Knightrider is offline Associate Member

fake roid question..

if you took gear and it turned to be fake would it have any side effects? "back/shoulder acne, hard on your sex drive?" or does it just plain to nothing?

also... what would happen if you didn't do a cycle (or a cycle unknowingly of fake stuff) and took your nov ed and clomid?

imann is offline Member
    A variety of bad things could happen if you shoot fake gear...all depends on what it actually is.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    it all depends on what is in the vial. if its just sterile oil then nothing would happen but if theres motor oil or something there could be a problem. if u took nov and clomid without a cycle it wouldnt do much it would raise ur test levels a bit but i dout it would cause ne good gains

so would you rate "shoulder/back acne" as a real steroid side effect only

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    if ur saying u took something but dont kno if its real and u got acne once u started taking it. it is probably real. u might want to post pics of ur gear in the steroid pics section

hahaha... i guess that was the "underlying" question. But it was just a thought as i didn't really understand fake roids that much.

i had it explained to me that it was like SPRITE (real gear) and WATER (fake gear)

lol

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Most fake gear out ther isnt actually a 100% fake. Say you have a 10ml bottle, 6ml will be the real deal and the remaining 4ml will be olive olive oil or something like that. They do this so you still get some sort of results making you think its the real deal which will make you go back and buy more in the future. Whatever they mix in the fake gear that is not the real deal hopefully isnt anything that is too harfull too us, but you never know what they can put in that bottle.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Thats why I make all my own gear no problems...unless the powders are fake...

Thread Information