Thread: Bad QV bottle?

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member

Bad QV bottle?

I recently acquired 3 bottles of test enantat and 3 bottles of Deca from a good friend of mine who has a good name as a distributer. Supposedly he gets it from an online source, but whoever really knows? Anyway, they're all from QV(www.qualityvet.com.mx) and I cross checked the numbers and that's all straight. The only problem I have is with one of the bottles of enantat the metal top spins when you twist it and I know that isn't usually a great thing. They all came with the security tops still on(not that dumb), but I'm still a little apprehensive about that one thing. I really just wanted to know if that's a definite sign of tampering, or am I just paranoid. I can supply pictures if they're needed, just not at the exact moment. Thanks for any input

P.S. after reading some other QV posts I decided to append that the batch numbers were stamped on, but I still haven't done the "taste test".

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    dont taste your ****...it is fine. enjoy

BigGenes is offline Member
    This post confuses me. The top spins? the entire metal top? All that was crimped on to seal the bottle spins? If so than tell me what the flip off tops say on them. If they say QV than your golden! B/c a dumb scammer wouldn't have gotton flip off tops made that say QV on them. Some QV tops do say flip off on them though, so this is not a sure test to prove its legit. This is a sure test to maybe prove its for sure legit. I say taste test it before taking. Thats really strange and I would be concernd as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    dont taste your ****...it is fine. enjoy
    A tiny drop to see if it has a numbing taste won't hurt anything. If it taste like pure sunflower oil than there is reason enough not to take it. IMO

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    I recently acquired 3 bottles of test enantat and 3 bottles of Deca from a good friend of mine who has a good name as a distributer. Supposedly he gets it from an online source, but whoever really knows? Anyway, they're all from QV(www.qualityvet.com.mx) and I cross checked the numbers and that's all straight. The only problem I have is with one of the bottles of enantat the metal top spins when you twist it and I know that isn't usually a great thing. They all came with the security tops still on(not that dumb), but I'm still a little apprehensive about that one thing. I really just wanted to know if that's a definite sign of tampering, or am I just paranoid. I can supply pictures if they're needed, just not at the exact moment. Thanks for any input

P.S. after reading some other QV posts I decided to append that the batch numbers were stamped on, but I still haven't done the "taste test".

bro I had the exact same problem with my qv300...no worries....its just not capped properly thats all..

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the confidence. I know I'm paranoid, comes with beginning with dealing with a lot of kids looking to jerk anybody. Also, I know I have to take clomid when i come off but I've been reading alot that clomid isn't good enough as far as side effects. Should I get some anti-estrogens too, and if so what type? Background is I'm 19 and I take 500mg of test a week (2 shots) with 300 mg of deca (1 shot). I know someone is going to say that I'm young to be taking test and my levels are high as it is but unfortunately this is where I'm at now. Thanks for all the info.

Luther is offline New Member

How??

How did you go about ordering from a veterinarian supply company? Been trying to get set-up with no results.

lol you won't get a reply here brother.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luther
    How did you go about ordering from a veterinarian supply company? Been trying to get set-up with no results.

u cant order directly from them unless u are a veternarian or some **** like that

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you have to be the most paronoid sob i ever heard in my life. why are you so scared? i dont even have to see a picture to tell you its legit qv that you have. if you act like this while on roids your gonna give yourself extremley high blood pressure. now relax and take your first shot and then go call your friends and tell them your juicing.

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    you have to be the most paronoid sob i ever heard in my life. why are you so scared? i dont even have to see a picture to tell you its legit qv that you have. if you act like this while on roids your gonna give yourself extremley high blood pressure. now relax and take your first shot and then go call your friends and tell them your juicing.

lol come on give him a break hes just being careful...

Thread Information