long exposure to estrogen....

Alright, i have read that long exposure to estrogen for someone between 21-23 could damage your balls and you may not be able to raise your test levels up to normal after a cycle...

So, nolva is an anti-estrogen, taking it will help with this right?

If you don't take the nolva because you are not gyno prone, and i mean during your cycle not pct, will this raise your chances of NOT being able to raise your test levels back up to normal after a cycle?

Here is the link that brought this question to me...

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...ht=time+stupid

Thanks...

SKiN is offline Member
    Bump....

dumblucky is offline Member
    So, nolva is an anti-estrogen, taking it will help with this right?

no its doesnt work that way bro
    nolva is used to prevent the estrogen from getting to the breast tissue, there by stopping the formation of gyno

Alright, i have read that long exposure to estrogen for someone between 21-23 could damage your balls and you may not be able to raise your test levels up to normal after a cycle...

what do yoiu mean long exposure to estrogen??

not being able to raise yoiur test levels back to normal after a a cycle would be because yoiur HPTA was shut down for so long that the bosy would be having great difficulty restarating the process
    think of this way you leave you car in the driveway for a couple of months, yoiu dont start it and you dont even move it..
    Its not going to run great right away.. youll prolly have to warm it up a bit first and mayby perhaps the battery went dead!! At which point you will need a jump

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres the deal. Estrogen is what you body uses to trigger your Bio-feedback system to stop making natural testosterone . It is the shut down of yout testies for prolonged periods of time that would cause you to have problems Normalizing your HTPA. Or atrophy of the Testies to be more specific. HCG prevents this. and should be used in low doses of 500iu twice a week every other week.

Thread Information