Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

am i paranoid about gyno?

Guys i am really paranoid about gyno, have been taking my anti e's religiously since i started with my cycle. anyway i usually shoot test e/eq cocktail in my pecs without any problems. last sunday however i shot the test e alone in my left pec and it stung like hell. no problems whatsoever but i noticed that it is still sore from sunday.

i have no tingly or sore nips or pea sized lumps near it, just a grape size muscle inflamation on the vicinity of the injection site (i" above left nip) . Everytime i flex my pecs my left feels significantly fuller and harder ( from test e shot.) question is how can i tell if its just inflamed muscle from previous shot or beginning of gyno? thanks

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I had a bad pec shot once. I went in on a bad angle and it hurt like hell for 4 days. I thought it was gyno, but it went away. I also did a pec shot after a huge chest workout, that did not feel good. Maybe you did one of the two?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    I can tell you that I am currently fighting off gyno as I write this. Luckily for me I caught it before a lump formed, and it seems to be going away after about 2 weeks and 80mg's nolva ED. The first sign I noticed was that my nipple was very itchy for about two weeks. Afterwards the itch became more of a pain, until it was almost unbarable to touch. As a side note, I ended my PCT mid July, and the first signs started about a month after, so do yourself a favor and have Nolva on hand just in case...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    GYNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Now all your hair is going to fall out also!!!!

Dont worry bro your trippin yourself out just the oil floating around in your chest just be worried if it has to do with the imediate nipple vicinity

Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    I had a bad pec shot once. I went in on a bad angle and it hurt like hell for 4 days. I thought it was gyno, but it went away. I also did a pec shot after a huge chest workout, that did not feel good. Maybe you did one of the two?
    I have no problems with pec shots but this is the first time i shoot Test e alone and it stung. i think my angle was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    I can tell you that I am currently fighting off gyno as I write this. Luckily for me I caught it before a lump formed, and it seems to be going away after about 2 weeks and 80mg's nolva ED. The first sign I noticed was that my nipple was very itchy for about two weeks. Afterwards the itch became more of a pain, until it was almost unbarable to touch. As a side note, I ended my PCT mid July, and the first signs started about a month after, so do yourself a favor and have Nolva on hand just in case...
    its comforting to know that my nipples feel normal. its not itchy or painful etc. i just have this very painful lump above my left nipple. its very sore and painful and its defintely out of the ordinary. i cant tell wether its my muscle swollen from my previous injection or a lump fromk gyno.

but my nipples are normal so it cant be gyno ryt?

right.....right right..relax

AnabolicAlien Guest

listen man...

listen.

my buddy sal just had bilateraly mammoplasties today for gyno.

IMO - there's no such thing as being to paranoid about getting gyno.

I'll post some pics of him tomorrow.

A.A.

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah

ROIDS

a.a.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Im paranoid too bra... but ****, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Whenever my nips begin to itch i start to pop nolva (not much-- 20 mg a day but it does the trick). It all depends on the person, you may need more than that.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    I'm paranoid too bra... but ****, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure imo. When my nips start to itch i pop nolva until the symptoms are gone (not much -- 20 mg ed or so). Everybody is diff. you may need more than that.

TicAl is offline Junior Member
    nolva and adex didnt do **** for me, i popped them all cycle. and i ended up getting gyno my first 2 cycles. juiced, gyno formed, got it removed. juiced again, formed on the other side, getting it removed in 2 weeks. hopefully don't have to worry bout this **** no more.......

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    ROIDS

a.a.
    Kinda asked an obvious question there huh? haha

Thread Information