 thanx and by the way to the one dude i train at the gomez academy in michigan later im out i f!ckin tired of rippin on people tonight

Don't worry he's not going anywhere. It's just what you say when everyone tells you you're wrong and you start a little bitch fest about it and then you look like a tard to everyone that reads your threads.

ECoastVIP, custom fit, little-one, mustang331,nhb guy313, scottythebody, shrunkennutz116, Unknown$$

ya u ripped us good....(DONT YOU ALL AGREE!!!) im pretty scared...what about you guys?

im sorry one more post i also work for ford (auto alliance) i got in when i was 18 thanx and by the way to the one dude i train at the gomez academy in michigan later im out i f!ckin tired of rippin on people tonight
    How random is this. We weren't looking for a resume. I really like the underlined part. Nice sentence structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    ya u ripped us good....(DONT YOU ALL AGREE!!!) im pretty scared...what about you guys?
    im affraid to post, He might scare me

come and train at lions den in SD, then you can remotely start talking your trash.

I'm so scared I'm laughing at the fact that he hasn't left yet. We're officially calling your bluff, would you leave already.

ECoastVIP, custom fit, diesel578, JerzeyBoy, little-one, mustang331, nhb guy313, scottythebody, Unknown$$

mustang331 is offline Member
    later im out

Ecoast, I dont think he gets what you are doing. He doesnt know that we know he is still here

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I'm so scared I'm laughing at the fact that he hasn't left yet. We're officially calling your bluff, would you leave already.

ECoastVIP, custom fit, diesel578, JerzeyBoy, little-one, mustang331, nhb guy313, scottythebody, Unknown$$
    it's waaaaaaaaaaay to hard to leave, this guy is making my bad day turn good.

I hope no one on this forum will think all of us 19 year olds are like this after seeing this guys reaction to people helping him out...

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Interesting

NHB What's your art(s)? I'm interested.

Lunacy is offline Member
    this has to be one of the wildest posts threads I have seen...though I have been on for a short time, this sh*t is so pointless and doesnt belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    He doesnt know that we know he is still here
    Apparently not since he's still in the thread 15 minutes later.

ECoastVIP, AandF6969, djboots, HUNTER1, JerzeyBoy, Lunacy, nhb guy313, shrunkennutz116

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    hey unknown im 19 also. i kno kids who are 14 that dont act like this

djboots is offline Associate Member
    this guy needs to go

yea man same here...my brother is 14 and he thinks and acts like hes 18. So sad So sad

He just can't pull himself away.

ECoastVIP, JerzeyBoy, mitch428cj, nhb guy313
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 09-22-2004 at 08:43 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    "why wont these guys be my friends??"

bigordie is offline Member
    wow i only had the patience to read about 1/4 of this thread, will someone PLEASE ban him?

Now marks the moment he finally left the thread.

bigordie is offline Member
    Now marks the moment he finally left the thread.

i dont feel like reading this whole thread but it seems like the two of you had a lovers quarell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information