TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Anybody 35+ out there doin cycles ?

Hey Bros - Just wanna get a little input.

Am currently doin alot of research to plan my first cycle in over 10yrs. (will post it when it is ready!) I am in my late 30's.

Anyone else out there my age (or older ?) Let me know what you ran - sides etc. Sex drive after cycle (very important !)

I am a little concerned about sides, I have read that your natural test levels begin to decline after about age 30. and although I haven't noticed yet, I don't wanna screw too badly with them post-cycle.

It's amazing how careful you get when you get older !

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I started at 34 and i have just finished my 3rd cycle with no sides apart from small balls...But the clomid sorts that problem out...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    im 38, currenlty doing sust and dbol , planning to do test and deca at some point soon. iv been cycling for..... ahem.... rather a long time

iv have no real sides. my sex drive is about the same. i usually suffer more with deca dick than anything else, but running test seems to sort that out.

as for sex drive AFTER the cycle after about a week i get rampant for ages! my wife actually complains! this then dies down until im "normal" again.

give me a shout if you want any more details

Thanks Kaz - Anyone else ?

or are me, Kaz & Bexome the only old dudes out there

Stromba

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    31 here, sorry can't help..

Gear101 is offline Member
    too young only 32 but i'm doing 420mg deca / 840 mg test right now some achme and i lost most of my hair befor i started gear so WTF

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    we must be the only old dudes!

when youv been there, seen that, done that and got the toilet paper, the only thing left to do is make sure its more fun the second time round!!

Currently working on that

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    First cycle last June @ 34yrs....will be 35 shorty and I'm currently on my 2nd cycle. No gyno, no hair loss, no acne (except for the odd pimple here and there). The only noticable sides are increases in size, strength and sex drive. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones

goatscrot is offline New Member
    36 here and currently planning my first cycle as well.
    You are right, one does get more hesitant about things as one gets older. We realize we are not bullet proof.
    I have been researching boards and such for 6 months now and feel I am about ready to take the plunge.
    The side effect I am most worried about is my prostate enlarging!!! I think I will run a bit of proscar along with the cycle just to be on the safe side.
    I am considering Primo and test, or perhaps primo with a bit of winny at the end.......of course clomid at the end...
    Nice to see us "Middle Aged Guys" here.....

Goatscrot- That is my concern as well. After all, it's only about 10 years untill the doc is gonna be sticking his finger up my ass on a regular basis. I don't wan't to have a prostate the size of a grapefruit.

When are you going to do your cycle ? When you do -please keep me posted. I'm going to do an anavar only cycle in April, see how I do there and then decide what to do next. Good Luck

Stromba

REM
    REM is offline Member
    36 i had done 2 cycles first one i did, deca
    testosterona pills, gained 15lbs but suffered
    libido problem and stayed with it for over a year,
    but i overcome the libido problem doing the 2nd
    cycle i did straight test got solved, i also
    noticed that my hair growing process was slower
    than before, now working on the 3rd cycle...

righton is offline Senior Member
    38 and been on about 12 cycles (sus,test/deca / some dbol ) in the last 10 years. The only sides besides putting on 100lbs, very minor hair loss (it runs in my family anyways) shit load of acne on my shoulders OFF cycle, libido up and down like a yoyo. Had my blood work done last June, no probs. Get it done every year.Been taking Beta Sitosterol for the prostate,the active agent (i could'nt spell ingredient) in Saw Palmetto.I did get deca gyno though wasn't to bad just sore left nip!! Do i regret starting AS.......naaawwww!!

goatscrot is offline New Member
    Stromba,
    What is your Anavar cycle going to look like??? mg per day??? Length of time??? going to do creatine as well??? ALA for the liver???

Probably in the 40-50mg\day for 8 weeks. I tend to respond very well to meds of ANY kind. (that's why I'm a bit worried about sides from stronger stuff) I have just begun to research liver detox. I read a few threads that said milk thistle was crap.

I'm gonna start out taking creatine, but I'm looking to loose some body fat as well, and if the creating puffs me up, I'll stop.

Stromba

Methuselah is offline Member
    37 here. 2nd cycle. 400mg test/300mg deca . Next cycle will be 400mg test/400mg deca plus 30-40mg mg Dbol .

The only reason I started doing cycles was for my sex drive and depression. 200mg of test cyp per week fixed all that. Now I have so much energy and enthusiasm I want to work out and have sex all the time; and have since graduated to a recreational user. I'll stay on 200 mg of test until I die. For now, I'm gonna keep it bumped up and get bigger and leaner. Seems to take a bit longer at our age, about 5-6 months (2 cycles) for good results depending on how bad you've been abusing food and alcohol.

The low dose for your libido and sense of well being is called HRT, chicks have been doing it for years. I feel better than I did when I was 25.

Most people don't realize what they're able to do for themselves.

p.s. No sides. A little acne at the end of the 1st cycle for a few weeks while my body was adjusting, nothing serious. This cycle at higher doses no sides unless you count increased sex drive and sweating a little hard when f*cking my girl. I guess now that I'm not depressed anymore I'll let the truth be known. I used to like to have sex like twice a month for 5 minutes or so, I'd get tired in the middle of it. Now it's for at least an hour, usually 2 or 3 as often as my girl will let me get on her. Good sex does wonders for your esteem. Go for it bro.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 03-06-2002 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information