Thread: Gyno

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member

Gyno

i have noticed alot of guys on here askin what to do about gyno or how u know if u have it. First off i am not telling u what to do but this is from experience FIRST HAND I was using 1200mgs a week of cypionate and didnt use nolvadex till like week 10. Let me tell u Not a good idea! i got gyno but the nolvadex took it away but i was fortunate that i could get my hands on it so quick and fast from a good source. So if u dont want tits start nolvadex right off the bat from day one of the cycle. I wont ever do a cycle without nolvadex, clomid and tribulus ever again. Just some helpful advise in this brotherhood of iron!

joevette is offline Banned
    Good advise, but with that much test I'd use an AI also.

Good Call

paperboy is offline Banned
    good advice but my problem is Nolvadex gives me slight headaches and workout exhaustion if I take it during my cycle so I had to cut it out; there was a little bit of puffyness but the clomid during the pct took care of that, I don't seem to have a negative reaction to clomid only to nolvadex-most people it's the other way around..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    i have noticed alot of guys on here askin what to do about gyno or how u know if u have it. First off i am not telling u what to do but this is from experience FIRST HAND I was using 1200mgs a week of cypionate and didnt use nolvadex till like week 10. Let me tell u Not a good idea! i got gyno but the nolvadex took it away but i was fortunate that i could get my hands on it so quick and fast from a good source. So if u dont want tits start nolvadex right off the bat from day one of the cycle. I wont ever do a cycle without nolvadex, clomid and tribulus ever again. Just some helpful advise in this brotherhood of iron!
    AGREED, youshould always tkae your Anti-E's or Anti-A's, or like me both Clomid and Arimidex ...great advice...unless you like having boobies ...XXL

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Would you recomend Arimidex , Also what is AI.

Week 1-4 700mg Test Propionate
    Week 1-4 500mg Test Enanthale
    Week 1-10 400mg Nandrolone Deca
    Week 5-10 825mg Test Enanthale
    Week 11-13 700mg Test Propionate

Week 1-13 Nolva 10mg ED
    Week 13-16 Nolva 20mg ED
    week 13 Clomid 300mg 1 day
    10 Days Clomid 100mg ED
    10 Days Clomid 50mg ED

if u r prone to gyno yes but dont take my word for it do some reasearch thats what this sight is for!

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    also Nolva does nothing for gyno caused by deca . Progestorone gyno. i think.

just a note.

Thread Information