Thread: when???

artcien is offline Junior Member

when???

how long dbol takes to kick in... 4, 5 days maybe? can someone tell me?

someone please???

somedude247 is offline Member
    If it is good product - no longer then a week MAX

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    sh-t i swear i felt mine kick in in less than a week. i'm taking low dosage reforvit simple. good stuff, i'm a fan of dbol now.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    for me about a week till I'm cruisin good

AnabolicAlien Guest

week

after a week the pumps are like cummin... you know.. It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up. When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? ... So I'm coming day and night...

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 09-21-2004 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    after a week the pumps are like cummin... you know.. It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up. When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? ... So I'm coming day and night...

A.A.
    LOL

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

A.A.

AHHHHHHNOLD!!! I love that part in the movie!!!! He is the a$$ kickinest mofo ever!! haha

BigGenes is offline Member

A.A.
    lol Thats awesome

Thread Information