Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    nhb guy313 is offline Banned

Helpppp!!!!!!!!!

need info on my d-bol cycle before i start i wanna say ive studyied this for awhile i know people will say im too young and i need to run this with test and all but i dont care im not gonna this is my first cycle, so dont bother sayin that stuff it wont matter i need info on how to take my d-bol cycle dosages a day a week and so on what should i expect, what i need afterwards and how big will i get im 5;9 165 19 years old all input, and experiences with this roid would be helpful thanx

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    With an attitude like that nobody's gonna help you, and you've been studying this for a while and the best you could come up with is dbol without any clue of how to use it.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhb guy313
    need info on my d-bol cycle before i start i wanna say ive studyied this for awhile i know people will say im too young and i need to run this with test and all but i dont care im not gonna this is my first cycle, so dont bother sayin that stuff it wont matter i need info on how to take my d-bol cycle dosages a day a week and so on what should i expect, what i need afterwards and how big will i get im 5;9 165 19 years old all input, and experiences with this roid would be helpful thanx
    Regardless of your age. You will loss most if not all your gains on a d-bol only cycle. Dont do it...fvckin pointless cycle. Still to young anyway, so thats the best advice I think your going to find. Why do you want to do a cycle so bad at 19 bro? Yea and your attitude is ****ty...check that at the door.
    Last edited by Lunacy; 09-21-2004 at 05:56 PM.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    if you studied so much why dont you know the doses to take

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Man, waht I wouldnt give to be 19 agian and know what I know now. What is your hurry? You think that dbol is some magic pill that will make you what you think you want to be? If you was to just hit the gym and train hard, what the **** am I even telling you for.
    Haunt this forum for awhile and read everything on here you can and ask questions. Dont be an idiot.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    you'll be big and strong for about 6 weeks, then you'll lose it all

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i love when people ask for advice, but at the same time, tell you that they plan on ignoring all of it.

i appreciate the constructive advice, ive been on this forum enough to know some people are gonna say im to young, and run it with something else well i was looking for other suggestions then what i already know, i was giving no attiude i think you need to check your own attitude bro and dont post if you dont like my question, you probaly dont know what the hell your talking about anyway seeing how you didnt say anything besides what i told you, you were gonna say. Maybe i'am stupid for doing it this way and this young but thats my own stupidity and fault, iam gonna do this cycle and i was just wondering how people are doing it so i can get the best results thanx.

i also belive you guys when you say i lose it afterwards, but i got a body who did a d-bol cycle like 6 months ago and hes still pretty **** big going from 155 to 175

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    iam gonna do this cycle and i was just wondering how people are doing it so i can get the best results thanx.
    People here ARE NOT doing it, and there is no such thing as good results from that cycle. Not because you're too young, because that cycle sucks.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i also belive you guys when you say i lose it afterwards, but i got a body who did a d-bol cycle like 6 months ago and hes still pretty **** big going from 155 to 175

175 big?

You are joking right?

Is he like 5'4" or something?

BassMuscle

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, Stop and listen to yourself for one second.

What everyone is telling you is that there is now way to get the best results from this cycle. If you are going to do it anyway then do it your way without the help from anyone here.

The only reason peaple spend their time responding to your post is to try and help you NOT make a mistake they may have made in the past. But if you're just gonna act like a punk then go ahead and fvck youself up, but don't come back asking peaple how to help you then.

Just like a 19 year old punk (young dumb and thinks he knows everything.)

Have fun smart ass!

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    Wow...

hey hey im 19...not ALL of us are young dumb and think we know everything...SHEESH!!! lol

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    hey hey im 19...not ALL of us are young dumb and think we know everything...SHEESH!!! lol

You're 19? and to tj to get gear....

shame on you.

BassMuscle

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Are you that much of a pussy that you cant inject yourself? I'd say its worth it if it makes your cycle NOT WORTHLESS

I know I know I know...last cycle and im done. But anyway, NHB...bro talkin **** on people responding to your post trying to help you out is just gonna make it worse for you. You already have roid rage or what?

CatGrabber is offline Member
    He wants to hear, YOULL GET HUGE, THATS A GREAT CYCLE, EXPECT GREAT SIZE GAINS AND STRENGTH, YOULL KEEP 97.5% of YOUR GAINS ALSO. D BALL is a useless AS in my opinion. All water weight and bloat. You just look sloppy on it.

The reality is, you will get stronger, then you will lose it 5 times as fast as you got it when you come off, then you will feel like ****. You will defate like a balloon. Whats the problem with running it with something else? OH..Ill bet its the injections.

well put

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    No doubt about it, your a stupid snotnosed little punk.

dude you guys need to stop talkin all your smack i aint tryna get freakin enormous the dude i know who was on it is a good size and looks about 2 bills, and hes been off it for three months, and i appreciate evryones opinoins and advice but dont come on here and talk smack about me bein a pu@@y because i dont wanna inject i never said i wouldnt and who cares if i didnt, you got the wrong idea pal steroids dont make you tough proven fact, and this snot nosed little 19 year old would beat your a%% in 5 seconds ima cage fighter and been doin it since i turned 18 quit actin hard because you need to inject yourself to "think" your tough you got the wrong idea about takin roids bro, if thats the reason you take 'em then sorry but your a sorry pu%$y hands down. dont ever talk sh@t to me dude about bein tough you dont know what the f%ck ive been through done and trained for keep thinkin your tough because you do roids pu$%y you aint sh&t your pathetic. no if everybody wants to hate me because i told this f$g how it is be my guest i dont care im tryna be cool here and all of a sudden some weekend warriors behind there computer talk smack, please understand im not disrespecting anyone else just the smarta$$ nerds who wanna be somethin they'll never be thanx

and its not the injections, thats not a big deal whats so ever i got 22 gauge needles, and my boy is injects my boys all the time, this is just what i got right now i got it cheap and its convient

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry brother, I got you covered. Run that sh*t like this:

D-bol weeks 1-12 @75mg ED
    No PCT, PCT is for pussies.

There you go. That's all you need.

hey f%g go kill yourself i you werent retarded and knew how to read you would of read i studied up on d-bol you dont run a cycle of the sh&t for more then 7 weeks and thats pushin it and never that much you homo like i said go kill youself you wanna be funny c@ck bouncin pu$$y.

hey f%g go kill yourself i you werent retarded and knew how to read you would of read i studied up on d-bol you dont run a cycle of the sh&t for more then 7 weeks and thats pushin it and never that much you homo like i said go kill youself you wanna be funny c@ck bouncin pu$$y.
    Atleast you were smart enough to realize that. Now realize the rest of the retarded decisions you're making and you'll be all set. If you already know everything then why are you asking questions? Why don't you lay out for us how you think d-bol should be run on it's own to make it successful. No one will tell you a good cycle for d-bol only for a very simple reason, there isn't one.

p.s. - Your age is apparent by your last retort. You're not only too young for AS, but too young to know how to handle yourself in public.

dude handle myself in public ha,your right if i seen you i would probaly beat your face in for even attempting to give someone advice that would end up killing them, not sayin roids wont kill ya doin it the right way.

dude handle myself in public ha,your right if i seen you i would probaly beat your face in for even attempting to give someone advice that would end up killing them, not sayin roids wont kill ya doin it the right way.
    I'm proud you have moved on to physical threats now. You forgot to add something though. I'll do it for you.

nhb guy313 Newbie Member

hey

f%ck you you p%ssy a$$ b!tch go ride some more c@ck

Best Prices Anywhere!! - Buy all of your supplements for up to 30% BELOW WHOLESALE at www.AllSportsNutrition.com

This little punk is what gives guys like us a bad name. Yo mods please ban this little B*tch! He is just looking for trouble, let him go find it somewhere else. Like in the cage ring (lol) yeah right!!!!

p.s. - You are 5 inches shorter than me, and about 100lbs lighter. I certainly envision you kicking my ass.

hahahaha i love this...dude im ur age and ur making others around that are 18, 19, 20 look really stupid. Get off this forum and go bug other people

for the guys who do know what they are talking about and do take their time to give us advice your being a little F@G as u said about it. Grow up and act 19 if you really are. And your a cage fighter??? SO WHAT! u think that makes u tough?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    hahahaha i love this...dude im ur age and ur making others around that are 18, 19, 20 look really stupid. Get off this forum and go bug other people
    A beacon of hope for the 18-21 crowd. They're not all cocky little pricks.

dude i seriously think your g@y, seriously what the hell do you want from if you dont like me then why are u still talking, d@mn if your lookin for cheap g@y cyber chat i aint the guy, i you probaly dont even know what roids your just a nolif loser that goes on chat forums all day to talk to people d@mn have you ever even done steroids why are you replying i could get better advice from a retarded monkey, by the way i apologize to everyone for all this but you guys would get pissed to if people were makin smart and insulting comments toward u

I think your mommy is calling little boy.... go home!

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    this guy is funny

dude i seriously think your g@y, seriously what the hell do you want from if you dont like me then why are u still talking, d@mn if your lookin for cheap g@y cyber chat i aint the guy, i you probaly dont even know what roids your just a nolif loser that goes on chat forums all day to talk to people d@mn have you ever even done steroids why are you replying i could get better advice from a retarded monkey, by the way i apologize to everyone for all this but you guys would get pissed to if people were makin smart and insulting comments toward u
    This post reminds me of your first post where you said, "I need some help but I don't plan to take anyone's advice because I know everything already."

dude first off all yes bein a cage fighter does make me tough three times in king of the cage for you people who even know what that is, i train to fight and ive fought bigger dudes then your punk a$$ i would break every bone in your face along with your body dont think you can fight because your a big nerd get alife just from that last statement thinkin your tough because your big i can tell you have never even ben in a fight your a sad story pal

little-one is offline Associate Member
    I dont see whats wrong with running the dbol @ 75mg every day for 14 weeks. And I agree with you eastcoast, pct is for pussies. I think this guy should run this cycle. But only this guy!

i only biggest fight off your like was tryna get you d!ck up with a girl you homo

who little-one your name fits you perfect and but dont tell that one dude he wont take your word for it if ya know what i mean

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information