thick one is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle, 20+weeks??

was just thinking: my current bulk cycle is going to end in october. this is my 2nd cycle. i wanted to do another bulk cycle and then follow that with my 1st cutting cycle for the summer. However, due to time on=time off, this will not work this way. So my question is can i follow my current cycle ending next month with a 20+week bulker/cutter. 10 weeks bulking/10+ weeks cutting. this would allow me to cut during the warm weather. So i would start this cycle in mid January. any opinions, or people who have tried this-was just wondering if this would be beneficial. open for any suggestions.
    thanks..

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    basically if you can't take 3 months off your levels will stay depressed. In that case you might as well jump right into the bulker. I know guys who've been on for years, decided to have kids and after 6 months were able to concieve. Time off = time on is over rated. You could stay on for 4 years and not need to take 4 years off. It's only a good rule for those who like doing 12 week cycles. If you do a six to ten week week cycle you're going to need more than 6-10 weeks to get your levels back.

custom fit is offline Member
    Do the 20+ weeker at the beginning of Feburary. you'll be ready to go.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    So 20+ week bulking and cutting cycle for a third(cycle) is ok?? also what do you guys do to loose a little fat right after a bulking cycle?

Thread Information