Thread: Methy 1 Test

LUCAS is offline New Member

Methy 1 Test

IM 70 KG TAKING METHY 1 TEST AND 4 AD I USUALLY TAKE 1 OR 2 DOSES AT NIGHT. IM WANT MAXIMUM RESULTS AS I TRAIN HARD EVERY DAY I TAKE 30 MG METHY AND 600MG 4AD EACH DAY I DO NOT SUPPLEMENT THROUGH THE DAY AS I DO A LOT OF CARDIO WORK. aM I USING UP ALL MY OF THE SUPPLEMENTS OR WHAT NEED HELP

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    First off, FIX YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY!!!

Second, M1t FAQ Any and all of your M1T questions will be answered here. Lots of cardio and M1T dont mix well btw.

Third, youre 70kg, thats roughly 150lbs, no way do you have a good enough base for M1T. Put on another 20-30lbs naturaly before cycling.

Just to throw in, your schedule of taking doses of everything is totaly not right. 30mg of M1T is alot especially for 150lbs and 600mg 4derm is too much. I dont suppose you have letrozole do you? How about PCT?
    Last edited by Soldier of Misfortune; 10-01-2004 at 09:09 AM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Soldier of Misfortune addressed many important points.

How does your diet look? Oh, wait, I can probably predict your answer... "I EAT ALL THE TIME"... Okay, I'm sure you do... now give us exact numbers

Why the hell are you doing "A LOT OF CARDIO WORK" throughout the day if youre on prohormones that are traditionally used for bulking AKA gaining weight? Wasting those precious calories (which I'm sure youre not getting enough of to bulk anyway) via cardio is about the most counterproductive thing you can do.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Soldier of Misfortune addressed many important points.

How does your diet look? Oh, wait, I can probably predict your answer... "I EAT ALL THE TIME"... Okay, I'm sure you do... now give us exact numbers

Why the hell are you doing "A LOT OF CARDIO WORK" throughout the day if youre on prohormones that are traditionally used for bulking AKA gaining weight? Wasting those precious calories (which I'm sure youre not getting enough of to bulk anyway) via cardio is about the most counterproductive thing you can do.

D*mn killer, give this kid a break, we all can't be big experts like you my friend
    BTW, i just thought i'd add that i'm whooping you, you know what i'm talkin about

Thread Information