Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Here is my cycle, tell me what you think.

Before you comment on my cycle please that this is my 10th cycle. And also some of the things that im using is just because that is what kind of gear I got stuck with. This is kinda a two phase cycle( youll see what I mean). I am bored and would like some input from some of the other experianced members. I am getting ready to be on week 4. I havnt been experiancing any side effect except for acne. I started this cycle at 238lbs with about 13% BF and now im 249lbs with some where around 10% BF. All Advise and comments are appreciated. This is alot of money for everything the Gear, ancilliarys, supplements, grocerys. Im hoping I can get up to 260+ lean maybe 6-7% BF.
    Next year I plan on doing a simular cycle with HGH and hopefully some IGF-1 R long. Probally about april or may. Thats when its time to get big!!!!!

I have a couple questions

1st is should I drop the Deca all together when I start the Trenbolone , and then also raise my Equipoise dose. Or do you think lowering it will be ok with that Trenbolone dose

2nd would it be allright to substitute Femera instead of armidex for Pheeno's outlined PCT

Here it is. It is a 17 week cycle

My very first shot was 1,000mgs of testosterone and 600mgs of Deca and then I went to split up bi-weekly injections three days later

400mgs E/W Testosterone Enanthate weeks 1-16 Bi-weekly shots
    100mgs E/D Testosterone Propionate weeks 1-17
    600mgs E/W Nandrolone Decanoate weeks 1-4 Bi-weekly shots
    800mgs E/W Boldenone Decanoate weeks 5-15 Bi-weekly shots
    75mgs E/D Anadrol weeks 1-6 dose split up 3 ways
    100mgs E/D Trenbolone acetate weeks 7-17
    40mgs E/D Halotestin weeks 11-16 dose split up 3 ways 1.25mgs Eo/D Femera weeks 1-16
    10mgs E/D Nolvadex weeks 1-16
    500iu HCG twice a week every other week, weeks 2-16

T3 cycle like this

Days 1,2…40mcgs
    Days 3,4…60 mcgs
    Days 4,5…80mcgs
    Days 5,6...100 mcgs
    Days 7-27…120mcgs
    Days 27-30…120 mcgs
    Days 31-34…100 mcgs
    Days 35-38… 80 mcgs
    Days 39-42… 60mcgs
    Days 43-55...40mcgs
    Days 55-60...20mcgs

I am going to do a Pct that consists of either Famera or armidex , Nolvadex, Clomid and taking Clomid for an extended period of time. Also going to add creatine during and after PCT.

Here is the supplements Im taking through the whole cycle

4,000 mgs of Tribulus E/D
    2,000 mgs of R-ALA E/D
    3,000 mgs of vitamin C E/D
    3,000 iu of vitamin E E.D
    4 multivitamin tablets E/D
    1,600 mgs of milk thistle E/D
    1 b-complex pill or subligual B complex liquid E/D
    400mgs B6 E/D
    1,000 mcg B12 E/D
    100mgs of soy Isoflavones
    500mgs Garlic 5,000 mcg allicin E/D
    30grams L-Glutamine E/D
    300-350 grams of Protein powder whey mostly with a little soy and egg
    4 table spoons (24g) Flax seeds E/D
    3 teaspoons (15ml) Flax seed oil
    3,000 mgs of conjugated linoleic acid

Here is a sample diet that im going to be eating

Upon waking
    glass of milk with 50grams of protein.

morning meal
    4-6 eggs whole
    sausage or bacon
    1 bowl of oatmeal with either blue berrys or strawberrys, splenda, smart balance butter

Morning snack
    low carb high protein (8g) yogurt
    a peice of fruit banana,plum, peach
    Glass of milk with 50 grams of protein

Lunch
    Either two chicken breasts or two beef pattys or steak Fresh vegtables probally a salad with normal ranch dressing
    Cranberry juice

about an hour later
    glass of milk with 50 grams of protein

Mid day snack
    cheese slices or summer sausage or beef jerky that equals at least 30 grams of protein. ANother peice of fruit. probally blue berrys ( im trying to eat alot of blue berrys)

about an hour later
    protein shake 50g with water
    and a peice of fruit

Dinner is allways a home cooked meal which can be anything with alot of meat
    A salad with all the vegtables and what ever the women cooks for sides

a couple hours later
    protein shake 50g with water
    cranberry juice

night snack either leftovers from dinner or chicken breast or beef pattys plain.
    some kind of V8 juice either fruit or vegtable

Right before bed another low carb high protein yogurt and another 50g protein shake with water

When and if I wake up at night
    50g protein shake with water

Tell me what you think, or what you would change Im still early in the cycle so I can change anything still.
    Last edited by Anhydro78; 09-13-2004 at 12:56 PM. Reason: To change my cycle outline.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    I would agree with those that say the test should be higher than the nandrolone . It just makes life easier.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i would up my dose of test e from 400-500mg/wk.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I would recommend upping the test dose to 600mg/week of enan and 200mg/week of prop throughout you entire cycle. That would give you 800mg/week of test a week which would be just about right for the cycle you have planned. You definitely want your test to be higher than the deca . I personally don't like running deca at a dose higher than 300mg/week (side effects are too bad).

SO you guys think should only supplement my cycle Prop instead it being my base. See I wanted to just use prop during this cycle but do to cost I decided to use a little enanthate . I sold alot of my Enanthate to get some Propionate . I still have a couple bottles of both enanthate and cypoinate. I can use either as my base. I figured it wouldnt hurt to use both Enan and Prop because I thought the Bi-weekly injection of Enanthate would help keep consistant blood levels maybe. Couldnt hurt anyways.

Now im trying to cut in the last 2 1/2 months of the cycle. Can you guys further explain your reasoning behind lower the Prop dose and increasing the Enanthate/ Cypoinate dose???

Also Im trying to atleast exceed my Deca and Tren dose which between the two will add up to 1,000 mgs 1G a week. Thats why I had my Testosterone dosed at 1,100mgs a week. What do you guys think of using that much Tren and Deca together??

What do you guys think of my transistion from 600mgs of Deca to 300mgs of Deca and 400mgs of Equipoise ??

Also do you think the Nolvadex and Femera dose is good for that much gear, or should it be higher to prevent estrogenic fat deposits??? I see alot of people using that much for alot smaller cycles. I would think I would need more for a cycle that consisted of almost 3 grams a week.

This is the most gear I have ever used in one cycle( and most expensive) and also keep in mind that this is about 1G more gear every week than I used in my last cycle.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    He is shootin 100mg of prop ed. Added to the enath that 1100mg a week.

I personally would drop the deca when I started the tren . They both shut me down hard. BUT 7 weeks of deca is not very long so I'd cut it all together and up the eq

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Something just doesn't sit right with your cycle.

No flame intended, I'm just curious behind your reasoning behind a few things

- Why run Prop with Enanthate , just sounds like a waste of money
    - Why are you running your Short-Esters into week 16, wouldn't it make more sense to run it into week 17 or 18 so you can glide into your PCT with a little more ease
    - Why are you tapering down your dosage of Deca
    - If it's your 10th cycle, run 1000mg of Test
    - When you say "Bi-Weekly" is that a bi-weekly shot of the dosage you posted OR is the dosage you posted the total amount shot during the week?
    - When do you plan on running T3, the timing is critical in your cycle. Don't make the mistake of running it at the end.

Once again, no flame intended. I'm just curious so I can help you out bro.

If I were to re-write this I would go...

Weeks 1-6 = 75mg Anadrol ED
    Weeks 1-15 = 1000mg Test E or C
    Weeks 1-15 = 600mg EQ
    Weeks 1-15 = 600mg Deca
    Weeks 10-18 = 100mg Fina ED
    Weeks 12-18 = 50mg Halo ED
    Weeks 19-? = PCT

Start your T3 the 5th week in.

Nolva ED or EOD, I don't know your body so I can't say. If it's your 10th Cycle and your stats are correct, you'll get the most bang out of your buck in this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    He is shootin 100mg of prop ed. Added to the enath that 1100mg a week.

I personally would drop the deca when I started the tren. They both shut me down hard. BUT 7 weeks of deca is not very long so I'd cut it all together and up the eq
    True with the Deca /Fina combo and the length of the Deca.

I'm not a big fan or advocate of running two different Test compounds, especially a Short and Long ester. Seems pointless to me.

And you don't need that many multi-vitamins a day bro. Stick to 2.

See really I was wanting someone to tell me what they thought about both Deca and Tren . Thanks Im worried about too high of prolactin levels.

Thanks for all you guys replys

I dont know how bad Deca shuts me down. I dont have any negative side effects from it. And my first cycle back when I was a kid was a Deca only cycle. And I didnt even get Deca limp dick.

Overall do you guys think this is a well organized cycle??? keep in mind that the reason I even put Deca in there was I ended up getting stuck with four bottles of Deca. Other wise it would have been straight Equipoise .

Looks like a well organized cycle, just off a little on some of the timing.

What exactly is your goal?

Heres someofmy reasoning Ronnie the Bull

1st I wanted to run just Propoinate with everyday injections. So I took some of my Enanthate and sold it so I could afford to buy some Propoinate ampules. Im wanting to cut on this cycle so I was going with the Propoinate. And also for me Propoinate has a stronger androgenic effect for me. Also I like the Idea of Prop actually having more hormone in it than the longer esters.

2nd About running the Test Prop and Tren acetate into week 17-18 makes more sence. Thankyou that was the kind of adviseI was looking for. Then I could just start PCT 4-5 days after the last shot of those two.

3rd The tapering down of Deca was intended to lower the dose for when I started taking Trenbolone acetate. So I would be exceeding my Deca/Tren dose with my Testosterone dose by 100mgs.

4th I took a gram of test allready in my last two cycles. This cycle just has alot more other drugs at higher doses making this my largest cycle yet.

5th when I say Bi-weekly that means the amount listed is split up into two shot each week. One shot sunday morning and then the other half wed night. Im doing this for more consistant blood levels and to split up injection volume.

6th about the T3, I have never used T3 and Im just guessing on the dosage schedule. If you would please let me know exactly when to take the T3 and what do you think about the doses??? Please let me know the reasoning behind not taking it close to the end of my cycle.

50mgs Of halotestin ??? I havnt even heard of anyone taking that much. Im not sure I could take that much, At 30mgs all by itself it gives me insomnia and headaches.

Here is everything I have

140 amps of Test prop
    4 200mg @10ml of Test enan
    2 200mg @10ml of Test cyp
    4 200mg @10ml of Deca
    3 200mg @10ml of Equipoise
    150cc of 50mg Tren acetate
    100x 75mg anadrols
    90x 10mg Halotestins
    50ml of 100mg clomid solution
    100ml of 40mg Nolvadex
    50ml of 4mg femera

I dont have the T3 yet so I guess I need to get some so I can start at week 5 like you suggested.

I have just about all the Proteina and Glutamine and other supplements for the whole cycle.
    Do you guys think I can use Femera instead of Armidex for pheeno's PCT???

My Goals is to go from 238lbs at 13% BF to about 260+ with hopefully 6-7% BF. Im not concentraiting too much on starving myself as just hoping someof the added muscle will suck up someof my fat. I have been doing cardio 3-4 times a week for 35-45 minutes.

My last cycle I got up to 277lbs but I got fat too. I was like 19%BF

Ooh yeah I also have 60 zamboms but I figured that would be too much with everything im taking allready. Plus they are expensive so I dont want to waste them. I had to sell some of what I had allready just to get everything I needed for this cycle

I also have 3 Pregnyl 5000 iu(HCG ) to use though out this cycle.

Also when I say this is my 10th cycle im counting every time I have taken steroids . Even the cycles that didnt make sence. Like my first cycle was a Deca only cycle. Ive done a Deca/Dbol cycle which wasnt too bad. but then im also counting all the times I took Halotestin only between cycles. I also took Reforvit-B all by itself for 5 weeks. I have done 4 top notch cycles though.

I want some more ideas, I think some of the suggestions have been good. So keep them coming I have enough gear to do a serious cycle here. And I appreciate advise. Like how ronnie the bull suggested extending my cycle for a couple weeks with Prop and Tren so I could ease right up to PCT.

anyways I have a few questions Ive asked and no one has replied , so take a look at them and see what you think.

I have changed a couple things in my cycle 1st I extended my Prop and Tren to week 17. And cut the Deca out all together after week 4 . Starting in week 5 Ill use Equipoise at 700mgs a week for the rest of the cycle. Also I increased the Halotestin dose from 30mgs to 40mgs and also added another week.

Once again tell me what you guys think.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not run the deca in another cycle?

As far as Ronnie not liking the prop enath combo I have to disagree. prop is the best test out there IMO. I get pumps like nothing else for it. However 100mg/ml is not enough concentration for my high test cycles. I am not going to run 3cc of prop ed. For that reason I will run enath also in my next cycle. I know people say test is test but I have found that to be a false statement.

So far this combo is really nice. I really didnt want to change that. Im a fan Of Every day Prop shots as well. Prop has more of an androgenic effect for me. Plus I like the idea of more hormone being in prop compared to longer esters. The Prop was the most expensive part of the cycle.

I am going to just do Equipoise starting next week. Im gonna have to get a couple more bottles. I changed my cycle at the top of the post.

BUmp for suggestions on my revised cycle plans Im still not to far into this so I can change anything. To the guys who have got me this far I appreciate all your suggestions. Im thinking everything looks right so far, just let me know.

Thread Information