LAGMuXle is offline Member

Abdominal Pains!

I don't know how long this will last - but I stopped the Fina. My brother had similar issues in the past with Fina, best explination is your lower abdominal feels like it is tearing apart.

Anyone have similar experiences? It's annoying me. I am not sure what to expect... if it's going to get worse, or how long it might last...

Currently on:

700mg Test Enan/wk
    700mg Test Prop/wk
    700mg Fina/wk (just stopped monday due to pains)

Any opinions bros... if this gets worse I'm off to the doctor.

MuX
    Last edited by LAGMuXle; 09-21-2004 at 06:27 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, never heard of that one.

As well, why the two tests?? Test is test, once it's in ya.........

~SC~

Still on the beginning of my cycle - I was doing 15-20 wks of Enan, and 4 weeks of prop to boost the cycle.

MuX

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ahh, got it!

Didn't see the weeks there, hence the question.

~SC~

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I'm just curious to know whether or not it feels like you've been kicked in the balls. Is it like that kind of pain?? If so I've had the same thing happen to me on an enth cycle. Lasted a few days. Apparently its from the shrinkage thats going on. So I've been told. Whether or not its the truth is another thing. Either way it only lasted a few days for me.

Hmm... The pain is hard to give an exact explination - here are some things about what it's like:

When I take a very deep breath - pain gets worse in lower abdomen area, and around sides slightly.

When I'm in a sitting position - pain is consistant, almost to an unbearable point sometimes - where I feel more comfortable laying down.

Laying down on my back I have almost no pain, on my side I have minimal pain.

The pain does sometimes feel like I've been kicked in the balls... but my balls aren't where the pain is concentrated.

Pain is a achy/sharp pain combination.

Best I can describe it I guess? Like I mentioned in my first post - it feels like my insides are just torn apart sometimes.

MuX

gixxer600 is offline Member
    yeah bro, it sounds like exactly what I went through. My younger bro went through it as well. I wouldn't worry too much about it right now. Give it another day or two and the pain should pass. Its totally up to you though. If its unbearable, get it checked out. I'm just curious, you didn't take any type of orals did you? I know you didn't mention it but wondering whether maybe you did.

The only oral supps/sauce I am on right now is Letro, Saw Palmetto, ALA, Cran Juice, and Trib.

I'll keep you guys posted in a day or so and let you know how things are going... thanks a lot bros.

MuX

Thread Information