Thread: Winnie help!!!!

BigGenes is offline Member

Winnie help!!!!

At the end of my cycle(soon to start in mid oct) I will ba taking primo and winnie. Has anyone ever taken 100mg per day of winnie and if so what were the gains? How were the sides. Ect...

someone reply to me please! You can give a ton of advice but when it comes to getting fast advise for yourself no one reads your post.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Ive never taken 100mg/day but Ive taken 50mg/day at the end of a prop/eq cycle. I really hardened up and saw some more strenght gains. Everybody is different on side effects, but for me personally, I noticed a little bit of hair loss and that was about it. The liver issue really isnt a big deal just as long as you dont run it for too long. Id go no more than 6 weeks. JMO

Well $hit. I planned on taking 700mg ew of winnie and 250mg ew of primo for 8 weeks at the end of a test/eq/tren cycle with a front load of d-bol. any other opinions? Thanks Iowa!

Iowa is offline Banned
    I would leave out the primo if I were you. I dont think 250/wk will do a whole lot, especially since you'll already be on test/eq/tren . What test are you taking bro?

Dude have you ever taken primo with winnie? Primo and winnie is an awesome stack! But I will be taking 600mg ew of test enanth, same with eq. Both for 12 weeks. 40mg d-bol for 4 weeks ed. tren following the d-bol at 50mg ed and I will run the primo and winnie for the last 8 weeks of my cycle. The cycle will last a total of 16weeks. so there will be 4 weeks of just primo and winnie for the final shredding

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Dude have you ever taken primo with winnie? Primo and winnie is an awesome stack! But I will be taking 600mg ew of test enanth, same with eq. Both for 12 weeks. 40mg d-bol for 4 weeks ed. tren following the d-bol at 50mg ed and I will run the primo and winnie for the last 8 weeks of my cycle. The cycle will last a total of 16weeks. so there will be 4 weeks of just primo and winnie for the final shredding
    ive taken primo/prop, but I took 500mg of primo. I think that primo would be fine in there, but I would up the dosage, thats all, but you know what works best for you. Everybody is different.

Thread Information