Fully Suss'd Out is offline New Member

Question Abort Mission?????????? Gyno Related!!!

Guys need some serious help,

I'm **** scared of gettin gyno. I was told that you dont need to get symtoms of itchy sore nippls to get gyno. wtf????

I got a mild case of gyno goin through puberty and have two very small lumps under my nipples. Since startin the course my girl said she notices my nipples bloatin out. Its aint bad but i'm fully stressin!! I haven't had any symtoms of gyno!!

I'm on 20mg novla and 500mg of b6 a day.

I'm on 500mg sus and 400mg deca a week. I'm into the start of week two and have already put on 5kg. I'm also a first timer. its a 10 week course.

Should I just abort my AS use or what? Drop the deca? Cut **** down? OR start shoppin for bras? Or am i just paranoid!!?

FSO

BigGenes is offline Member
    if your taking the 20mg of novla your fine. Calm down, most all people that get gyno have sore nipps. If your taking the anti-e everyday you should be in the clear and you need to keep running the juice.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    if your taking the 20mg of novla your fine. Calm down, most all people that get gyno have sore nipps. If your taking the anti-e everyday you should be in the clear and you need to keep running the juice.
    nope, he's runna deca which would also cause progesterone gyno, which nolvadex wont help. i am also very gyno prone, and deca did that to me. Keep your b-6 high and maybe pick up some bromo quick before you get far into your cycle!

is bromo OTC?

Well? I'd really appriciate some more feed back guys. I'm new to this game. I need some thoughts from experienced users.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    nope, he's runna deca which would also cause progesterone gyno, which nolvadex wont help. i am also very gyno prone, and deca did that to me. Keep your b-6 high and maybe pick up some bromo quick before you get far into your cycle!
    Yea you can lower deca to 300 mg and still do some growing but its safer at the lower level. At 300 mg extremely unlikely to make progesterone.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt do steroids if they made me grow tits. EIther that or have the money to get the breasts removed.

use letrozole it will reverse the gyno you have and prevent any increase in growth of the lumps you have .

Yeah but do you need to get symtoms to get gyno?

Thread Information