Thread: Explosive stack

michi is offline Associate Member

Explosive stack

I am 19 years old, ive done a cycle for 2 month then stop 1 month then another month 1 year ago, and i stopped working out since then, now am back since 3 month i took 100 pills of winstrol when i started because i had some fat to get red of and now i bought the explosive stack that contains 3 bottles(Nitro2,Gh1stack that is called Nocturnal,and testesterone enhancer that is called `N`cycle.) i got it from gnc, any suggestions????i started 3 days ago and am trying to cut my body abit. am 210pounds and my arm length is 44cm.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all I think you wasted your money buying stuff at GNC. GO to this websites sponser all sports nutrition. They are about half the price of everything at GNC.

Good luck

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    for how much you paid that sh*t is the biggest ripoff. You said it yourself you just got back in the gym, why not build up again naturally? its what you should do

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by michi
    i bought the explosive stack that contains 3 bottles(Nitro2,Gh1stack that is called Nocturnal,and testesterone enhancer that is called `N`cycle.) i got it from gnc, any suggestions????
    get your $$ back. that is my suggeston

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michi
    I am 19 years old, ive done a cycle for 2 month then stop 1 month then another month 1 year ago, and i stopped working out since then, now am back since 3 month i took 100 pills of winstrol when i started because i had some fat to get red of and now i bought the explosive stack that contains 3 bottles(Nitro2,Gh1stack that is called Nocturnal,and testesterone enhancer that is called `N`cycle.) i got it from gnc, any suggestions????i started 3 days ago and am trying to cut my body abit. am 210pounds and my arm length is 44cm.
    This should be in the supplements forum...not the AAS forum.

Thread Information