bigdrew is offline Junior Member

First Timer Needs Help! (D-bol only?)

I am thinking about trying my first cycle and unsure what to use. Like most people, I want to minimize side effects and keep my gains. I am looking to add bulk. Naturually, I have a mid sized frame, 6 ft 175 lbs, but through lifting have bulked up to 200 lbs with low bodyfat %. I also don't know how much stuff I can get my hands on, the choices may not be that good. I do know that there is quite a bit of d-bol. What about a d-bol only cycle followed up with 6-OXO and Tribulus? Thanks!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    no needle = pussy. plain and simple.

im confused are u 175 or 200lbs? if u are 175 @ 6'0 then u arent ready to juice yet. u havent hit your peak yet.
    dbol only is a bad cycle. do some research on test enanthate , nolva, l-dex, pct, clomid.

and if u are afraid of needles then u arent ready to juice.

my weight

i weigh 200 lbs, i weighed 175 before i started lifting. why is d-bol only bad?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdrew
    i weigh 200 lbs, i weighed 175 before i started lifting. why is d-bol only bad?
    because you lose most of if not all your gains...throw some test in there and use dbol to jumpstart

I heard that you keep about 75% of size gains with d-bol. Is this not true?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    You will NOT lose most of your gains if you make sure you keep your diet in check and do a proper PCT. This means no 6-OXO/Tribulus bullcrap. Look into Nolva/Clomid. HCG shouldn't be necessary.

That being said it is usually better to stack it with test or deca as it is much easier to keep your gains. If you run dbol alone make sure you run it for at least 6 weeks or what you are doing is pointless. There are many people (including people I know) that have run 8 to 10 week cycles with no permanent liver damage (checked by a doc) and significant gains from just dbol. If I was going to run an 8 to 10 week cycle on ANY 17AA I would make sure I was getting biweekly blood tests. Safe is safe.

See this thread for some interesting opinions on dbol: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=343025

When it comes down to basic facts, dbol is a potent MUSCLE builder, not WATER builder. If you lose your muscle after doing a cycle then you are doing something wrong...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    You will NOT lose most of your gains if you make sure you keep your diet in check and do a proper PCT. This means no 6-OXO/Tribulus bullcrap. Look into Nolva/Clomid. HCG shouldn't be necessary.

That being said it is usually better to stack it with test or deca as it is much easier to keep your gains. If you run dbol alone make sure you run it for at least 6 weeks or what you are doing is pointless. There are many people (including people I know) that have run 8 to 10 week cycles with no permanent liver damage (checked by a doc) and significant gains from just dbol. If I was going to run an 8 to 10 week cycle on ANY 17AA I would make sure I was getting biweekly blood tests. Safe is safe.

See this thread for some interesting opinions on dbol: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=343025

When it comes down to basic facts, dbol is a potent MUSCLE builder, not WATER builder. If you lose your muscle after doing a cycle then you are doing something wrong...

its a known fac tthat dbol aromatizes quiet easily into estrogen, therefor estrogen cause bloat.

dbol alone is plain stupid.... oral only cycles suck. pleae go back to EF and dont bring this here. also telling him to take deca and dbol??? man o man. we have a bro here named decadbol. do a asearch for him even he will admit how dumb it is to take a cycle like that.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    even if ur diet and pct r in check ur still gonna loose most of ur gains from dbol only yes it can help build some muscle but if ur gonna shut ur natural test production down u might as well get something out of it. enanthate at 500mg weeks 1-10 would be a good first cycle. IMO i dont think u should run dbol for more than 4 weeks because it can cause liver damage.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    use pins. no oral only. i made that attempt before i had the wonderful people here to tell me why it was a bad idea. i had good gians but u lose almost all of it with a oral only cycle of d-bol as your first...add a injectable test e

Fully Suss'd Out is offline New Member
    Man, don't listen to some of the crap these guys tell ya!

Just cause you dont stick a needle in ya doesn't mean your a pussy!

Plain and simple...IN REPLY TO YOU QUESTION. (Some members please take note!!!!) That would be fine. I had a mate using 3tabs (15mg) of dbol a day for 2 weeks and upping it to max 30mg a day. He did a 6 week cycle trained like crazy and ate like crazy and he put on something like 10 to 15kg. Of that he keep 8kg putting him ova the platue he was on. He's strength also went up like crazy. No sidies also but that depends on the individual.

Tribulas will also help your PCT.

Good luck in makin a decision.

FSO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, no needles does NOT mean your a pussy. It simply means If your going to do a cycle, do it correctly. Doing a DBOL /Deca cycle is NOT doing it correctly. DBOL is mainly used to kickstart a cycle. Meaning, It will take about 4 weeks for longer acting esters like "TEST" to kick in. I honestly tried oral "only" cycles in the beginning, and I was very disappointed! I would strongly suggest doing a TEST cycle and if you want, jump start it with DBOL.

Before you do anything, take the time to research you a$$ off.

Peace,

BLT

Thread Information