Geebee is offline Junior Member

What did I do wrong with PGF2a ?

I'm using PGF2a for the third day : 2 mg for each shoulder x 3/D for days 1 and 2, 1 mg for each shoulder x3/D to-day.
    I had ****s (2 ****s for each injection, that's why I decreased doses), and I had to piss several times, only once had I a cold throat while being short of breath, I'm sweating sometimes but I DON'T FEEL MY TARGET MUSCLES AT ALL. I expected heavy cramps : nothing, no pain at all. Is there anything wrong ?
    I'm using 20g needles to get right into the muscle, I mix 3 IU slin with my 2 mg PGF2a.

I checked, I'm using 21 g needles not 20. The **** censored is a synonym of bowelmotion.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    wtf why are you using a 21 gauge needle to begin with, let alone for pgf2a???
    slin pins work fine unless your a fatty. Bro you shoulld split your doses more, the half life is miniscule. aka instead of doing 1mg 3x do .5mg 6x....it will have better effect. As to the having to hang a sh*t, yea i do too. Just started the sh*t. I also get the slight coughy feeling also, but lemme tell ya, mine hurt like a motherfvcker.... What muscles you hittin?

I hit the deltoid (medium part only)

Bump

Thanks for your pm, Angelxterminator. I 'll increase number of injections but I won't up the dose because I've only got 2 vials. Did you get results ?
    I started using slin needles. It's quicker and I feel something now, but it's not painful ; I feel the same as when the dentist is digging into your gums after anaesthesia. You feel something but it doesn't hurt.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    yes i got results! Just hit it often, and deff. with the slin pinz, makes life easier, you dont need to go deep!

You told me of all the other effects your having, so you should be good to go! PM me in a week or two and tell me how its goin!

Could you decribe exactly how the pain is. Does it start early, how long does it last. Is pain intensity always the same from the beginning to the end of it ?

I start having some pain although not intense and not for a long time. It doesn't burn lke prop/tren , it's a stabbing pain. Is it what you've experienced ?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The pains should start within 5 minutes, sh1ts are regural sides with PGF-2a, and i only took 2 shots per day 2-1/2 to 3 hours a part and got good results, i used 5mg per day...XXL

What results did you get, Mike XXL ? How long lasted the pain ?

Thread Information