Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

Taking days off?

Before I ever thought about using gear, I was not a big fan of taking days off. I always felt like a lazy fat azz went I did nothing. I use to do 30-45 minutes on the treadmill on off days and it would keep me energized (physically and mentally).

Now that i'm on gear, I really feel like i'm wasting my time and my money if i take a day off from the gym. I woud think a lot of us would feel this way.

My question is .....does it hurt your gains (while on gear) if you don't take a day to do nothing? I was arguing that with a friend who told me I will get way better results if take a day or two a week off and just sit around like a couch potatoe and eat and sleep.

I would like to know how everyone else deals with this, and if you also feel like a peice of crap if you take a day off and do nothing?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Theres not a **** thing wrong with taking off a day or even a couple of days a week. Your body needs rest as much as it needs to work out. Don't let your conscience get to you.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Resting is when your body grows the most.. Sit around all day and rest up!

djboots is offline Associate Member
    your muscles olny grow while resting, your friend is absolutly right. over training is no good and may also lead up to an injury

bowie is offline Member
    I work out 6days/week when on cycle,4days/week off cylce(takes longer to heal)

Thread Information